50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lol - I always wonder why lemon doesn’t get stuff from the deli in grocery stores especially when she buys meat and cheese for sandwiches . The packaged stuff is our last choice for making sandwiches.
    But then I remember that requires standing there waiting at the deli Counter usually ….
    And we all know that’s too much for vee . Remember this girl is all about quantity over quality too .
    Deli lunch meats can get pretty pricey ! 😆

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well she's definitely been to HEB and maybe Sam's. How's that pool coming along Lemon? Are those burgers still hanging out in the freezer?

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 6/26/2023, 12:40 PM) 
    Well she's definitely been to HEB and maybe Sam's. How's that pool coming along Lemon? Are those burgers still hanging out in the freezer?

The next thread title NEEDS to mention freezer burnt pool party burgers.

4.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 6/26/2023, 07:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 6/25/2023, 06:35 PM) 
    I am not a food snob or anything, but it doesn't sound like Lemon has family over for meals very often. I guess I am thinking with all the time she has on her hands, she could have come up with something a little nicer for a family lunch than packaged bologna and bags of chips served on paper plates. I'm just hoping the watermelon doesn't have lemonade mix on it. 🤔😆

Screenshot_20230625_092924_Instagram

Damn Vee you couldn't at least splurge on meats & cheeses at the deli? You just slapped some packages up on the counter, had mark cut a head of lettuce in half, slice a tomato and then took photos to post on instagram? All those charcuterie boards you love to show off and you didn't think to sit your fat ass down in a chair and make one for your guests? Hope you at least made the baby bird wash the boogers off her fingers before letting gher dig into the bologna and cheese.

I would think it is fine if the context was that she was a mother of 3 working full-time outside the home and this is what she could do.But she stays at home full-time doing nothing but watching Hallmark movies and binge shopping. She has time to plan and make a decent BBQ meal for her family and should get the kids involved with it. She is in Texas for Christ's sake. Buy a smoker and learn to use it. It isn't rocket science and it is so satisfying to have your own smoked brisket for bbq or you can take the brisket, brine it for corned beef and then smoke it for pastrami. You can make your own bacon. There is nothing hard about smoking besides it takes time, sometimes weeks of planning. But most of that is inactive just waiting for things to cure. Then on the big day, you have to be available to babysit the meat, but she is and has no reason not to be and can have the other kids help her. She should also learn to make the sides.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A smoker absolutely won’t work for her.

It doesn’t fall into the QUICK and easy category

Every single meal she talks about she mentions that she wanted something quick and easy. We know most of the time she is just reheating frozen food or ordering door dash. But even when she does “prepare” a meal ….it’s always Everyplate so it’s quick and easy. Or it’s warmed up jarred tomato sauce with with spaghetti and frozen heated up garlic bread….15 minutes of preparation…quick and easy.

So prepackaged lunch meat, prepackaged chip bags and some quickly sliced watermelon is what her family will have to deal with. If they want smoked brisket they will have to do it themselves

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/26/2023, 10:20 PM) 
    A smoker absolutely won’t work for her.

It doesn’t fall into the QUICK and easy category

Every single meal she talks about she mentions that she wanted something quick and easy. We know most of the time she is just reheating frozen food or ordering door dash. But even when she does “prepare” a meal ….it’s always Everyplate so it’s quick and easy. Or it’s warmed up jarred tomato sauce with with spaghetti and frozen heated up garlic bread….15 minutes of preparation…quick and easy.

So prepackaged lunch meat, prepackaged chip bags and some quickly sliced watermelon is what her family will have to deal with. If they want smoked brisket they will have to do it themselves

Ditto. The only brisket that girl is getting is from a restaurant.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She would buy premade brisket from a restaurant or HEB. She had Chipotle again for lunch. I prep my lunch everyday.

8.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anyone think it was more the financing fell through with the pool? Pools are not cheap and I am sure lemon and the almost boss are up to their eyeballs in debt even if they have a good income.

Putting in a pool also gives me Our Tribe of Many Vibes. They spent a crapload of money to put in a pool and then abandoned the whole home like 1-2 years later.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's never even had a $75 walmart backyard pool for her kids, has she?

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When was the last time they used the jet ski? Was the day they bought it the only time they've used it?

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m sure she talked mark (demanded mark) about putting in a pool.

And then just let him worry about how to finance it while she went on a $10k spending spree vacation

And it probably didn’t go through.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    650 dollar haul for Sam’s. She also spent a lot at target but can’t be bothered to film that for her “job” marks trying to eat healthy again. Rose is still a princess. And easy was said a lot. She said fresh stuff was from target but I don’t believe it

Oh and five packs of protein shakes. Five!

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is she buying stuff besides food??? I haven’t watched one of her videos in a long time does she even buy meat?

When I buy 2 mos worth of meat and the other random foods I use from Costco my bill isn’t over $400

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 6/27/2023, 05:17 PM) 
    Is she buying stuff besides food??? I haven’t watched one of her videos in a long time does she even buy meat?

When I buy 2 mos worth of meat and the other random foods I use from Costco my bill isn’t over $400

The total included a broom set and some cleaning/laundry supplies but the bulk of the cost was a bunch of convenience foods. I think the only fresh uncooked meat was a pack of Ribeye steaks that cost a little under $26.00. The rest of the meat was ready to eat or frozen like nuggets.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Rose is a picky eater and won't eat dinner so Lemon made sure to buy her lunchables, uncrustables, ramen and mini corn dogs to eat instead. Because Lemon doesn't have the patience to deal with her every night. I would not be able to deal with her. I wonder if the other kids get sick of Rose getting special treatment.

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73481 views