TheBakeryNeverMissesaBeatWhenitComestoPointingOutJen'sDeformedFeet. #fixyourbunions Pt. 410

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone remember the video where Jen was shaming people for suggesting that she put Winnie down? I remember she was holding Winnie and was saying that Winnie didn’t have any major health issues, so she was nowhere near being ready to be put down. I’m curious how much time there was between Jen being in a state of grand denial vs Winnie’s actual passing. It wasn’t that much. Maybe a month? Would be a good item to record on the calendar for when Jen tries to rewrite history.

2.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 6/26/2023, 02:39 PM) 
    Meanwhile, I read that they may finally have found the body of actor Julian Sands, a MAN who went to hike ALONE.

And Sands was a years-long, experienced mountain climber/adventurer. Jen is the BIGGEST fool ever.

I don't care how much he doesn't need the money - I hope Don has an enormous life insurance policy on that idiot.

3.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The one "hike" the bakery found on a map was a short walk. We have been doing a lot of outdoor walking. There's lots of ticks this year, we came home covered one day & now my husband has lyme. We were stopped by neighbors who saw a mama bear & cubs about a minute before us (right outside my house). Stupid is as stupid does = wild.

This is someone who took daily walks to Starbucks. Now are you a wise outdoorsman who knows more than "society"? I think she gets off on people sending her worrying messages and defying them.
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 6/26/2023, 02:15 PM) 
    Jen is going to encounter a bear at some point.

4.     +58   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I love when Jen posts memes about society when has zero interactions with society.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (REmily2021 @ 6/26/2023, 08:47 PM) 
    Was the brisket and sausage that she ordered just for her??? That was enough to feed a family of 4-5!!! Plant based journey my ass!

Did she go on a food tour? You can tell there's more then just her at the table.

6.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2023-06-26_at_3

Who wants to tell her she's not connecting or spending her days with anyone? She must seriously believe that Club Paula & Co. are REAL friends, and that talking into a camera is how true human connections are made.

Jen - We used to snark at you for your endless shopping, your TMI about birth and vaginal mucus, your materialism, and your fake 'perfect' life with 'Sweet Boy". It was all quite silly, really.

Times have changed and now we actually feel sorry for you because it's clear you have some major issues that need to be taken care of with the help of a professional - a real medical provider. Why don't you wake up? Why don't you take heed when dozens (maybe hundreds) of us at the other end of your camera lens see you as someone who is depressed, lonely, desperately unhappy with motherhood, and running from your life at every chance you get? No one can live like this forever without damaging every REAL relationship they have. I know you hate us but we're also the only people who are being HONEST with you. Forget being 'tender' with yourself - it's time to get tough and get moving toward a better mental state. No one else would dare say this to you but we shout it out every day. I sincerely hope you open your eyes and understand the reason why.

That said, the snark continues because after a point, you can't expect your 'friends' to tolerate you when you refuse to even acknowledge there's anything wrong. I think you know from all your 'self help' reading that admitting there's a problem is the first step to recovery, regaining your life, and repairing relationships.

As long as you do nothing to help yourself, the talk will continue. Don't expect it to go away and don't waste your time scolding strangers on the internet. Fix yourself and your relationship with your children before it's too late. Will you be happy and satisfied on your deathbed knowing you lost so much precious time with your little ones while you were off staying in the wilderness, collecting Disney landfill, and obsessively staring into a Peloton screen??

I can't speak for everyone here but if you were willing to do something - anything - to help yourself, we'd have nothing left to snark about except maybe your epically boring travel videos.

Edited by Nefarious Oatly Foam - 6/26/2023, 04:19 PM

7.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 26/6/2023, 20:17) 
    Jen can remove herself from any potentially dangerous situation. Also, she has a knife thingy. It’s cool, guys.

Was it a knife or mace that she showed buried at the bottom of a very stuffed bag on one of her hikes? I'm sure the wild animal or assailant will wait patiently while she digs through everything to pull it out.

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "At the very very end of May I went back to Austin"...Mere days before (after?) the passing of her critically ill, so-called beloved Winnie.
    :flipping-the-bird:

Edited by Nefarious Oatly Foam - 6/26/2023, 04:33 PM

9.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There's so much that can go wrong, especially if she doesn't stick to the common trails and areas with lots of people. Yes, she could be attacked by some sicko, but she could be injured in a fall, get lost, come into contact with a dangerous animal, the weather could take a turn, etc. You can't just call someone on your satellite phone and you'll have an ambulance come get you if you're bitten by a poisonous snake. If you hit your head and are unconscious, you can do nothing. So a hiking buddy is handy.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 26/6/2023, 22:15) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 26/6/2023, 20:17) 
    Jen can remove herself from any potentially dangerous situation. Also, she has a knife thingy. It’s cool, guys.

Was it a knife or mace that she showed buried at the bottom of a very stuffed bag on one of her hikes? I'm sure the wild animal or assailant will wait patiently while she digs through everything to pull it out.

Yes, it could be mace, I just don’t remember. I was being tongue in cheek about her thinking she is prepared for anything that could happen, when the truth is she is sitting duck. Society doesn’t care if she hikes alone, so I’m not sure what she is trying to prove. 🙄

11.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have taken a few tumbles while hiking, the most severe was when I was walking on the most level part of the trail and tripped on a root or rock. I had trouble getting back down the mountain due to the pain in my bleeding, swollen knee. If I had hit my head and lost consciousness, my poor husband would have had to carry me down. I did hit my head once but luckily my sunglasses took the brunt of the impact (my favorite sunglasses—RIP😭). Jen is a stubborn fool.

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 6/26/2023, 06:09 PM) 
    The video she spoke about was filmed a month ago and she hasn't even edited it yet. JFC, THIS is why we say your youtube/patreon is NOT a career. There is not a single job on this planet that would ever allow someone to be this lazy. Projects have deadlines. This is why these videos are just awful. First, she doesn't know how to use her plethora of cameras, she doesn't know how to capture/tell a story. Second, she can't edit for shit and she edits months after the fact, so of course it always just looks slapped together. Does she even remember these trips. Jin treats these videos like she does her scrapbooking/memory keeping. Years or months later.

"a tender time" is what she should rebrand as. It seems since the divorce all it's been is a tender time for her.

I decided to check out that Elyse Myers ( no thanks) but I think that is who Jin is trying to copy with the laughing at everything she says and really embracing the wispy hairs and the no showers bit. The thing is Elyse has depression and admits that and while I commend people openly talking about mental health issues, I also feel like social media glamorizes it. People like Jin don't seem to realize they are depressed and showing signs of it and refuse to get actual mental health help but continue to post themselves all giggles, nose wrinkles and unwashed. Jin makes it a shtick.

Please go see some sort of health professional for your issues. NOBODY should be this itchy. the scratching, eye rubbing and hair touching is beyond out of control
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-3

Nobody thought you were naked in this shirt. and why are your tan lines so funny? I don't get it
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-4

I counted seven different times that she scratched or had to mess with her hair. Seven times in a 6:43 video. My counting could be off. I don't like her enough to go back and rewatch the video.

13.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I broke my ankle last year on a flat trail. If my husband hadn’t been with me I would have had a problem. She is a pompous fool.

14.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Great way to tempt fate, Gene. Keep on being smug.

15.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What the F is this sentence :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:
    A whole rumpus word wall in one!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230626-222047~2

908 replies since 25/6/2023, 18:24   100920 views