TheBakeryNeverMissesaBeatWhenitComestoPointingOutJen'sDeformedFeet. #fixyourbunions Pt. 410

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There’s absolutely no reason for her to be in Utah. Not a one. She’s got no friends there. No family. No heart home. No connection to anything or anyone. Wouldn’t it bring her terrible memories of the caging? Only reason I can see her going is to leave her stench behind and try to ruin it for Tens & the real Rosses. Jennifer, please move on. This is so embarrassing for you

Her feet look like the grey version of the Creature from the Black Lagoon’s nasty fins/feet. Prove me wrong

QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 26/6/2023, 04:48) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 26/6/2023, 04:15) 
    omfg💀 I was trying to find the bunions pics I've posted but came across this post from the ColdOne calling them her goat hooves!! ffs, I am howling with laughter
    Screen-Shot-2019-11-17-at-9-0

Even her sock is like “where the F am I supposed to be?!”

This was such a trompe l'oeil, I had to really focus hard to see what I was looking at ;_; I thought she was standing with her legs crossed, my mind couldn’t comprehend what was going on

2.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS Jennifer, just go get your bunions fixed. I did and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I have to say, recovery is a bitch though and I had the honour of having my cager take care of me 24/7, bring me to all my appointments, and even had friends come with desserts and flowers. Jennifer knows she has no one to take care of her and she would just suffer alone 😎

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m sure Paula would love to take care of Jen post bunion surgery. I am only half joking, I bet she would do it!

4.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Goodness, we even have pics of Jill's bunions. Hereditary receipts! Her mother probably has strong opinions about surgery that JBunion is listening to. They should do a 2 for 1 deal and hire a nurse to care for them both and hang out for a few weeks, then hire a trainer for rehab. But no, that would be JBunions idea of hell giving up her food and exercise control.

5.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Omg I didn’t realize they were so bad. My bunions are/were (I only fixed one) nowhere near that and it hurt to just wear shoes and walk around. How is she running so often?!

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 26/6/2023, 02:20) 
    If Jen hates it when we talk about her deformed hoofs, she must really hate it when we show them… :smoking-smiley-face:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10581943/...D7E28EE48F.jpeg)

I rarely comment on any of Jenns thread here, but my goodness those bunions!! Holy smokes! Yikes!!

7.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, just so you know, the longer you take to get those hereditary bunion hooves fixed, the worse it’s going to be and the harder the recovery will be and that’s only going to go up exponentially with each year that you put it off. I feel like she really believes that she will be able to put it off forever but there will surely be a point where she won’t even be able to walk with those things.

8.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is someone missing her old neighborhood? This place is located in a golf community 😂

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12807028?sour...iXTjysqsTXztTpU

0875F773-705E-4AF0-AF0C-9C07D3962BE1

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 26/6/2023, 04:31) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 26/6/2023, 04:19) 
    How on earth does she wog those marathon distances on those? Whatever she is doing now she better enjoy it because it wouldn't surprise me if she does irreversible damage due to her "structural issues". The body can only compensate for it's shortcomings for so long. Pretty soon she will be having knee and hip issues by pounding on her structurally insufficient hooves day in and day out.

From your lips to god’s ears :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

One more:
    Wogging in her over-supportive marshmallow shoes and her under-supportive bra:
    ezgif-3-26f2a2afc5

Girl, fix your bunions. Then fix your stride.

That must have been one seriously painful race between her bouncing boobs and her bunions!

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 26/6/2023, 09:03) 
    Is someone missing her old neighborhood? This place is located in a golf community 😂

www.airbnb.com/rooms/12807028?sour...iXTjysqsTXztTpU

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...07D3962BE1.jpeg)

She also mentioned driving past the old house in her last video. Seems like she's stalking her former life as a princess and wife
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she bought the “adventure rig” last year, right? She uses it to tote her 11 backpacks and camping equipment around, and sleeps in it every once in awhile, in established campgrounds, even though it was purchased for overlanding and sleeping in. It’s nothing but a gigantic suitcase to get her from Airbnb to Airbnb on a highway.

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    wow her trotters are truly horrific... why wouldn't you get them sorted?!

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (hotsauce @ 26/6/2023, 10:44) 

Recovery is long, about a month, and that would mean she'd have to stay home with her feelings. No escaping. Besides, like someone else pointed out, she'd have no one to keep her company and no visitors.

14.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 26/6/2023, 11:42) 
    QUOTE (hotsauce @ 26/6/2023, 10:44) 

Recovery is long, about a month, and that would mean she'd have to stay home with her feelings. No escaping. Besides, like someone else pointed out, she'd have no one to keep her company and no visitors.

She has missed the window for sorting them out when she was married - Don would have waited on her hand and foot, and she could have milked it for at least a month - probably 2 or 3 knowing Jen. But now she's completely alone and two young children are not going to take care of her. She would have to draft in her mother which would be HELL for Jen. Listening to her mother's criticisms for a month or more. I don't really know what other option she's got though other than slowly turning into a horse. Her feet are so ridiculously deformed.

15.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If Jenny is getting upset about what she reads here there is a very simple solution…. STOP READING HERE !!!!

Also ….
    Attached Image
    IMG_8382

908 replies since 25/6/2023, 18:24   100927 views