DumpedDumpyandLumpyLikeJen Pt. 409

« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The fact that Jen, who is one of the most selfish and self involved people ever, thinks she put the kids and Don first, shows her level of delusion.

This is why she is a lost cause. No amount of therapy (not that she gets proper therapy anyway) can fix someone who thinks she sacrificed herself when in reality, she made everyone bend to her will, and she still does that today. The kids, for example, have to make do with whatever Jen allows them to do in HER house. It is not their home, it is Jen’s and she reluctantly lets them be in it, for a few hours a month, on Jen’s conditions.

Edited by zizizouzou - 18/6/2023, 21:08

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In all her dog research she never learnt how dogs scoop water with the bottom of their tongue?

A friend has 2 big dogs and just has towels around the water dish. Yeah there's water everywhere but same as having fur everywhere, you just live with it because you love your pets more than the mess they make.

Shiz zu's don't shed, what will Jinny do with a furry dog? Even short haired dogs lose fur.

Screenshot_20230618_115155_Chrome

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't have a problem with taking out the water table. My kids are 11 and 8 and if I only took it out seasonally they would probably have fun with it. However, the amount of money this bitch spends on herself compared to her kids is so disproportionate that it's insulting for her to post something so ridiculous!

And Jen, putting yourself last is not the same thing as being put out. You were put out by motherhood but I don't recall any instance when you put yourself last.

4.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Have "the folks" come over for brunch, or is that a meal for one?

20230618_132735

5.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, almost finished the office video.

Jen, let me translate all the BS about “flows” and motherhood and resonating with “your” space and not making yourself a priority.

Here’s what happened: you got really fcking depressed and overwhelmed after you had kids and Don went from being your enabler to doing you dirty. And you let your hoard get out of control in the one “non-public” space that you could hide from your family and in-laws.

You didn’t “prioritize” your kids (and symbolically their rooms) intentionally and selflessly. You were forced to keep their spaces organized and tidy, because others who went in those rooms would have held you accountable for neglecting them.

This is not about female empowerment and the balance of motherhood. The issue is you are a selfish shopaholic hoarder in denial with a personality disorder.

6.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    I’m truly a dumb 99% because I have never heard of a grilled Caesar salad.

7.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another Brag by Chinny. Most people would say they grilled some chicken and cooked a casserole in the grill because it was already hot. No need to namedrop.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope all of the Bakers celebrating the dads and father figures in their lives have a great day! For those of you who are holding it down all on your own and can truly identify as a single mother, today is for you too!!

9.     +54   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mentioning the brand of the grill instead of just saying grill, is the same level of cringe as saying, I have to park the BMW instead of the car.

What an absolute loser.

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Omg. That Winnie slideshow just emphasized how much hair Jen has lost. Her hair was always thin, but she looks so sickly now. Ramping up the exercise and fending for herself for food is not helping her any.

Rip Winnie.

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Honestly, you can pose and suck in just right and do 50 takes to look skinnier. That’s all she’s doing.

But it leaves me wondering why she’d allow us to see her bottom half in videos. If I was trying that hard to come off as having a certain body type, why would I not plan shots where I can hide myself better?

12.     +29   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I hate the way she treated a happy, peaceful and prosperous life as just another discardable option.

13.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, finally finished. HOW can she still think RM2.0 was a long overdue escape to her own space??

Don took NOTHING from RM1.0 except his onion goggles and a few electronics. It is clear from RM3.0’s overnight instagram decor that Don DNGAF about what his space looks like and leaves it to the lady of the house (if Don had stayed a bachelor I’m betting Suze would have done his decorating).

During all the conversations about the garage and the declutter, Jen was extremely bitter that her cager had no attachment to the hoard she acquired during their marriage, and had clearly told her he had zero desire to sort through or claim any of it.

I’d totally be willing to give her that she felt it wasn’t hers due to the *location* (feeling trapped in the same neighborhood as her weird, invasive in-laws who also all worked for the same company). But she has never once alluded to that being an issue.

It is mind-boggling how she’s managed to convince herself that her disorganization and hoarding is someone else’s fault.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 18/6/2023, 21:47) 
    Okay, finally finished. HOW can she still think RM2.0 was a long overdue escape to her own space??

Don took NOTHING from RM1.0 except his onion goggles and a few electronics. It is clear from RM3.0’s overnight instagram decor that Don DNGAF about what his space looks like and leaves it to the lady of the house (if Don had stayed a bachelor I’m betting Suze would have done his decorating).

During all the conversations about the garage and the declutter, Jen was extremely bitter that her cager had no attachment to the hoard she acquired during their marriage, and had clearly told her he had zero desire to sort through or claim any of it.

I’d totally be willing to give her that she felt it wasn’t hers due to the *location* (feeling trapped in the same neighborhood as her weird, invasive in-laws who also all worked for the same company). But she has never once alluded to that being an issue.

It is mind-boggling how she’s managed to convince herself that her disorganization and hoarding is someone else’s fault.

Jenny kept the onion goggles.....

Don took his computers, laptop, some weights and his clothes.

15.     +55   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen thinks all her problems were and are someone else’s fault. This is why she is a lost cause. She will never take responsibility for her actions.

The weird in-laws pandered to her. The cager worshiped her. Her kids were normal kids, nothing difficult about them. Even her 1% divorce was easy, compared to how messy and ugly it could have gotten.

She has it so well, but she never sees it because she is entitled, ungrateful and out of touch with the real world.

Don is an ass but he was smitten with Jen. She will never find another man and in-laws to treat her with the velvet gloves the Rosses put on for her.

Edited by zizizouzou - 18/6/2023, 22:02

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110639 views