« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    friends lets not try to make logical sense of what she's doing in that office :lol:

2.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen always looks dehydrated.

Hopefully she let the kids call Don on Father’s Day. If she wasn’t such a bitch I bet all the families could spend Father’s Day at RM 3. But Jen is an asshole so her kids and their maternal grandparents get stuck with crappy cooking and Jen’s neurosis.

3.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 19/6/2023, 17:55) 
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Jen and Tens are interacting :lol:

Do they though? I could see Jen going out of her way to literally never meet Tens. Do we have any events or situations we speculate they’ve met at?

Also… I homeschool my kids and my son loved summer camp last year! But we’re with him all year so it was fun for him to be away from mom and dad everyday for a few weeks.

I can’t imagine being able to have them at home for a few days a week for a just few months (literally what 2-3 full weeks total over summer?) and sending them away instead.

Think of how much fun those kids could have if she enjoyed them and took them on the “adventures” she goes on and actually did fun things together.

It’s such a waste of all of the opportunities she has.

4.     +33   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    It really irritates me the way she emphasizes early access in both the written description and her monologue. I can't believe that it makes a difference to ANYONE that they get to see her boring "content" a day earlier than non-payers.

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 19/6/2023, 18:26) 
    Boy, I'm sure glad that Jen gave us an update on the Winnie Tribute Video! Oh wait.....

She's not even pretending anymore.

6.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now ex-vanlifers Eamon & Bec are selling their vans for USD $52k & $90k. If Gene takes a one-way flight to Toronto we'll know why... :flcvoy01: :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

Come on Gene, you've bought their chai and accessories, don't you want one of their vans?

Edited by Breakdown - 6/19/2023, 01:10 PM

7.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen did cry any tears for the kids going to summer camp, they were definitely tears of joy. She hates having them around her house and she hates being around them.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    any other vanderpump rules fans catch jax's instagram story of tom schwartz playing with the water toy? don't let jen see it, or she'll keep it for the chicklets til they're 40.

9.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    bahaha, her kids are going to the stepsibs camp. That is the ONLY reason she would be crying about it; she was seriously dreading having them home for a week without school & she shipped them off at 18 months. She doesn't miss them, she misses her old life with the Rosses.

10.     +55   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The fact that the kids don’t spend Mother’s Day with their mom and Father’s Day with their dad tells us everything we need to know about their co-parenting relationship. If not for the other parent, then do it for the kids, you assholes. I’m sure it does not feel good for them to not be with the parent that is being celebrated, especially as they’re growing older and and more aware.

Jen sent her young kids to daycare during the peak of the pandemic so her momma heart can fuck right off.

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did anyone comment on the office video suggesting the medals go in her gym?

12.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, she probably cried when the kids saw their real family, broke free from Mama, and ran excitedly into Tens’s arms. “We missed you so much, Mama T!”

13.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 19/6/2023, 19:20) 
    The fact that the kids don’t spend Mother’s Day with their mom and Father’s Day with their dad tells us everything we need to know about their co-parenting relationship. If not for the other parent, then do it for the kids, you assholes. I’m sure it does not feel good for them to not be with the parent that is being celebrated, especially as they’re growing older and and more aware.

I think Jen and Don are going for the bitterness and point scoring co-parenting arrangement rather than the mature and considerate one. So much for her and Don being 'best friends'. She blocked her kids from being with their dad on Father's day just to upset Don - she doesn't even want them around ffs.

14.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Such riveting content. Let me read the ingredient list from my beverage can. She really puts effort into this job.

15.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The way she goes on and on about how she tells the kids it doesn’t matter when you celebrate, it doesn’t have to be on the calendar day, yada yada, makes me think she wouldn’t let the kids go see their dad on Fathers Day because it was her day with them. Punishing Don for taking them to the Hamptons next weekend. Meanwhile, she spends her precious time with them holed up in her office talking to her friends.

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110638 views