50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She bought sushi as another fresh item lol. Each pack of shakes were 26 dollars and yes some cleaning stuff it just shows she doesn’t care how much she spends.

2.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Adding, Lemon also bought herself 3 pairs of shorts at Sam's Club as well.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Grifter @ 6/26/2023, 11:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 6/26/2023, 07:50 AM) 
    Damn Vee you couldn't at least splurge on meats & cheeses at the deli? You just slapped some packages up on the counter, had mark cut a head of lettuce in half, slice a tomato and then took photos to post on instagram? All those charcuterie boards you love to show off and you didn't think to sit your fat ass down in a chair and make one for your guests? Hope you at least made the baby bird wash the boogers off her fingers before letting gher dig into the bologna and cheese.

I would think it is fine if the context was that she was a mother of 3 working full-time outside the home and this is what she could do.But she stays at home full-time doing nothing but watching Hallmark movies and binge shopping. She has time to plan and make a decent BBQ meal for her family and should get the kids involved with it. She is in Texas for Christ's sake. Buy a smoker and learn to use it. It isn't rocket science and it is so satisfying to have your own smoked brisket for bbq or you can take the brisket, brine it for corned beef and then smoke it for pastrami. You can make your own bacon. There is nothing hard about smoking besides it takes time, sometimes weeks of planning. But most of that is inactive just waiting for things to cure. Then on the big day, you have to be available to babysit the meat, but she is and has no reason not to be and can have the other kids help her. She should also learn to make the sides.

Lemon is so embarrassing. She puts little to no effort into everything she does. I love having company over for a meal, it gives me a chance to show off my cooking skills. My immediate family takes them for granted. :b_wink:

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her kids don't eat enough protein duh!!! Look at what you are buying. Can't be bothered to film the Target haul why are you on YT?

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She just visited every mall from here to there and back and she bought grocery store clothes. Did Mucky piss her off so she bought herself some instead of him?

I wouldn't say anything if I showed up to my sisters and that was laid out. But my sister would be saying something if I did that for her visit. X-special-ly .. if I own uhcharcuterie uhboards.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 6/27/2023, 12:35 PM) 
    Her kids don't eat enough protein duh!!! Look at what you are buying. Can't be bothered to film the Target haul why are you on YT?

Good question!!!!!

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I need to see what the heck lemon is washing everyday
    Omg I see she is doing roses laundry -
    Which is so weird to me that she does laundry seperatly .
    Also she runs her dishwasher daily ?
    We had a family of 6 and I don’t remember doing so much wash and using enough dishes to run dishwasher daily . Although she most likely puts every single thing in dishwasher - I did hand wash some things .
    Anyway her sams club haul and her going on about how this could be 650.00 ?
    Yes lemon things do add up fast .
    She should know that by now .
    How much did she spend on her road trip ? Does she even look at those bills ?
    Also it’s almost July Lemon why don’t you give a pool update ?
    🙄🤣

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I do at least 2 if not 3 loads of laundry a day. It’s hot and sweaty here AND people in my home actually exercise almost daily. My husband wears a GI to do Jiu Jitsu it’s too heavy and gross to wash with other things
    We also run the dishwasher daily but we cook which lemon doesn’t really do,

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 6/27/2023, 08:30 PM) 
    I do at least 2 if not 3 loads of laundry a day. It’s hot and sweaty here AND people in my home actually exercise almost daily. My husband wears a GI to do Jiu Jitsu it’s too heavy and gross to wash with other things

Imagine spending all the money and time to reno the kitchen and the bitch can't be bothered to learn to cook more than crockpot slop in it. I'd be pissed if I was Mark1488.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I run my dishwasher probably 6 times a week. I usually do a few loads a few days instead of one a day

11.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 27/6/2023, 17:39) 
    She bought sushi as another fresh item lol. Each pack of shakes were 26 dollars and yes some cleaning stuff it just shows she doesn’t care how much she spends.

Exactly. $130 on protein shakes, $48 on protein bars. That’s how you spent so much.

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 27/6/2023, 21:30) 
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 27/6/2023, 17:39) 

Exactly. $130 on protein shakes, $48 on protein bars. That’s how you spent so much.

Protein shakes and protein bars for someone who lies in bed all day 😂 $178 literally down the toilet.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 27/6/2023, 20:30) 

We’re a family of 3 and I also do 2-3 loads most days. We’re all really active so between gym clothes, regular clothes, pjs, towels, and bedding there’s always laundry to do. we only use reusable cleaning cloths plus mop pads so those get washed every week. Plus I wash our bedding every week including the throw blankets on the couch since we have pets.
    I also run the dishwasher most days. Pots and pans get hand washed but 3 meals a day at home using nothing disposable adds up. Sometimes it’s every other day but probably on average 5 loads a week.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon's Instagram content is 100% laundry/dishwasher/bed is made/pouring coffee/etc.
    🙄🙄🙄

If Lemon looks at her snooze-fest (and cringe-fest) content with pride, she needs inpatient treatment. If you are reading this, Lemon, get a job or at least a constructive hobby! This is embarrassing.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It makes no sense why lemon spends all that money on protein drinks when she doesn’t do shit. The only thing she does in the exercise room is clean it. Such a waste of money.

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73480 views