50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 6/20/2023, 09:00 AM) 
    Daryl? I bet he found himself a real little debbie, and that is why Keiruh went back to work.

C'mon screenshotting friends, tell that baldheaded bitch we need a insta post of him with no shirt, rubbing that big belly and telling her the "kids are asleep" to prove that Dirrty Darryl isn't out delivering his krispy kremes to Big Debra!!!!

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 20/6/2023, 02:51) 
    Was Daryl at the party? I am convinced he is gone

Have we seen Daryl in awhile ?
    I’m thinking he was gone when fiddy got a full time job ?

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SophiaPetrillo @ 6/20/2023, 08:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 20/6/2023, 14:29) 
    Rose wanted bagel bites, Rose likes mini pepperonis, Rose drinks orange juice. Tell me your favorite child without telling me.

I roll my eyes every time she says Rose requested this or Rose requested that.

I’ll tell you this, if either of my kids asked for that list, they’re going to be disappointed.

I always offered a choice. MY CHOICE, not theirs. Frozen, processed junk food is a NO. Don’t even ask. You want a pizza bagel? Happy to make them with bagels, my sauce & cheese. You can live without pepperoni. Let’s find other toppings in the vegetable aisle.

Not good enough? Well, then YOUR choice is nothing. Let’s go home.

I’ve said it before that Lemons kids would think it was Hell Week, if they came to visit me. :crying: This mama runs the household, not the kids.

All I see is trouble ahead for Lemon as her helpless kids age. She does a disservice to them by not allowing them to grow up. And she better get serious about what she gives them to eat. Chubby can quickly turn into overweight. It’s easiest to get them to eat healthier now, before they’re forced to.

Can you imagine Lemon trying to change the family diet with overweight kids & parents who eat as if they’re teens left alone for the weekend, because of health issues? I’m not sure she could do it.

But the time is now.

It will be interesting to watch as times goes by.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 6/20/2023, 07:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 20/6/2023, 02:51) 
    Was Daryl at the party? I am convinced he is gone

Have we seen Daryl in awhile ?
    I’m thinking he was gone when fiddy got a full time job ?

I don't think he's gone. We'd have gotten the most epic video by now. Since she got a full time job and there are now 4 working adults in the house to split the bills I think he no longer has to humiliate himself for her youtube pennies.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He's busy flinging pizza.

https://fb.watch/lhDKanqHy7/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Screenshot_20230620_103843_Facebook

Edited by Miranda22 - 6/20/2023, 07:48 PM

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wonder if there's gonna be a month long trip to lawn guy island this summer???

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayla M @ 6/20/2023, 07:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (SophiaPetrillo @ 6/20/2023, 08:41 AM) 
    I roll my eyes every time she says Rose requested this or Rose requested that.

I’ll tell you this, if either of my kids asked for that list, they’re going to be disappointed.

I always offered a choice. MY CHOICE, not theirs. Frozen, processed junk food is a NO. Don’t even ask. You want a pizza bagel? Happy to make them with bagels, my sauce & cheese. You can live without pepperoni. Let’s find other toppings in the vegetable aisle.

I’ve said it before that Lemons kids would think it was Hell Week, if they came to visit me. :crying: This mama runs the household, not the kids.

All I see is trouble ahead for Lemon as her helpless kids age. She does a disservice to them by not allowing them to grow up. And she better get serious about what she gives them to eat. Chubby can quickly turn into overweight. It’s easiest to get them to eat healthier now, before they’re forced to.

Can you imagine Lemon trying to change the family diet with overweight kids & parents who eat as if they’re teens left alone for the weekend, because of health issues? I’m not sure she could do it.

But the time is now.

I think there can be a balance. I ask my son every week what he wats from the store. He never asks for as much as lemons kids, but I do let him have a say on what he gets. I wouldn't want someone else telling me what I had to eat for every meal without getting to pick once in awhile. Pepperoni is a staple at our house though. Thick sliced pepperoni warmed in the microwave is one of my favorite snacks.

8. RottenTwatAsaurous
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Hopefully he’s still sportin that rubber wedding band.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I laugh every time I see her diarrhea colored couch on her Insta. :D

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 20/6/2023, 19:55) 
    QUOTE (Kayla M @ 6/20/2023, 07:38 PM) 

But the time is now.

I think there can be a balance. I ask my son every week what he wats from the store. He never asks for as much as lemons kids, but I do let him have a say on what he gets. I wouldn't want someone else telling me what I had to eat for every meal without getting to pick once in awhile. Pepperoni is a staple at our house though. Thick sliced pepperoni warmed in the microwave is one of my favorite snacks.

Same. My kid doesn’t run the house, but he’s also individual with his own preferences and thoughts.
    I ask what he wants at the grocery store (often he just asks for a fruit TBH or a small treat) or what he wants to eat for dinner
    He likes Mexican food on Tuesdays so that’s what we do and I just switch it up so it’s not tacos every Tuesday.

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 20/6/2023, 16:20) 
    Bolth, sawl, drawling,sho, shtore, UGH!! Uneducated hillbilly.

these ones…..you would think after FIVE years of high school she would have learned a little

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hey Lemon, make your lazy a$$ kids clean their own rooms and bathrooms, and make them do it right, you are creating self absorbed, ungrateful brats just like you, we do not need more like you in this world.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Good for you. Nobody cares.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0828

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RottenTwatAsaurous @ 6/20/2023, 08:03 PM) 

Hopefully he’s still sportin that rubber wedding band.

RottenTwatAsaurous They sell them at dolla tree now. 5 for $1.25 ya know just in case Darryl "loses" one.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Good thing nobody in the house has any where to be or obligations so Lemon can sleep in and nap everyday. Just spent the last 2 weekends at a college b-ball camp for my kids… lemon trying getting the kids involved in something!! Absolutely wild they just spend their days bumming at home.

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73481 views