TdotBeason: leaving half their children to crisp in the sun, believes one application of sunscreen and done? Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 8/7/2023, 02:59) 
    I don't think that was the Bay home. It looked like their regular home.

Oh, well regardless I wouldn’t want to cover a window. Don’t they already have a sitting area for their regular home?

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ugh sunburns already hurt and right near the eyes too! Those poor kids. It’s her responsibility to be protecting them from skin cancer.

TIFF WE KNOW YOU READ HERE. Get a good, thick mineral sunscreen like blue lizard. You likely won’t even need to reapply. Do right by your kids

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I guarantee she's using some "all natural" granola sunscreen, because she's convinced herself that anything you can buy at Target is toxic.

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I use what is probably considered granola sunscreen - mineral sunscreen with only zinc oxide - on me and the kids, but haven't been burnt in years. Probably because I know how to apply sunscreen. She's an idiot. No way she's "constantly reapplying".

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=whytho,9/7/2023, 06:20 ?t=62824566&st=15#entry462015112]
    I use what is probably considered granola sunscreen - mineral sunscreen with only zinc oxide - on me and the kids, but haven't been burnt in years. Probably because I know how to apply sunscreen. She's an idiot. No way she's "constantly reapplying".
    [/QUOT

Oh can you share the brand? I'm trying to switch to more natural products. Thanks!

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Lovestobakecookies,9/7/2023, 11:39 ?t=62824566&st=15#entry462016728]
    QUOTE (whytho @ 9/7/2023, 06:20) 
    [/QUOT

Oh can you share the brand? I'm trying to switch to more natural products. Thanks!

Sure! We have a couple brands we use, but one of my favorites is ThinkKids/ThinkBaby/ThinkSport (they have different lines for adult, kids and babies but we just use the ThinkKids because it all seems to be about the same). I like it because it has a high amount of zinc oxide yet still is pretty easy to rub in.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Their kitchen was beautiful. Why are they re-doing it? Must be nice to have so much disposable income to waste! They are so out of touch with everyday people.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why does she have ANOTHER calendar? I use think kids too, zinc based works really well

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lol there’s a comment on her new video saying she’s so honest and truthful and productive, but they just completely renovated their kitchen and the only cleaning she’s doing is wiping down some counters and cabinets?? She’s not saying anything about cleaners doing the hard labour. Real honest Tiffani. She’s so fake.
    Also am I the only one who hates when she obviously forces the kids in the videos and pretends shes so loving? Everytime a kid comes in she forces a hug or kiss for the camera.

10. JamieFraserForever
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I still don't get why anyone wants to watch a person clean. Especially the same thing in almost every video, she has to make sure her video is long enough. So let's record washing dishes or produce. I'm sorry but if you need motivation or ideas after watching her this whole time you might be an idiot. It's the same recycled 💩. Something I've noticed about her, she has gives off that "I'm better than you" arrogance. She's like that in public, even in her own home, she thinks she's all that.🤢😂

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whytho @ 7/8/2023, 10:20 PM) 

I'm sorry, I should have been more careful with my words.....I was thinking about her using some woo-woo essential oil that actually washes off with water and has no actual SPF becasue of her selective hatred of chemicals.....except for her breasts implants.

If you have a really good one, I'd love to know the name?

I see you already shared, thank you!

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snoopysnoops456 @ 9/7/2023, 17:17) 
    Lol there’s a comment on her new video saying she’s so honest and truthful and productive, but they just completely renovated their kitchen and the only cleaning she’s doing is wiping down some counters and cabinets?? She’s not saying anything about cleaners doing the hard labour. Real honest Tiffani. She’s so fake.
    Also am I the only one who hates when she obviously forces the kids in the videos and pretends shes so loving? Everytime a kid comes in she forces a hug or kiss for the camera.

Yes!! Although I think Ella loves the camera but it’s all staged.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s always the slow motion of putting stuff in drawers ( like the wash cloths) as she rolled each one up. The pink hair scrunchie on the wrist while cleaning🥴 Really there probably isn’t much more to film after decorating 2 houses within 2 years. Next content will be the back to school DITL videos and crying because they can’t believe what grade their kids are entering. 😂

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have always put cleaning supplies and random stuff under the sink so watching her put pots and pans down there was weird.
    Also, how much do we think this Reno cost? I’ll never get over how much these YouTubers make for doing less than the minimum as human beings smh

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They are such a train wreck!

953 replies since 7/7/2023, 15:40   139042 views