Dynamic Duo Broken Daddy and Onion Tammy wipe their freeloading asses on the white picket fence of America, showing us how it's done! Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ugh. How does it keep getting worse? But don’t worry, they have ornamental plants now.
    The diseases vermin bring? The filthy water? The snakes and who knows what else? The elements? We don’t have to live in pioneer days anymore.
    Compost with human waste is a huge risk too. Particularly with the lazy ways these people do everything.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It would be more comfortable and clean in a women's shelter. Just saying
    Hell, it would be more comfortable in a prison. Running water, beds for all. Activities..
    Utah ( no offense to anyone) seems to have more than it's fair share of problem families and general weirdos. It's amazing they don't give af about how the folks are living.
    CPS requires beds for all children, obviously running water, electricity, food, clean clothes,
    Utah seems to be running on a different set of rules
    Oh, and I wanted to say, as someone who sports more than a few tattoos, his suck.
    It's a form of control to tattoo your woman's face, so no one else will want her.
    That is one mission Scumbag accomplished.

3.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So they're not even going to build the cabin anymore? They're just going to put another trailer out there? They are announcing to the public that they're going to have their boys sleeping alone and unsupervised. What a shock the tents didn't work out. More wasted money on stupid shit.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Utah must be different, that's probably why they are there. In m state there are a lot of off-grid folks in rural areas but we are required to have certain necessities for our kids. I am off-grid, but my house functions like any other on grid house with all of the same amenities an on grid person would have, we just power things differently. That's literally it. We have flush toilets and fridges and freezers and heat and bedrooms, etc. It's definitely not impossible!! Almost everyone else I know who is offgrid in my area lives this way or mostly this way. Some folks have composting toilets but they are on a system that's inside their house and is fairly fancy.

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm pretty sure you're still supposed to have all of those amenities for your kids in Utah as well. I honestly don't understand how they're still allowed to live out there like that with all of those kids. It will be downright dangerous to bring a newborn home there. They can't even bathe the baby in clean sanitary water.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And if her BP goes off the rails after the baby again? She’s out remote with a dozen kids. How long will dipshit stay with her and the kids once the new one arrives before he’s off to “provide” again?
    Sometimes it feels like he’s living in that house still.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He’s probably living with his newest victim. I’m sure he’s making fun of Tammy with this person. Meanwhile, Tammy’s living on a pile of her own shit grinding online to protect her daddy’s reputation. If only she had the intellectual capacity of an adult, then she’d be able to process what a fool she is. Making tiktoks saying paying child support doesn’t mean visitation can be withheld (he doesn’t pay child support), bragging her daddy paid what was it 10k for a oPI to track down his kids (who have since come here to deny it), and believing every ridiculous thing he says to her. Does she not hear herself?? Or see Chris getting older and sicker? It’s so bizarre

8.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I honestly think that Tammy is intellectually disabled. She is incapable of understanding that Chris is a liar and that the situation she has herself in is dangerous and as dire as it can get. She's barely capable of taking care of herself much less all those kids. I don't know how they've made it this long. Chris has to be living somewhere because it's not with her. No sane woman would live out there on a pile of their own shit with 200 kids while their husband lives in town in a house. It's crazy. Tammy's afraid to say anything against Chris because of his anger issues and how abusive he is. We all know he's a monstrous, predator, psychopath can you imagine what he's like when the camera is off? I think she is terrified of him so she agrees with everything he says and goes along with everything to make daddy happy.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Trashy Tammy will do any and everything to boycott Target. She’s suggesting people buy Kate Quinn dresses for their kids instead of shopping at Target for dresses 🙄

I would not want someone like Tammy who says “kindeygarten” to represent my clothing line; all while Freya is abusing Austin and Tammy laughs saying “she’s a butthole” but does nothing about it. Ugh.

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wtf Kate Quinn should send her some kind of order to make her stop mentioning them 🙄 what did Freya do to Austin?

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 20/6/2023, 19:16) 
    Wtf Kate Quinn should send her some kind of order to make her stop mentioning them 🙄 what did Freya do to Austin?

She was slapping and kicking him and he was telling her to stop and Tammy just laughed as if it’s the cutest thing ever. Poor Austin can’t even relax in that tiny ass trailer without his undisciplined sister bothering him.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dumdum @ 20/6/2023, 19:25) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 20/6/2023, 19:16) 

She was slapping and kicking him and he was telling her to stop and Tammy just laughed as if it’s the cutest thing ever. Poor Austin can’t even relax in that tiny ass trailer without his undisciplined sister bothering him.

Tammy is such an asshole. I just skimmed through the video. She was saying some show or something hypes Freya up. So then don’t let her watch the f**king show then. Wtf Why is she talking about back to school shopping?? She can’t be serious.

13.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    They've built absolutely nothing and she's already talking about school shopping? She kept saying when Summer's here we're going to have everything all built we're going to have cabins and everything. Now she's just skipping over summer and all the building and buying school crap to get ruined in the elements with everything else they own.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The difference in her tone when she talks to Freya compared to the other kids, I can imagine it must be hurtful to hear your mom fuss over Freya and then speak so differently to you. She talks to Freya in a baby voice and constantly tells her she's pretty and beautiful and that she loves her, then she talks to lemon like she's a piece of dirt on her shoe, having the ability to birth children does not make you a good parent and tammy and Chris are a prime example of this!

She no longer cares about the boys shed because they're getting a 5th wheel, they will never build out there, Chris lied to her and will continue to do so, he has lied since they first met and she is just so incredibly dumb, god know what will happen when she has this baby, out in the camp with 10 kids by herself, winter will be coming around the corner, what will happen if Tammy gets sick and Chris is "working" and she's snowed in at the camp? shame on Chris for thinking that this is an acceptable situation for 10 children, it's actually probably a dream for him, he only needs to put up with tammy and the kids for a couple of days out of the week, dead beat parents right there!

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Back to school? Where?
    Out in the school tent..then all she needs for Back to school shopping is
    Raid
    Mouse traps
    Cans off Off
    Flying insect killer
    Snake away