Dynamic Duo Broken Daddy and Onion Tammy wipe their freeloading asses on the white picket fence of America, showing us how it's done! Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm thinking they probably just burned off a couple moles that looked like they might end up to be problematic in the long run. Probably just a little bit of dry ice and bam there you go $90. If they were really precancerous they would have had to take biopsies and there would have been stitches and stuff. They lie about everything You know he made a big deal out of it to make himself a huge victim.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That makes sense that they were exaggerating when talking about it. Yeah just a couple moles might be $90

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Honestly that pic from her insta reminds me of the time she posted singing some song about being a ho and admitting it. Who in their right mind sits with their legs spread in front of their kids?? The boys are old enough to know what’s going on and some are approaching/already in puberty. Maybe it’s just me but it seems like she wants her kids to see her being sexual 🤷🏼‍♀️

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've always thought it to be important to show love and for my kids to experience, not only showing love for them but that they see me and my husband showing love, and by that I mean my husband kissing me and saying we love each other or my husband cooking dinner and getting the kids involved because it's nice to show that I'm appreciated, the way tammy and Chris speak infront of the kids, ie "do you think I should put another baby in mama" or telling them that they have no pubic hair because they shave it off, or referencing their older sisters breasts, or saying "I get to have sex with your mom" or touching each other inappropriately infront of their kids, that's considered overtly sexual and shouldn't be happening infront of young impressionable children, telling all of her YouTube subscribers that her and Chris have sex outside the trailer, knowing we've commented on it and then encouraging gauge to read here, none of that is OK!

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Im assuming the kids were in the van while she’s sitting there with her legs open over daddy. Even if they weren’t, gauge looks at her content. They are pigs and belong behind bars imo at the least Tammy should be in a group home. My husband and I are also affectionate in front of our kids/family but that doesn’t mean we are grinding on each other while children watch!!! This is so unbelievably wrong

I’m also still baffled that she sprayed mouthwash on her severely sunburned kids. How is this not child abuse in the eyes of cps?

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even when they aren't using openly and obviously sexual content with each other, everything they say is at the level of middle school locker room talk. No one speaks respectfully to each other, or even intelligently. They jab at each other like animals and make butt and fart jokes and jokes about being gay. It's disgusting.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If my stepson pulled out his penis to whizz in the backyard, he wouldn’t be going to baseball for a very long time. If we can’t trust him to conduct himself appropriately when being watched by us, how can we trust him not to do it in public?

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I honestly feel so bad for the kids, tammy is too lazy to take the time to teach her kids what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.
    As parents that is our responsibility, and it's at this point that tammy will say oh I have alot of kids so it's not easy, well if the amount of kids you have stops you from nurturing your children and teaching them appropriate behaviours, then you need to stop having kids and focus on the ones you have!

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 23/6/2023, 14:29) 
    I honestly feel so bad for the kids, tammy is too lazy to take the time to teach her kids what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.
    As parents that is our responsibility, and it's at this point that tammy will say oh I have alot of kids so it's not easy, well if the amount of kids you have stops you from nurturing your children and teaching them appropriate behaviours, then you need to stop having kids and focus on the ones you have!

Absolutely!

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Gauge hasn't been seen in ages. I guess he isn't spending his days reading the the bakery anymore. Is he even on the property still? Is he too weak to get out of his little cubby hole he lives in?

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 6/23/2023, 02:44 PM) 
    Gauge hasn't been seen in ages. I guess he isn't spending his days reading the the bakery anymore. Is he even on the property still? Is he too weak to get out of his little cubby hole he lives in?

I thought I saw her handing him a plate of food in one of the latest videos? Maybe not. He could have possibly gone to live with his bio-dad since he probably has that option. If I was stuck out at a homeless camp I would go live with my bio-dad in a real house, with real plumbing, real beds, nice clothes, clean running water, and flush toilets.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 23/6/2023, 21:44) 

She mentioned that he doesn't care to help or be involved on the property, he was in a couple of videos for a few seconds, it's a miserable existence on the refugee camp, her little kids are so bored that they're excited about her doing laundry! Before the move she gave this big lecture on youtube, "we're moving offgrid because we care about our kids, there'll be no electronics, no spending hours online, we'll be one with nature, only eat meals cooked from scratch, our kids will be healthier in mind and body, no more plastic throw away toys for our little kids, we'll only buy them wooden toys" just another example of her needing to keep her big mouth shut because she constantly makes herself look like a fool! Gauge lies in the trailer, on his phone the whole time, that isn't good for him, but do tammy and Chris care? No, no they don't!

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They basically let him do anything he wants because they still get child support for him. That's her only income besides YT. I'm sure they report Chris' income separate so they can get free lunches, WIC, possibly food stamps, etc.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I bet chris’ income is all cash and they don’t report any of it. That would make sense since when they were still at the house every time he had a client he would come home with bags of junk food.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 23/6/2023, 22:06) 
    They basically let him do anything he wants because they still get child support for him. That's her only income besides YT. I'm sure they report Chris' income separate so they can get free lunches, WIC, possibly food stamps, etc.

But what I'd like to know is, does tammy pay child support to her ex husband for Hailey and Hunter? I don't think so, which is interesting because I remember Chris having the nerve to comment on the ex paying child support when the older 3 kids lived with them, when tammy would tell the ex that the kids needed clothes or school supplies, he would send money, but Chris thinking people wouldn't find out about his situation, thought he would act all high and mighty and comment on that, shaking his head saying it wasn't good enough! Yes that's Chris who owes thousands of dollars in child support and when he broached the subject with tammy about having to pay this child support, she went off the deep end, like she totally lost her freaking mind, posting shit on Instagram, so guess what, Chris didn't pay, their whole situation is a hot mess, Chris is a liar and tammy is a psychopath

892 replies since 17/6/2023, 01:23   56684 views