DumpedDumpyandLumpyLikeJen Pt. 409

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So last week’s super special community video was watching Jen walk around her office talking to herself, then allowing her paying customers to give her free organization/decor advice (which she will totally ignore). This week will be a smug “More 💩 I bought myself because I’m privileged” video.

If that isn’t enough, you get that special 24 hour early access to “Jen and Jasper’s Wild Adventure with Blue - Part 73”.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 19/6/2023, 21:09) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/19/2023, 07:20 PM) 
    The fact that the kids don’t spend Mother’s Day with their mom and Father’s Day with their dad tells us everything we need to know about their co-parenting relationship. If not for the other parent, then do it for the kids, you assholes. I’m sure it does not feel good for them to not be with the parent that is being celebrated, especially as they’re growing older and and more aware.

Jen sent her young kids to daycare during the peak of the pandemic so her momma heart can fuck right off.

My husband's ex purposely scheduled a vacation with the kids this year and left at 9 on Father's Day morning. She also did not tell us until the night before, and we had a whole thing planned. My husband was devastated. That is next-level bitchiness.

I love Tens' new profile pic. <3

My stepson's mom would do stuff like this. I'm sure Jen is so annoying in this way when it benefits her.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nobody even says “keep Austin weird” anymore.
    It’s just a run down shanty town now, not weird.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 20/6/2023, 03:07) 
    Nobody even says “keep Austin weird” anymore.
    It’s just a run down shanty town now, not weird.

It’s real sketchy.

5.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Their custody agreement is the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard of. The constant back and forth was bad enough, but the fact that Mother’s Day and Father’s Day don’t default to that parent - which is standard in the majority of custody agreements - is beyond bizarre.

6.     +34   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My guess is Don traded this past weekend to get the time for the Hampton's trip. Jen, being Jen, didn't really want the kids, but wanted to stick it to him a bit. Also, she thinks it makes her look less pathetic, because she never wants them on Mother's Day.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 6/19/2023, 02:38 PM) 
    I totally forgot to comment on her inane “best kind of mail” story!

No, Jen, the best kind of mail is from an actual friend, not someone you pay to send you paper 💩quotes. Or it includes a check, which I realize isn’t important to you because of your “privilege”. And what’s with the “spots are open now”? Are there really so many LonelyLosersLikeJen that Brandi couldn’t keep up with demand?

IMG_3667

At first I thought it said "Suntimes" (like Sunthin') LOL

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 20/6/2023, 00:47) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 19/6/2023, 21:50) 
    Maybe she could drop a stack of ugly clothes into each of those fires she has to walk through. :snickering:

It's strange, really! She got rid of jewelries from Don and furniture from old house but not the cloths! Cloths are the most poignant thing associated with memories. Does not she look at those old dresses and tanks and shirts and remember the occasions with Don or the Rosses she wore it at or bought? She kept that rainbow stripe tank she bought from Utah Target! The way her mind works boggles my mind.

I'm not even really a fashion person and I would love to go into her closet throw every single thing in a recycle bag, donate it and take her shopping

9.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I just need 30 seconds with the striped Target tank :f:

10.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I haven’t posted in forever, working 60 hours plus lately. Has everyone seen Tens new pic, such a cute couple.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 6/19/2023, 08:08 PM) 
    I haven’t posted in forever, working 60 hours plus lately. Has everyone seen Tens new pic, such a cute couple.

I love the new profile pic. I think it's her best one yet. She's looking extra hot lately; that's coming from a straight woman.

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    I can't be the only one who's pondered the idea that Ten's new profile pic was meant to send a message - like a boss! Right?? 😉
    :smoking-smiley-face:

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 20/6/2023, 05:10) 
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 6/19/2023, 08:08 PM) 

I love the new profile pic. I think it's her best one yet. She's looking extra hot lately; that's coming from a straight woman.

That's an older photo. Matches what they were both wearing for their 1-year wedding celebration invitation photo.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 6/19/2023, 08:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 20/6/2023, 05:10) 

That's an older photo. Matches what they were both wearing for their 1-year wedding celebration invitation photo.

Yes I did see the comment above that it must have been their first (courthouse/covid) wedding photo. I just meant (in general) she's looking really great lately...heave you seen the gardening in a bikini reels?

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 20/6/2023, 05:58) 
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 6/19/2023, 08:42 PM) 

Yes I did see the comment above that it must have been their first (courthouse/covid) wedding photo. I just meant (in general) she's looking really great lately...heave you seen the gardening in a bikini reels?

Oh, yeah, for sure. Hadn't seen that previous comment

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110638 views