50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lord I just saw the thumbnail but lemon needs a good bra. She looks a hot mess.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her shirt is too small. She needs to size up. Look at how the cap sleeves look so tight and all up in her arm pits

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 7/11/2023, 10:46 AM) 
    Pearl is so much more mature than Rose. Rose is in desperate need of a shower and speech therapy. Lemon, please get your daughter the help she needs! It won't even cost you any money so you can still go shopping.

4 blind boxes at $60 each. Plus the cost of admission, photo ops, and signatures. So much money wasted.

Two words - Business Expense or Tax Write-off

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So rose ends up getting two boxes? And pearl gets one that she barely likes anymore. Also rose can’t be trusted with pudding cups and now scissors. She cut her own hair.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Rose was very happy with her box.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh okay. I wasnt really watching but listening. I thought she liked it

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=thisisnuts!,11/7/2023, 19:23 ?t=62813062&st=450#entry462039952]
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 7/11/2023, 10:46 AM) 
    Pearl is so much more mature than Rose. Rose is in desperate need of a shower and speech therapy. Lemon, please get your daughter the help she needs! It won't even cost you any money so you can still go shopping.

4 blind boxes at $60 each. Plus the cost of admission, photo ops, and signatures. So much money wasted.

Two words - Business Expense or Tax Write-off
    [/QUOTE

Her “business” does not bring in that much money. How can they possibly write off every single thing she buys? You can’t write off more than you make. Right? I’m No Effectively the Boss accountant like the man child Tim…but i thought that was how it worked.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    At almost 11 years old???????

Vanessa thinks this is cute behavior?
    Attached Image
    IMG_1891

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We know lemon doesn’t pay for her hair to be cut so maybe Rose felt that was her only option. And of course lemon was no where to be found for supervision. Weirdest family around.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Rose didn’t seem to know one thing that she pulled out of the box. Lemon has to tell her what everything was. “Those are cups”. “That’s a crossbody bag” “that’s a lanyard”
    And now this same child is using scissors to cut her own hair unsupervised?

Im positive that no teacher in their right mind would be advancing her to the next grade.

It’s heartbreaking that someone who is desperately in need of personalized structured assistance by professionals is being allowed to homeschool herself. When you have a special needs child, is it legal to do this? I’m surprised the school didn’t alert DCF

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looks like she used wrapping paper scissors.

I don't freak over my kids cutting their hair. It's actually cut down on them having these moments. Imagine the days being up in your head and giving yourself bangs... her kiddo went through that and she's telling her followers. Dumb bitch. Obvi this kid needs her more but she'd rather shop.

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have a child on the spectrum I did homeschool him for the 3 years we lived in Hawaii. I actually did make sure he schooled and we participated in Special Olympics. I easily could have done nothing and no one would have known. When we moved back to NC and back to public school they were shocked by the detailed assignment records/grades I had for him.

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This may be an unpopular opinion but I am just going to say it. I think Rose is just a spoiled brat. Lemon caters to her and gives her whatever she wants. She is old enough to know better than to cut her own hair or get slime and paint all over everything.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 11/7/2023, 21:03) 
    This may be an unpopular opinion but I am just going to say it. I think Rose is just a spoiled brat. Lemon caters to her and gives her whatever she wants. She is old enough to know better than to cut her own hair or get slime and paint all over everything.

I thought the same thing too back in the haul video from the road trip. That she is just stunted and spoiled because Lemon caters to her so much and allows the baby talk at age 11. I also think these kids are spoiled only because Vanessa likes to shop. They don’t even look that interested in the blind boxes. Their mom seems the most excited and impressed by what’s in the boxes.

However in todays video, Rose really looked like she didn’t know what she was even opening. So I’m not sure she is just spoiled. Seems like something more is going on there.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/11/2023, 01:26 PM)
    Her “business” does not bring in that much money. How can they possibly write off every single thing she buys? You can’t write off more than you make. Right? I’m No Effectively the Boss accountant like the man child Tim…but i thought that was how it worked.

You can write off anything you want until the IRS audits you.

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73480 views