50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemons back must be a pregnancy complication as she is in her postpartum recovery still

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 6/24/2023, 06:33 PM) 
    Lemons back must be a pregnancy complication as she is in her postpartum recovery still

I'm pretty sure she mentioned quite a while ago that it was a herniated disc from when she had the twins.

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You know what. I miss Fiddy's dollar tree candle reviews. I wish she'd start those back up. Heck since she is big ballin with that mattenga's pizza money she could drive her caddie over for a bath and body works splurge.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 25/6/2023, 02:27) 
    You know what. I miss Fiddy's dollar tree candle reviews. I wish she'd start those back up. Heck since she is big ballin with that mattenga's pizza money she could drive her caddie over for a bath and body works splurge.

50 might be a neglectful, chain smokin, twisted tea drinkin hot mess it she knew DOLLAR SPOT QUALITY when she saw it.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am not a food snob or anything, but it doesn't sound like Lemon has family over for meals very often. I guess I am thinking with all the time she has on her hands, she could have come up with something a little nicer for a family lunch than packaged bologna and bags of chips served on paper plates. I'm just hoping the watermelon doesn't have lemonade mix on it. 🤔😆

Screenshot_20230625_092924_Instagram

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    **if they had a pool that people were eating around that would be an ok lunch but they don’t and it’s not.

Heck at least grill some burgers and hot dogs

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Guys she can’t do anything else , her backs out… 🤣 bless her putting the packages of meat out on the counter, she’s a true Martha Stewart. My grandma was a farm woman and that woman hosted meals like she was feeding royalty. I wish she was around to see this mess and laugh at lazy lemon too.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only family she talks about is her parents or brother. If my mom or my sister came over for lunch that is what I would serve. We're super casual though with each other

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My baloney has a first name its- V-a-n-e-double snakes-a

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She must be asking the parents for money it seems the only time she has them over imho

11.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lemon obviously has no clue when a picture is Instagram worthy either .
    Like yeah I can see if my mom and sister came over for lunch last minute I might throw the lunch meat and cheese on the counter too 🤣. They honestly wouldn’t care or expect anything special if it was something unplanned last minute . Lol - But I sure as hell wouldn’t be taking a pic and posting it for all my followers 🙄
    Same thing with her damn finger pushing that washer start button daily .
    😑

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 25/6/2023, 22:12) 
    She must be asking the parents for money it seems the only time she has them over imho

Probably finalizing cruise excursion plans with mama and papa lemon. They pay for the cruise, she graciously pays for the lunch meat 🤣

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 6/26/2023, 01:03 AM) 
    Lemon obviously has no clue when a picture is Instagram worthy either .
    Like yeah I can see if my mom and sister came over for lunch last minute I might throw the lunch meat and cheese on the counter too 🤣. They honestly wouldn’t care or expect anything special if it was something unplanned last minute . Lol - But I sure as hell wouldn’t be taking a pic and posting it for all my followers 🙄
    Same thing with her damn finger pushing that washer start button daily .
    😑

Yeah, but this is a woman who constantly shows herself using a washing machine and dishwasher as if that was some kind of major achievement. I have to get the trash gathered for trash day. It would never occur to me to take a picture of my trash for asspats on the interwebz, but that is literally what Lemon does.

I never cared about Nicole, but I wish 50 would come back for my entertainment. However, it is for the best probably that she got a real job and got off the internet.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just saw the side salad video. A couple observations:
    she said she washed the fruit the day before yet I see the grape bags. Clean grapes back in dirty bags? We make a very similar broccoli salad but we use broccoli slaw instead of those huge pieces she threw in.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 6/25/2023, 06:35 PM) 
    I am not a food snob or anything, but it doesn't sound like Lemon has family over for meals very often. I guess I am thinking with all the time she has on her hands, she could have come up with something a little nicer for a family lunch than packaged bologna and bags of chips served on paper plates. I'm just hoping the watermelon doesn't have lemonade mix on it. 🤔😆

Screenshot_20230625_092924_Instagram

Damn Vee you couldn't at least splurge on meats & cheeses at the deli? You just slapped some packages up on the counter, had mark cut a head of lettuce in half, slice a tomato and then took photos to post on instagram? All those charcuterie boards you love to show off and you didn't think to sit your fat ass down in a chair and make one for your guests? Hope you at least made the baby bird wash the boogers off her fingers before letting gher dig into the bologna and cheese.

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73481 views