DumpedDumpyandLumpyLikeJen Pt. 409

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 19/6/2023, 04:23) 
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 6/18/2023, 09:17 PM) 
    As someone who had bunion surgery in her 20s, it’s rough! I won’t be doing the other foot anytime soon, if ever. Barefoot shoes have actually helped both my bunions and flat feet a lot. Mine aren’t nearly as bad as hers though.

TBH, if anyone could have the surgery it’s Jen. She has basically zero responsibility and could totally sit on her butt with a boot on her foot for 6+ weeks.

How long ago did you have it, because I have heard that the newer type of surgery has a shorter recovery period and isn't near as bad!

It was a good 15ish years ago! At this point I barely remember it or the recovery. I just remember dragging that damn boot around for months and the pain meds making me so nauseous I wanted to die so I refused to take them lol

I don’t know if there are different kinds of procedures, but mine was the kind where they cut out a pie shaped piece of bone and put a metal rod in there to hold it together then removed it later.

Luckily the other side doesn’t bug me much and doesn’t look too crazy. But bad bunions run in my family unfortunately so I’m destined to have them.

2.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Someone’s garden is looking amazing

3.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s literally counting down the years until those pesky little paychecks are out of her hair and she’s off mama duty.

Interesting that child support will stop when Donny turns 18 and she chose “13+ years” in her reply (ignore the ‘+’, it’s definitely going to be 13 years when the child support stops).

13 + Donny’s current age = 18 🤣

Why are you assuming that you will be an “empty nester”, Jenny? The kids might not go to college and might want to still stay at both houses :snickering:

689B508B-CD65-4B64-B702-05A677B4BEE0

4.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s funny how Tens can use her time and D**Dollars so differently. Her garden is so much more impressive than a sad Blue Rig full of backpacks, pee rags and bottles, books, and totes full of other purchased and unused equipment.

5. Sea Cow
        +22   Like  

User deleted

If this has already been addressed, I apologize...but 14 years of footage of her dog and she picks a photo of Winnie looking like Canine Cousin It???

It's late and I'm punchy. That photo made me laugh more than it should have.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230618-230528_Instagram

6.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 19/6/2023, 07:48) 
    She’s literally counting down the years until those pesky little paychecks are out of her hair and she’s off mama duty.

Interesting that child support will stop when Donny turns 18 and she chose “13+ years” in her reply (ignore the ‘+’, it’s definitely going to be 13 years when the child support stops).

13 + Donny’s current age = 18 🤣

Why are you assuming that you will be an “empty nester”, Jenny? The kids might not go to college and might want to still stay at both houses :snickering:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...A677B4BEE0.jpeg)

She'll be an empty nester before that if she carries on the way she is - when CC and Donny get to double figures they will start voting with their feet. D&T will have them full time.

And I love how Jen thinks that once your kids get to 18 you're suddenly free of them completely and can do whatever you want. Most parents have to wait until mid twenties for that to be true, even sometimes 30 and beyond!

7.     +66   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The thing that drives me most crazy about Jen is her delusion that she was "slammed into motherhood".

Bitch, you married into a well to do family with a husband who didn't expect you to find a job, let you explore yourself and your whims, spoiled the shit out of you, treated you with unrelenting sensitivity to your perceived neurosis with zero financial boundaries and let you carry on like this for a DECADE before a pregnancy was announced.

She is literally the most selfish, ungrateful, self absorbed cow I've seen.

8.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 19/6/2023, 10:28) 
    The thing that drives me most crazy about Jen is her delusion that she was "slammed into motherhood".

Bitch, you married into a well to do family with a husband who didn't expect you to find a job, let you explore yourself and your whims, spoiled the shit out of you, treated you with unrelenting sensitivity to your perceived neurosis with zero financial boundaries and let you carry on like this for a DECADE before a pregnancy was announced.

She is literally the most selfish, ungrateful, self absorbed cow I've seen.

I got the impression that Don was very vocal about wanting to be a father very early on. He put up with her stalling for years, happy for her to not work and be a home-maker, seeing as finances were never an issue. She behaved like a spoilt child and he was happy to pander to it, but she made the mistake of thinking he expected nothing in return. This is why she feels like she was 'slammed' into motherhood - sudden responsibilities, sudden expectations - she had to cook, she had to take care of the kids, she had to be a full time SAHM. I remember at one point Don was taking CC to school on his way to work, rather than Jen taking her, despite Jen having nowhere else to be. Things like that would have started to mount up and Don was just sick of her selfish ways. Then the complaints about cooking for the family. Then the plant-based selfish behaviour, which was all about not cooking for anyone but herself.

If anyone looks at Jen now and feels sorry for her, just remember that she created this situation. If she had fully embraced motherhood she would still be married to Don and the Rosses right now. She could have been a 'dance mom'. She could have had the life Tensleigh now has. It's her own fault.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 19/6/2023, 04:17) 
    As someone who had bunion surgery in her 20s, it’s rough! I won’t be doing the other foot anytime soon, if ever. Barefoot shoes have actually helped both my bunions and flat feet a lot. Mine aren’t nearly as bad as hers though.

TBH, if anyone could have the surgery it’s Jen. She has basically zero responsibility and could totally sit on her butt with a boot on her foot for 6+ weeks.

Jen has very special feet to go with her special tiny head and special crepey eyelids and special stummy so her foot surgeon won’t do surgery on her special bunions at her very young age.

:10:

She is truly the most stubborn to a daily human being. Can’t get out of her own way.

10.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Think most of us can agree Don not really a catch but he did adore Jin. And watching how she bought all this stuff for Grace, her nieces probably led him to think she'd be a great mom. (Note it was the buying of stuff, did they ever actually babysit Grace and if so for more than a few hours?) Probably why he put up with all her issues because she would be a great mom for their/his kids.

Then reality hit and now we are seeing probably a fraction of what he put up with before he walked out that door, and eventually found Tens.

She will never find someone to adore her like that. Plus odds are high any man will have kids and I doubt kids (even adults) would want Jin around. It's her and Blue forever, til Blue gives out on some deserted road and she has no one.

11.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Not a party of seven but a cute little army.

12.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Dod tens update her pic in honour of their anniversay

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 6/18/2023, 09:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 19/6/2023, 04:23) 
    How long ago did you have it, because I have heard that the newer type of surgery has a shorter recovery period and isn't near as bad!

It was a good 15ish years ago! At this point I barely remember it or the recovery. I just remember dragging that damn boot around for months and the pain meds making me so nauseous I wanted to die so I refused to take them lol

I don’t know if there are different kinds of procedures, but mine was the kind where they cut out a pie shaped piece of bone and put a metal rod in there to hold it together then removed it later.

Luckily the other side doesn’t bug me much and doesn’t look too crazy. But bad bunions run in my family unfortunately so I’m destined to have them.

A lot has changed! Google Lapiplasty! It also has a less chance of recurrence!

14.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 18/6/2023, 22:37) 
    ETA: I used to think, too, that, whatever his faults Don adored Jen. I don’t think that anymore. I think Don adored (and continues to adore) “his wife.”

The Bakery knows Jen better than Don ever did, or maybe even cared to. Don loves worshipping women he considers out of his league.

He did bend over backwards for Jen (pretties and poems aside, coming home from his nepo job to slice apples for a housewife was pretty next level). But the minute things got real, he bailed.

I’m not saying he should have stayed, but did he really worship Jen? Actual, real intolerable, pathologically selfish, Jen who never changed?

The fact that he wanted to get engaged after two months of long-distance dating, at the age of 19 no less, speaks volumes.

I hope T influenced him to go to therapy because he has plenty of issues of his own.

ETA nearly forgot! You comment about Don and decorating—I was looking at the picture of Charlotte’s 5th at what we’ve assumed was Don’s place, and it struck me, wow that’s a nice rug.
    IMG-6386

It’s very possible he rented the apartment furnished, but still! This small corner is much more beautiful than anything at RM2.

Like…the man decorated his tree with partially inflated balloons. And it was still cuter than Jen’s tree.

Anyway, it also made me realize how rug-averse Jen is. The huge bedroom at RM1: no rug. The rugs she does use are always blah. Good rugs are such a rich person thing and she is, as usual, clueless.

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 6/19/2023, 09:26 AM

15.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wow, that profile pic!

DonDon didn’t know what hit him when Tens came along 🤣

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110633 views