TheBakeryNeverMissesaBeatWhenitComestoPointingOutJen'sDeformedFeet. #fixyourbunions Pt. 410

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vlogs are lazy content (which explains why she feels like vlogging lately). And for Jen, she gets to show off her “privilege” to her “friends”, so it’s a win-win for Jin.

2.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 6/26/2023, 11:05 AM) 
    I’m still :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: processing the bunion situation. I had ankle surgery in my fifties (broken in three places, plates and screws to repair) and I could move around on crutches within a few days. I don’t understand why she can’t get help for a few days, then hop around her empty house on crutches after that. She really only uses the kitchen, so she could send the kids to their parents and park her fat fanny in the family room until she could move around more freely. Get food delivered (nothing new to her), housekeepers come regularly, lawn care is done for her already. She doesn’t need to get upstairs to shower because…well, she doesn’t do that frequently anyway.

So it “Boyles” down to one thing, or I guess TWO! as has been said already—can’t obsessively exercise and can’t escape the miserable life she created for herself. Own it, girl.

This.....so much.

She could also sponge bath. She cannot get anything wet so she could wet washcloth on, soap, wet washcloth off. They have cleaning wipes at the dollar tree. She could also go to the salon or different salons to get her hair/makeup done. She has many beauty places in her area. She could take taxi's to the beauty parlor. Many old ladies that are widows do that.

3.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 6/26/2023, 08:02 AM) 
    You can hire a nurse for the recovery period. There are people who specialize in it. There are even care centers where you can stay. They generally focus on plastic surgery, but I’m certain they wouldn’t blink an eye at Jen’s checkbook.

Her avoidance on this issue is extremely dumb. Imagine, a month plus with zero responsibilities! You’d think it would be a dream come true.

I think this is a great idea. Those nurses will make sure you eat, drink water, do your physical therapy, take your meds....all that jazz. The majority of those places do a really good job. There is one in my midwestern town and it is still looked at as embarrassing to need help from a non-insurance paid surgery. So it would be a discrete deal.

4.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her and her "tender times". I can't stand her

5.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Still milking Winnie's death, and being a helpless victim during this very, very, very tender time. She says tender time 100 times in this video. :rolleyes:

It wasn't a tender time when she was home and went in her closet and found Winnie items? She didn't give one ounce of a fuck.

She's a psychopath.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Stubborn Jenny is going to end up with chronic pain and degenerative disease from her lower spine to hips to knees to feet. All because she won't get her feet fixed and continues to "run" in an unnatural contorted stride.

7.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't stand when she starts with the performance act that something completely mundane is somehow suddenly hilarious.

Nobody:
    Jen: NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK ROFLMAO HAHAHAH SO FUNNY AHHHH HAHAHA

...Alright? 😳

8.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m very interested to see thanks to our calendar keeper if Jen took off the day of/after or was away at the time of Winnie’s death - we will or should be able to nail it down and catch her in another lie. I hate her use of the word “tender” it makes me want to vomit when I hear her say it. Are we expecting lots of fake crying and desperation?

Her face looks super puffy in this video. Lots of salt and sugar.

Duh we know you aren’t home - there are slivers of color around you. Your home would never.

I laughed when she talked about separating her personal life from her work life. What a joke. She’s traveling because she’s running from reality and responsibility it’s not her job. If that’s the case when I went on a week long vacation a month ago it was really me working.

9.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She sucks at her hobby. My actual job has me flipping between projects weekly, sometimes daily, where I am currently operating about a month out. What I start today, I may not get back to for several weeks and the project won’t be finished for almost two months from now. I accommodate this by taking copious notes (not in a journal) and working on bits when I can. There is no way I could go back a month and capture what I was doing, what it was like, etc. How she expects to be taken seriously blows my mind.

10.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tender Tender Tender. What is she? A steak?

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bobby Brown’s TENDERONI (user name available)….

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :XD:

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 26/6/2023, 15:54) 
    Why doesn't she align her Instagram updates when she releases the video? Why is it always a week late?

To try to draw attention to her for videos and get her views up!

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Or, possible ‘precious’ new dog name….

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 26/6/2023, 19:05) 
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 26/6/2023, 15:54) 
    Why doesn't she align her Instagram updates when she releases the video? Why is it always a week late?

To try to draw attention to her for videos and get her views up!

Which actually why it makes sense to post on IG after the videos have been up a few days and no longer getting new views

908 replies since 25/6/2023, 18:24   100929 views