TdotBeason: leaving half their children to crisp in the sun, believes one application of sunscreen and done? Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh yeah she’s a legendary mom 🙄 Chris needs to fuck off and get a life. I don’t know any man who showers their wife in endless compliments and kisses her ass as much as this dope.

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She just posted last sleep as a 34 year old🥴 These influencers are obnoxious about putting their birthdays on line, it’s like they are kids. Too bad they probably don’t know every day working people actually work on their birthdays. Here come the stack of birthday donuts tomorrow morning 🍩🍩

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Did she ever decorate the builder's grade McMansion? I haven't watched their videos in ages, just catch some IG and the last time I remember their house it was still all bare walls, except when there was a balloon arch holiday.

4. JamieFraserForever
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Get ready for a day of "it's my birthday, pay attention to me." She had already proclaimed it her birthday weekend, my God like she's the only person to be born on July 10th? I think I'll avoid her on IG today, she already reposted what shrimp posted. Nitwit, he's in the same house as you are. Their whole love fest on line is beyond nauseous.🤢

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 10/7/2023, 05:31) 
    Did she ever decorate the builder's grade McMansion? I haven't watched their videos in ages, just catch some IG and the last time I remember their house it was still all bare walls, except when there was a balloon arch holiday.

They just put up huge photos in their main living area … of them. The only things on their walls are photos of themselves. I mean I have pictures too but they aren’t blown up to the extreme. Obsessed with themselves.

She acts like her birthday isn’t a big deal but then she never stops talking about it. Last night as a 34 year old 🙄 pathetic. Her hair looks gross from the back.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't stand people who celebrate their birthday for beyond the day or maybe one weekend. I knew someone who made her birthday into a month long event and I just couldn't understand it.

7. JamieFraserForever
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Just fast forwarded shrimps new video on his channel, he really is comfortable around the water, so whoever started calling him that was spot on.😂😂😂
    Attached Image
    giphy (4)

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That IG post should have said "Year 34's last Possum Pose" because everyone know she wasn't asleep and she was taking her own photo.

It's so weird.

I also have one friend that has a "birthday month" and by week two I'm coming up with excuses NOT to go places with her...it's downright embarrassing, because she expects free cake everywhere she goes.

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with the kids so far out in the water? I mean they can stand in it and the baby has the wings but they look so far out and no adult is within arm’s reach. I don’t think that’s safe.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    We grew up spending our entire summer on the lake, and our summer camp was on a lake, so it doesn't make me uncomfortable.

But why didn't TdotPossum's crippling anxiety kick in yet?

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why was Chris' brother driving the boat more than Chris was? Lol. Sure enough Tiff is complaining in her video from yesterday that she's off routine and blah blah blah.

12.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Look at those poor kid's faces! All bright red and under the eyes. The fuck is wrong with these parents. Put some sunscreen on their faces!! That has to be so uncomfortable.

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Deuces @ 11/7/2023, 00:34) 
    Look at those poor kid's faces! All bright red and under the eyes. The fuck is wrong with these parents. Put some sunscreen on their faces!! That has to be so uncomfortable.

Right??!!
    They’re all so obviously badly sunburned.
    I would hate to see how they’d look if she wasn’t constantly reapplying sunscreen.🙄

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh, all the kids in the latest Beaston YouTube video are sunburnt under their eyes! Parents aren’t though 🤔

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wait ! Amazon haul for new house ? Didn’t she buy all stuff for that house in ikea when they first bought the bay house !!!
    The amount of shit this women buys is pure sickening

953 replies since 7/7/2023, 15:40   139036 views