TdotBeason: leaving half their children to crisp in the sun, believes one application of sunscreen and done? Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably gargles with celery juice. It's been a while since she's done hello fresh, unless I missed it which I very well could have done.

She seems to steal her recipes online, then write them down so her one-brain-celled fans think she makes them herself when she cooks them.

Took a screenshot for you LilBit
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230929-112154_Instagram

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    No post for National Sons Day. What a shock.

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Rapunzel4
    I get what you mean, but this forum also makes money via ads or it wouldn’t be able to exist and in all fairness there are many creators I never would have heard of if I didn’t see them being discussed in the bakery 😉
    I think YouTuber Headlines is a drop in the bucket. People here are contributing to views as well but obviously watch the creators content mostly to critique it and share true non-sugar coated thoughts or just to laugh in general! So like I mentioned for YTH, I also think the bakery is not responsible for high views or “channel success”
    Just my opinion for different perspective.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talk with flowers for hours @ 9/29/2023, 02:14 PM) 
    Rapunzel4
    I get what you mean, but this forum also makes money via ads or it wouldn’t be able to exist and in all fairness there are many creators I never would have heard of if I didn’t see them being discussed in the bakery 😉
    I think YouTuber Headlines is a drop in the bucket. People here are contributing to views as well but obviously watch the creators content mostly to critique it and share true non-sugar coated thoughts or just to laugh in general! So like I mentioned for YTH, I also think the bakery is not responsible for high views or “channel success”
    Just my opinion for different perspective.

True. It was just one point. I watch videos on Yewtube, no adverts nothing and it works well.

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGirlHere @ 29/9/2023, 13:30) 
    No post for National Sons Day. What a shock.

Not one person is surprised about this. Tiff and Chris should be ashamed of themselves for thinking and acting like their boys are beneath their girls. As a parent with one of each, I just cannot imagine doing this. Revolting!

Oh she also said she “comes alive” again after Jan - March. So because she feels sad because it’s winter she completely ignored and overlooks her 2nd born’s birthday. Tanner definitely deserves better than these two dolts.

6. LilBit
        +3   Like  

User deleted

They suck so much.

My birthday is in February, which in Texas is usually a shitty, drizzly cold day lol, but y'know..stuff exists to cheer you up.

There's zero excuse to be a selfish mother already, so for her to boo hoo over those months is pathetic 🖕

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she gets so depressed during this season why not go to therapy and get help but oh wait then she wont be able to complain and link all of the stuff she uses for her “seasonal depression”.

8. LilBit
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (adivinadivina @ 29/9/2023, 21:35) 
    If she gets so depressed during this season why not go to therapy and get help but oh wait then she wont be able to complain and link all of the stuff she uses for her “seasonal depression”.

She doesn't know how to play the game properly. That's why she's so fucking stagnant.

She can be in therapy and take meds while also link whoring. She could still be all "poor me".

I don't think she understands that the people who are the most profitable online are the ones who are mentally healthy.

I'll bring up Lisa Bilyeu and Mel Robbins. Both of them have or had severe depression and came from dire financial situations. Both of them are millionaires now. They can put out a product (book) or podcast and make bank.

Tiffani, no one gives a shit about Jersey trash having a self inflicted "hard time" when both parents don't work yet still have funds to do whatever they want. Cry me a fucking river you fake blonde bitch.

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62882791

953 replies since 7/7/2023, 15:40   139036 views