Status
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 25/6/2023, 01:27) 
    She will always be a 3 now that D married a TENS

You’re being very generous by calling her a 3 :snickering:

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 25/6/2023, 02:22) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 6/24/2023, 03:29 PM) 
    Is it possible that Don fronted her half the list price of RM1 before it sold, with the condition that the $ all had to go directly into another home and she had to keep that home for X number of years….and now that time frame is up, and she’s thinking of moving because she realizes there are issues with RM2, and inky bought it because it was exactly 800k. It would explain certain things.

No. He would have no control over say of how long she kept a house that she bought. They had already divided investment money and savings. She had enough money to buy the house outright from that and still have plenty of money left.

Ok, I was just thinking maybe she wanted her half, he said not until it actually sells, she whined, and he said “ok, but…” and she voluntarily agreed to those parameters to get her money early, before it sold and that was written into their agreement. Just a wild thought…

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    WAIT. What happened to the Mulberry box? I wondered …..

10 users liked this

#WILDbaffoonSharingMarchInJune

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 24/6/2023, 22:40) 
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 24/6/2023, 22:09) 
    Is she wearing Invisalign? In the Favorites video, I feel like I see something over her top teeth and she's also lisping a little bit?

I doubt it, it would be hard for her to hide the brackets on her teeth if she was doing Invisalign. Particularly because she shows so many teeth when she smiles like a shark.

Depending on your treatment you can have no "brackets" with Invisalign, or only have them on your back teeth, etc.

I feel like everybody in my friend circle has had it including me. It just varies widely.

5.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 25/6/2023, 03:29) 
    WAIT. What happened to the Mulberry box? I wondered …..

10 users liked this

#WILDbaffoonSharingMarchInJune

Housekeeping threw away the empty wallet box and Jen made it into a big fucking deal because she liked to store wallets in their boxes when not in use. She then made a special trip back to the Mulberry store to try to get a new box, which didn't happen. She pouts. I hope it still bothers her.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They denied her a box? 🤣

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 25/6/2023, 03:00) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 25/6/2023, 02:22) 
    No. He would have no control over say of how long she kept a house that she bought. They had already divided investment money and savings. She had enough money to buy the house outright from that and still have plenty of money left.

Ok, I was just thinking maybe she wanted her half, he said not until it actually sells, she whined, and he said “ok, but…” and she voluntarily agreed to those parameters to get her money early, before it sold and that was written into their agreement. Just a wild thought…

He did give her half the listed sale price of RM1, the new house was bought before RM1 sold.
    There was an episode where she had some drama going on and we figured it was because she had to refund some money because RM1 sold for less than was listed.

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 25/6/2023, 08:06) 
    They denied her a box? 🤣

They gave her a box when she bought it. She took it out to use it and hotel housekeeping threw away the empty box. She went back to the store to ask for a replacement box and they had the audacity to tell princess no.

9.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I love that sinceJen has rumpus backups of everything she assumed a retail store would also. That would leave another customer without a box for their product. But this never crosses her mind. What Jen wants Jen gets. Ha. Not always.

10.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the saddest part of the wallet box story is you know she true a major fit and likely got the housekeeper in trouble

I never believe her I hate to speak up or hate confrontation speech you know she is a major bitch and talks down to people cuz she thinks she is all that

11.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 6/25/2023, 02:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 25/6/2023, 03:00) 

He did give her half the listed sale price of RM1, the new house was bought before RM1 sold.
    There was an episode where she had some drama going on and we figured it was because she had to refund some money because RM1 sold for less than was listed.

Yes, I agree with that. I was just saying that there is no way that he could say how long she had to own a house that she bought.

12.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bringing this back because I really love the idea that we get under her paper-thin skin. Especially concerning her deformed hooves that could be fixed, but somehow, inexplicably, she chooses to be in pain rather than take care of the issue. The Bakery lives rent free in that abnormally small head.

Titleidea

13.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 25/6/2023, 12:53) 
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 25/6/2023, 08:06) 
    They denied her a box? 🤣

They gave her a box when she bought it. She took it out to use it and hotel housekeeping threw away the empty box. She went back to the store to ask for a replacement box and they had the audacity to tell princess no.

I could not love this more. The fact that this happened, and then she documented it because she was clearly seething over it? Priceless.

14.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 6/25/2023, 02:28 AM) 
    jen singing the jagged little pill soundtrack outside the log prison when she gets spotted by poopsie
    the-office-jim-halpert-hiding-5c5j2gohasjqv5dq

Poopsie getting a whiff of the adventure rig
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Screen_Shot_2022-09-04_at_9_0

15.     +26   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 6/25/2023, 08:12 AM) 
    Bringing this back because I really love the idea that we get under her paper-thin skin. Especially concerning her deformed hooves that could be fixed, but somehow, inexplicably, she chooses to be in pain rather than take care of the issue. The Bakery lives rent free in that abnormally small head.

Titleidea

Close enough for a you rang.

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110638 views