DumpedDumpyandLumpyLikeJen Pt. 409

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tik Tok just showed me a exercise for bunions wonder if Big Butt bunions should try it

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even if those pics are screen grabs, she is using sunthing to take 50 pounds off. In her theater dress she looked like a 38 DD. In her yellow workout to, she is a B+. No wrinkles, so bulges. Compared to her hoodie and blue camo joggers, she is doing more than shadows.

3.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 18/6/2023, 13:28) 
    Took myself to” (aka she went somewhere)

“Right?”

And the variation
    "Treated myself to" (she denies herself nothing so how can anything be a treat?)

Also,
    "Romance for one" ( :sick: )

4.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jenny kept the onion goggles.....

Don took his computers, laptop, some weights and his clothes.

And his golf clubs.

✂️ and HIS BALLS.. he got them BALLS to up and leave the locked vault Princess pu$&y (sorry) and move on and have a LIFE

5.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s the big deal anyway? Why is Traeger something that needs name dropping? Then again, this is someone who referred to a Toyota as a luxury vehicle.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    seabassJr I believed he adored her until she gave birth and became the only person who could comfort and soothe Charlotte, and she was very unhappy that Charlotte adored him, and he reciprocated. Then along came the heir and she had a rambunctious toddler and an angry baby. Plus PPD. No matter what he did, iit was not to her liking. I imagine Don’s experience with motherhood was seeing how his sister was with Grace and how Bev was with the 2 girls.

Chin was at best an unattached mother who seemed to think infants should not be totally dependent on her, yet she refused help. She was and still is resentful of them taking her MEMEMEMEME time and even today, she refused to compromise on her “training” time when they are home. For someone who loves her children as much as she claims, she sure has odd ways of showing it.

7.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    There is nothing wrong with not wanting children but you need to be absolutely up front and be honest in your relationships. None of which Jen can be. JMoney just saw it as inevitable, kept quiet, held off as long as possible then had two kids fast knowing the relationship was dying or dead in the water and needed the extra cash going forward. It's the worst for everyone involved especially those children. She can't even pretend to show much love for them on camera. Imagine what she's like behind the scenes. I think of her as an uncompromising bitch.

8.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I bet her neighbors think she is a single never married woman who travels constantly for business; and she’s an aunt who has niece and nephew over 2x a month to visit. And must really wonder why she bought such a big house for herself to maintain when she is never home.

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really wonder what the neighbors think of her and how she can afford to live in that house all alone. If they’ve ever interacted with her there’s no way they aren’t confused.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just gonna leave this right here

www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8JYpCfm/

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 19/6/2023, 02:51) 
    Just gonna leave this right here

www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8JYpCfm/

:hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/18/2023, 09:58 PM) 
    Jen thinks all her problems were and are someone else’s fault. This is why she is a lost cause. She will never take responsibility for her actions.

The weird in-laws pandered to her. The cager worshiped her. Her kids were normal kids, nothing difficult about them. Even her 1% divorce was easy, compared to how messy and ugly it could have gotten.

She has it so well, but she never sees it because she is entitled, ungrateful and out of touch with the real world.

Don is an ass but he was smitten with Jen. She will never find another man and in-laws to treat her with the velvet gloves the Rosses put on for her.

Yes! It makes me think of Michael J Fox

www.youtube.com/shorts/UTOTTmxXBas

13.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    As someone who had bunion surgery in her 20s, it’s rough! I won’t be doing the other foot anytime soon, if ever. Barefoot shoes have actually helped both my bunions and flat feet a lot. Mine aren’t nearly as bad as hers though.

TBH, if anyone could have the surgery it’s Jen. She has basically zero responsibility and could totally sit on her butt with a boot on her foot for 6+ weeks.

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 6/18/2023, 09:17 PM) 
    As someone who had bunion surgery in her 20s, it’s rough! I won’t be doing the other foot anytime soon, if ever. Barefoot shoes have actually helped both my bunions and flat feet a lot. Mine aren’t nearly as bad as hers though.

TBH, if anyone could have the surgery it’s Jen. She has basically zero responsibility and could totally sit on her butt with a boot on her foot for 6+ weeks.

How long ago did you have it, because I have heard that the newer type of surgery has a shorter recovery period and isn't near as bad!

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 6/18/2023, 10:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 18/6/2023, 21:58) 
    <snip>

Don is an ass but he was smitten with Jen. She will never find another man and in-laws to treat her with the velvet gloves the Rosses put on for her.

Agree entirely and I know this isn’t the point of your post, but it’s interesting too that the dynamic has completely changed due to time and age. Jen met the Rosses when she was practically a child herself and that dynamic never changed. If by some miracle she does meet (and keep) a man, it is unlikely his parents will be living or, if they are, they will be elderly enough that they’ll have little power, certainly over her.

ETA: I used to think, too, that, whatever his faults Don adored Jen. I don’t think that anymore. I think Don adored (and continues to adore) “his wife.”

The Bakery knows Jen better than Don ever did, or maybe even cared to. Don loves worshipping women he considers out of his league.

He did bend over backwards for Jen (pretties and poems aside, coming home from his nepo job to slice apples for a housewife was pretty next level). But the minute things got real, he bailed.

I’m not saying he should have stayed, but did he really worship Jen? Actual, real intolerable, pathologically selfish, Jen who never changed?

seabassJr that's interesting. You made me stop and think. I think the woman he most adored was his mother. Suzanne has a big footprint, and, maybe, ironically, Jenbo was kind of easy. She sure wasn't going to debate him on mimetic theory or free-market economics. (never thought about it before, so thank you)

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110638 views