K8 Small Things pt 14: Passenger Princess pursuing pizza & personal time Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She went to Hope College in Michigan. Small, Christian liberal arts school. Small Greek scene. Cute downtown area very close to school. On the shore of Lake Michigan. How would that not be totally her scene?

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The main issue with the camel toe picture is its dead center of the photo. She doesn’t understand photography! Your eye goes right to the center of a picture. How does she not see it???

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a feeling College wasn't her scene because her parents weren't there to do everything for her. The fact that she only applied to college because Papa Gimme insisted and when she did, it was to one college after the deadline speaks volumes about who she is as a person. Papa Gimme must be so proud. 🤦🏼‍♀️

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sorry but that camel toe picture is so damned gross. She is an idiot. Of course nobody dare say anything to her highness Princess know it all or she will block them. I wish she would lose all of her followers and have to get a real job.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    College in general isn't her scene, or anything with lots of people, because she is horrible at making friends and connections. Has she ever once, in all these years, mentioned any friends from college? She lives an hour and a half from her alma mater and never mentions any ties to her university. I don't even live in the same state as any of my (three) alma maters, am a decade older than her, and still keep in touch with people from all three schools.

And did Dustpan start at ECU, where they met, and then transfer to NCSU? For some reason I vaguely remember her saying that in one of her stories, and the dates would line up based on his LinkedIn. He's not that much younger than her, right?

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That jumpsuits awful. She looks like she’s applying to go to space.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Funny, she says she loves a good jumpsuit, one and done, but this is the very first time we have ever seen her wearing a one piece of anything. Also I bet she had a medium come first and quickly realized she needed a large.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Medium Madewell Mom @ 9/7/2023, 06:00 PM) 
    College in general isn't her scene, or anything with lots of people, because she is horrible at making friends and connections. Has she ever once, in all these years, mentioned any friends from college? She lives an hour and a half from her alma mater and never mentions any ties to her university. I don't even live in the same state as any of my (three) alma maters, am a decade older than her, and still keep in touch with people from all three schools.

And did Dustpan start at ECU, where they met, and then transfer to NCSU? For some reason I vaguely remember her saying that in one of her stories, and the dates would line up based on his LinkedIn. He's not that much younger than her, right?

He is actually 4 years older than her believe it or not. His LI profile says Air Force from 2001-2005, then says NCSU 2009-2012, so I guess he could have been at ECU first around 2006-2008-ish, that jives with Kueso's ECU timeframe.

9.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LochKat @ 9/7/2023, 08:08 PM) 
    Funny, she says she loves a good jumpsuit, one and done, but this is the very first time we have ever seen her wearing a one piece of anything. Also I bet she had a medium come first and quickly realized she needed a large.

She likes whatever and whoever is paying her.

10.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    1,000 more followers in a week?? There is no way she is organically gaining that many followers! Her content is tired and old, nothing new ever.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crispy Hair‚ Lies & Flakes @ 9/7/2023, 08:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Medium Madewell Mom @ 9/7/2023, 06:00 PM) 

He is actually 4 years older than her believe it or not. His LI profile says Air Force from 2001-2005, then says NCSU 2009-2012, so I guess he could have been at ECU first around 2006-2008-ish, that jives with Kueso's ECU timeframe.

That's right! How could I forget about his time in the Air Force? So interesting that he mysteriously leaves those years off his profile, given what we know about how he left... 😒

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How did he leave??? I havent heard this before!!

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    WTF?! She CHANGED the nice matching strap for this one?! Is she honestly insane?!
    Attached Image
    IMG_9485

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw that strap! Not only does it not match the purse on color but the styles aren’t even remotely the same! Seriously it’s so bad.

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She probably didn’t like college because she wasn’t popular or a cheerleader like she was in high school.
    Didn’t she meet Justin at church?

2422 replies since 28/6/2023, 20:57   293185 views