50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1. Flowerchild01
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Grifter @ 6/26/2023, 11:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 6/26/2023, 07:50 AM) 
    Damn Vee you couldn't at least splurge on meats & cheeses at the deli? You just slapped some packages up on the counter, had mark cut a head of lettuce in half, slice a tomato and then took photos to post on instagram? All those charcuterie boards you love to show off and you didn't think to sit your fat ass down in a chair and make one for your guests? Hope you at least made the baby bird wash the boogers off her fingers before letting gher dig into the bologna and cheese.

I would think it is fine if the context was that she was a mother of 3 working full-time outside the home and this is what she could do.But she stays at home full-time doing nothing but watching Hallmark movies and binge shopping. She has time to plan and make a decent BBQ meal for her family and should get the kids involved with it. She is in Texas for Christ's sake. Buy a smoker and learn to use it. It isn't rocket science and it is so satisfying to have your own smoked brisket for bbq or you can take the brisket, brine it for corned beef and then smoke it for pastrami. You can make your own bacon. There is nothing hard about smoking besides it takes time, sometimes weeks of planning. But most of that is inactive just waiting for things to cure. Then on the big day, you have to be available to babysit the meat, but she is and has no reason not to be and can have the other kids help her. She should also learn to make the sides.

Lemon is so embarrassing. She puts little to no effort into everything she does. I love having company over for a meal, it gives me a chance to show off my cooking skills. My immediate family takes them for granted. :b_wink:

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73480 views