Dynamic Duo Broken Daddy and Onion Tammy wipe their freeloading asses on the white picket fence of America, showing us how it's done! Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1. Lemeeatcake
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Window21 @ 22/6/2023, 18:59) 
    You are giving them too much credit saying it looks like a homeless camp. Even homeless people use public washrooms lol....
    Refugee camps have port a potties etc....these guys are shitting in buckets and dumping it on their property! It is all contaminated and needs to have people sent in in bio hazard gear to clean the place up!! So gross!!

I hope they don't get the shit buckets mixed up with their water buckets. They are all the same colour!! :sick: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

Maybe thats why their water looks like it does…IMG_1689IMG_1686

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lemeeatcake @ 23/6/2023, 01:31) 
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 22/6/2023, 18:59) 
    You are giving them too much credit saying it looks like a homeless camp. Even homeless people use public washrooms lol....
    Refugee camps have port a potties etc....these guys are shitting in buckets and dumping it on their property! It is all contaminated and needs to have people sent in in bio hazard gear to clean the place up!! So gross!!

I hope they don't get the shit buckets mixed up with their water buckets. They are all the same colour!! :sick: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

Maybe thats why their water looks like it does…(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12457118/IMG_1689.jpeg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12457118/IMG_1686.jpeg)

🤢🤢🤮😳😳😳

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    God, that's gross!!!

Dumdum Insta name is Tammy_Corvii

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe Killian has swollen lymph nodes all over his head and neck because she is spraying mouth wash all over him because OFF bug repellant has to many chemicals according to her! Then the next thing she does is show us pine sol because she wants to scrub the RV floors!!

She makes no sense at all. He's probably all full of mosquito bites and that's why he's swollen everywhere.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Mouthwash???

6.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Of course her kid has swollen lymph nodes all over his body He's literally living in human shit and piss! They probably are going to have all kinds of diseases and issues that you only see in third world countries because of their living conditions. I wouldn't expect anything other than the kids to be that sick. What a shock kids need running water and sanitary conditions to stay healthy. Who knew?

Gross she has her yarn hair back.

Screenshot_20230622-170326_Instagram

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 6/22/2023, 08:00 PM) 
    Mouthwash???

Yep, she talked about it in the same video that she showed her poop pile!! She bought a bottle of mouthwash to spray on the kids for bug repellant because OFF has to many chemicals! She has seriously lost her mind!

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He looks so old, crazy what a few months living in a refugee camp will do to you!

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is he sleeping while driving?? $90? Wtf is she talking about? I’m sure they get state insurance. She’s so tacky and trashy. I don’t have my bare legs and probably coochie out in public or with my kids in the backseat..she’s clearly back to catering to the pervs.

QUOTE (Window21 @ 23/6/2023, 02:06) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 6/22/2023, 08:00 PM) 
    Mouthwash???

Yep, she talked about it in the same video that she showed her poop pile!! She bought a bottle of mouthwash to spray on the kids for bug repellant because OFF has to many chemicals! She has seriously lost her mind!

If the kids are sick from the self imposed living conditions, they’re going to go to jail. They should have been there a long time ago

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/6/2023, 23:59) 
    So basically Chris is unhealthy all the time and had a couple moles removed. Big whoop.

He definitely doesn't take care of himself so I am not shocked. He probably doesn't wear sunscreen. He eats tons of non diabetic friendly foods, drinks a bunch of energy drinks. He is not healthy.

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Idk How a visit to the dermatologist to have moles removed was $90. After our really good insurance paid we still got a bill for $424 for my husband to have a precancerous mole removed from behind his ear. He has melanoma in his family so he has to have his moles checked yearly. His uncle died of melanoma from a tiny little freckle on his toe.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    None of them are healthy, but being diabetic you'd think he'd try to live a healthier lifestyle but nope, not him!
    I'd be mad at my husband if he had a medical condition and completely disregarded it, he keeps having all these kids and if he's not careful he won't be around to watch them grow up, not that he'd be bothered, he likes to leave kids high and dry!

QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 23/6/2023, 02:49) 
    Idk How a visit to the dermatologist to have moles removed was $90. After our really good insurance paid we still got a bill for $424 for my husband to have a precancerous mole removed from behind his ear. He has melanoma in his family so he has to have his moles checked yearly. His uncle died of melanoma from a tiny little freckle on his toe.

How did it only cost $90?

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They have to be using state insurance. For years I was an independent contractor and my private insurance was SO expensive and the coverage wasn't as good as anything else so I paid out the ass for every procedure. So in my opinion they are at the very least on Obama care because I can't see Chris only paying for $90 for that.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 23/6/2023, 01:50) 
    God, that's gross!!!

Dumdum Insta name is Tammy_Corvii

Thank you 🤗

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    Killian probably has mono.

My dad had a cancerous melanoma removed in the 80s. It wasn't huge but not tiny either, smaller than a dime. They took off his entire left side from under the armpit to past his hip, and from nipple area to mid back...lots of skin grafts and long recovery, but they got all the cancer.

892 replies since 17/6/2023, 01:23   56690 views