Dynamic Duo Broken Daddy and Onion Tammy wipe their freeloading asses on the white picket fence of America, showing us how it's done! Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    My husband was consulting with a tribe to install composting toilets at their property where they did ceremonies and stuff. I remember one of the issues they were worried about was it catching on fire. Something about the amount of people that would be using it and it not having enough time to break down and it would probably cause fires with the gas buildup. They ended up not being able to put them in and going with porta potties instead. There was a lot of rules and regulations.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 22/6/2023, 18:25) 
    I am still gagging thinking about all that shit open like that. 🤢🤮🥴

Is this honestly the off grid way of life? The buckets all thrown in a pile 🤢 and then her kids just peeing wherever they please, they aren't being taught appropriate behaviour.
    I also felt sick when she was showing the boxes that the mice got into, they were building nests, she said she'd sanitise it all.... I wouldn't trust her, even when she was making pastry the other day she was wiping her nose on her hand and continuing to touch the food, they have no hygiene, personal or otherwise, she is utterly repulsive

QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/6/2023, 18:30) 
    My husband was consulting with a tribe to install composting toilets at their property where they did ceremonies and stuff. I remember one of the issues they were worried about was it catching on fire. Something about the amount of people that would be using it and it not having enough time to break down and it would probably cause fires with the gas buildup. They ended up not being able to put them in and going with porta potties instead. There was a lot of rules and regulations.

The amount of time that they're out there, and they haven't accomplished a damn thing, the place looks worse in every video, it's like a homeless camp

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You are giving them too much credit saying it looks like a homeless camp. Even homeless people use public washrooms lol....
    Refugee camps have port a potties etc....these guys are shitting in buckets and dumping it on their property! It is all contaminated and needs to have people sent in in bio hazard gear to clean the place up!! So gross!!

I hope they don't get the shit buckets mixed up with their water buckets. They are all the same colour!! :sick: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 22/6/2023, 18:59) 
    You are giving them too much credit saying it looks like a homeless camp. Even homeless people use public washrooms lol....
    Refugee camps have port a potties etc....these guys are shitting in buckets and dumping it on their property! It is all contaminated and needs to have people sent in in bio hazard gear to clean the place up!! So gross!!

I hope they don't get the shit buckets mixed up with their water buckets. They are all the same colour!! :sick: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

Yeah you would think they would have different colors for different things so as not to get them mixed up. I would use the bright orange for the waste and other colors for water and food.

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t wait until they’re on the news for their hazardous shit collection

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fact she wanted to film it and put it on youtube proves her intellectual capacity.... zero!!

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her new IG
    She said she took Chris to doctors and he had 2 pre cancerous moles frozen off and he has swollen lymph nodes on his head and neck..
    Omg..
    It's time she gets back in a house with the kids Before something happens and she is left stranded out there alone with her fermenting Poop!

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Good Lord.. I hope she’s not going to continue telling us that Chris is going to be doing construction

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They need to get their family back into a house, they are not equipped with the money or sense to live off grid, they a ridiculous!
    Also I'd take everything they say with a grain of salt, they are notorious liars and sympathy seekers, they are probably looking for financial donations

10.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So basically Chris is unhealthy all the time and had a couple moles removed. Big whoop.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/6/2023, 23:59) 
    So basically Chris is unhealthy all the time and had a couple moles removed. Big whoop.

They'll milk it....
    Perpetual victims and sympathy seekers

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 23/6/2023, 00:00) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/6/2023, 23:59) 

They'll milk it....
    Perpetual victims and sympathy seekers

If they are really making it up, they are pure evil. Who would lie on a loved one and say they have ailments for attention? I’m sure part of it (whether true or not) is for attention and $$$. They both have health issues and need to grow up and make sure the kids are taken care of

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a sick child, who at the moment is handling life better than some adults I know, but this pair just moan and whine about everything, Chris was never going to be able to build out there, I honestly think that he thought tammy would back out of this before now, having moles removed is no big deal, he should count himself lucky that he didn't need further treatment, but instead of relief and gratitude, they'll have their hard done by faces on

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 6/22/2023, 05:17 PM) 
    Her new IG
    She said she took Chris to doctors and he had 2 pre cancerous moles frozen off and he has swollen lymph nodes on his head and neck..
    Omg..
    It's time she gets back in a house with the kids Before something happens and she is left stranded out there alone with her fermenting Poop!

I think she meant Killian has swollen lymp nodes all over his head and neck. Chris had some pre cancer spots removed. That's how I understand her insta pic, I could be wrong because we all know her grammar sucks!

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s her IG name?

892 replies since 17/6/2023, 01:23   56686 views