50 shades of Lemon’s Unhinged spending, The road trip never ending, and the HOA approval for the pool is still pending Pt. 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I still can’t wrap my head around their homeschooling decision. It’s clear watching the unboxing video that it is the worst option for all three of their children. I just feel so bad for them.

Are they ever with friends anymore? Are they ever away from each other? Instead of buying more and more junk, get them involved with other kids - camp, sports, Lego club, horseback riding, art classes, whatever.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 11/7/2023, 15:23) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/11/2023, 01:26 PM)
    Her “business” does not bring in that much money. How can they possibly write off every single thing she buys? You can’t write off more than you make. Right? I’m No Effectively the Boss accountant like the man child Tim…but i thought that was how it worked.

You can write off anything you want until the IRS audits you.

But you still have to spend the $, it's just so wasteful! She was def more into them than the kids, oohing & awwwing over junk.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My dad is a CPA so i will have to ask him at some point how this works.

But let’s just say hypothetically that Vee brings in $25k with her YouTube channel.
    But she spends $75k on groceries, DT, target, and Amazon hauls, vacation hauls, Airbnbs, ect ect….. and Tim attempts to write all of that off. Isn’t that mathematically impossible? Would turbo tax even accept that into the system?

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BostonGal @ 11/7/2023, 22:40) 
    I still can’t wrap my head around their homeschooling decision. It’s clear watching the unboxing video that it is the worst option for all three of their children. I just feel so bad for them.

Are they ever with friends anymore? Are they ever away from each other? Instead of buying more and more junk, get them involved with other kids - camp, sports, Lego club, horseback riding, art classes, whatever.

I looked out of curiosity. UTSA offers a kids art summer camp. $185 a week 9-12 Monday-Friday. They offer scholarships also. The girls would love that and it sounds super fun with a theme each week including things like embroidery, ceramics, and a week of comic characters.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How much money do you think she dropped on amazon today??? I'm proud to say I didn't even go on the site today. I love saving money.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 11/7/2023, 23:11) 
    How much money do you think she dropped on amazon today??? I'm proud to say I didn't even go on the site today. I love saving money.

AT LEAST 7-800. I don’t even have an Amazon account. I may make a purchase from there twice a year if it’s an item I really can’t find anywhere else

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wouldn't be surprised if there is some chromosome issue going on there.

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Whether or not baby bird has some sort of medical differently ableness really has no bearing on Vee and Tim Tim's parental failings imo. A spoiled brat is a spoiled brat because of their environment.
    The real tragedy to me in this situation is Pearl. Vee is so obsessed with keeping them the same and not hurting Rose's feelings that she's willing to sacrifice Pearl's personal growth and well being. Every kid has different levels of intellect and athleticism. They have different interest and talents. There is nothing wrong with treating them differently and fostering their abilities. Clipping the wings of one kid so that the other is happier in their cage is just disgusting to me. I'm sure Pearl already recognizes it and resents the fuck out of it.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are they ever away from each other?

Well Bryce is away from them sometimes because he doesn't feel like doing things with them ever and Vee says okay. I guess that counts lol

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=dirtydarrylssidepiece,12/7/2023, 01:53 ?t=62813062&st=465#entry462042982]
    Whether or not baby bird has some sort of medical differently ableness really has no bearing on Vee and Tim Tim's parental failings imo. A spoiled brat is a spoiled brat because of their environment.
    The real tragedy to me in this situation is Pearl. Vee is so obsessed with keeping them the same and not hurting Rose's feelings that she's willing to sacrifice Pearl's personal growth and well being. Every kid has different levels of intellect and athleticism. They have different interest and talents. There is nothing wrong with treating them differently and fostering their abilities. Clipping the wings of one kid so that the other is happier in their cage is just disgusting to me. I'm sure Pearl already recognizes it and resents the fuck out of it.
    [/QUOTE

I agree with you. I think the reason they are homeschooling is because of Rose. I think they talked about holding Rose back and Lemon couldn't possibly have her twins in different grades. Vee places such importance on being the mom of twins that she tries to make sure they are the same. I feel sorry for Pearl. She seems so much more social and likes being around other people. She is willing to try new things. I think homeschooling is going to set her back.

My husband is an identical twin. He said he hated it when they were constantly referred to as the twins instead of their names. And people always bought them the same toys or clothes instead of what they were interested in themselves.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 11/7/2023, 23:10) 

I looked out of curiosity. UTSA offers a kids art summer camp. $185 a week 9-12 Monday-Friday. They offer scholarships also. The girls would love that and it sounds super fun with a theme each week including things like embroidery, ceramics, and a week of comic characters.

That sounds good to me but unfortunately 9am is way too early for their family. Not long ago Rose had a dental appointment at 9am and was looking very sleepy in the car. Lemon took a picture of her and explained it was because the appointment was so early.
    🤔🙄🙄

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Lemon truly wanted to homeschool then Pearl and Rose and Bryce would all have a million things to do. Texas has a massive homeschool population and I bet there's a coop with stuff to do everyday. My kids used to do homeschool gymnastics until they leveled up. There are homeschool dance classes, horseback riding, swim lessons, Minecraft clubs. Pretty much everything you can think of.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon won’t put them in camps or extra carriculars because then she would have to commit to a schedule and get the kids up early. That doesn’t work for their free for all life style.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon doesn't want them to leave the house because she is mentally ill (allegedly) and worried they are going to move out as soon as they turn 18 like Paige did. She is not going to handle being an empty nester at all. Her entire identity is being a mom.

BTW do you all think 50 and Lemon are still friends?

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Fiddy they have a prime day deal on toppiks. You can get the name brand gooorl!

923 replies since 19/6/2023, 21:43   73480 views