ClimbingAnotherMountainAloneBecauseSheCan'tStandToBeAtHomeLikeJen Pt. 412

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has completed 9. They update hourly, which is why she was seemingly lagging.

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Muffin Maker @ 14/7/2023, 21:03) 
    It’s funny how such a seemingly uninteresting video reveals so much about her from the tossing of unscratched lottery tickets and unused gift cards to keeping the kids’ letter to Santa with the other junk. I remember one of her previous junk drawer videos made me think there were problems in their marriage based on what she did with Don’s pens. And yep, there was.

Do you know which video it is? I’m curious about the pen situation.

3.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will never understand why she does these things - this Everest thing, the marathon - with that bunion so bad that her toes are all crisscrossed.

What does she get out of it? What is she trying to prove?

And when is she going to get that thing fixed? There's only one foot surgeon in all of Chicago and we're supposed to believe they looked at that and said, you're way too young? Sure Jan.

The only people who are "impressed" with this nonsense are faceless keyboard warriors. They aren't REAL. They are no different than the people who comment on the Kardashians antics or who live tweet The Bachelor. They could all be AI for all she knows.

She's got such a bizarre existence.

4.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wooch is already at 16. I swear this is what I'm picturing

forrest-gump-running

QUOTE (LateKate @ 7/14/2023, 09:14 PM) 
    So is Timid Jenny going to vlog this Everesting (eyeroll) event with so many people milling around her? Is she going to be too shy to talk to her camera as she trudges along by herself? Is she going to hide in the corner of the gondola for her rides down with Other People? And if she has not vlogged and put it out in the universe, did it even happen?

she could *never* do this without her bff - the camera

5.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    You know, sunflowers are so nice this time of year. 🌻🌻🌻

6.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Who uses a calculator when you have your phone handy all the time. Hoarder is not even able to throw out a calculator that is probably not even working

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    She has taken all day to walk I mean hike 9 miles? A hill in my neighborhood is steeper then that hill. I need to start making money off of rich idiots. Work is overrated.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 15/7/2023, 03:39) 

Indeed. 😏

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 7/14/2023, 07:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 14/7/2023, 19:02) 
    That single file hiking line is my idea of Hell…if you’re stuck behind someone going slow, can you pass them? Plus having someone that close behind me would make me nuts. I like my personal space. It must be driving Jin crazy and I’m kind of happy about that!

Looks like there are places on the trail where you can pass. This is a screenshot from reel on 29029 IG of someone passing another slower hiker. (not jinny)
    20230714_122101

Maybe the slow hiker is suffering from hypoxia but the sherpas to bring rescue are sadly no longer available. Perhaps, the slow hiker will be left neglected as the rest clamber for a spot on the day's final gondola. For the remaining sixteen ascents Jen has human emotion- in fact, they all do, but after processing, focussing on completing the challenge seems what the now deceased slow hiker would want. It is something she will eventually feel called to vlog about. She may mention that they have retired slow-pokes bib number.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 15/7/2023, 03:35) 
    And when is she going to get that thing fixed? There's only one foot surgeon in all of Chicago and we're supposed to believe they looked at that and said, you're way too young? Sure Jan.

Even if she get them fixed she won't be able to run. This creature wasn't made for running (remember icing her shins?).
    She's wogging and blaming it on the bunions.
    If she has the surgery she still won't be able to run, but there is nothing to take the blame 🙄

11.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    When did she make the decision to carry a hip pack and not a back pack with hydration insert...or better yet, her hydration vest?

So we are about 14 hours in? And she is almost halfway through. Nighttime should be slower, what with footing with just headlamp, although it won't be as warm. I *really* want her to fail this one. She needs a humility smack in the head.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is such a terrible "organizer". Why wouldnt she take everything out at once and THEN go through it and put it related piles? Then she could purge stuff and reorganize so much easier.

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 15/7/2023, 03:39) 

You’re a little girl, &, one night, a Fairy Godmother wakes you up - -

FG: My dear, because you’re one of my favorite little girls, I’m going to give you 2 different lives from which to choose.

You: 2 different lives?

FG: Yes, I’m going to let YOU choose what life you’ll lead as a grown woman.

You: Cool!

FG: Are you ready?

You: Yes!!

FG: Listen carefully…

W/ Life #1, you will have lots of free-time & me-time & lots of money -

You: Oooh, I choose that!

FG: Oh, but wait, w/ Life #1, you’ll be alone. You’ll live in a big house, but it will be very grey & empty & built poorly. Your yard will be just some grass & a patio. You’ll travel all over the country in a Toyota. You’ll even sleep in the Toyota. But you’ll travel by yourself. And, when you’re not sleeping in your Toyota, you’ll just be driving from one AirBnB to the next, from one town to the next. You’ll have money, but you’ll spend it on athleisure wear & coffee mugs & stickers & lots of bags & pouches. You’ll drink a lot of tea, & you’ll eat grocery-store salads out of bags. You will ride an exercise bike a lot & hike a lot & run-walk a lot & pay to enter lots of different race events. And the solo trips & the various collections you hoard & all the exercise & run events will be the only things that really make any difference in your life or give you any kind of sense of accomplishment or validation for your life.

You: I’ll never have a husband or any kids?

FG: Oh, you will, but you’ll sacrifice your marriage for your freedom. Your kids won’t be w/ you too much, & you’ll have a hard time relating to them. You’ll prioritize your self-care & your many personal journeys over anyone else in your family. You will spend lots of time thinking about yourself & processing every little thing that happens in your life. Your camera will be your only friend. You will bike for many hours to nowhere in your basement trying to outrun your life. And, as often as you can, you will travel on long roads in your Toyota to escape. And, when you’re not visiting various AirBnBs, you’ll run in Disney races over & over & over again. And you’ll hike up pretend mountains, walk back down, & then do it again 19 more times. And this is how you will try to put any kind of meaning in your life. But, all that said, while you will be alone, you will have lots of me-time.

You: Uh, what’s Life #2?

FG: My dear, w/ Life #2, you’ll have a very large home beautifully & stylishly decorated… you’ll have a husband who dotes on you, & your home will be filled w/ your kids…. Sometimes, it’ll be messy & even a little chaotic. But you’ll have help & you’ll have fun. You’ll have friends & family around you. You’ll go on trips to cool places & eat at lovely restaurants. You’ll have a style that’s all your own, & you’ll have a great wardrobe & jewelry w/ both trendy pieces & classic pieces… and you’ll put your own spin on everything. Oh, & you can cook really delicious & creative food for your friends & family! And, let me tell you about your garden! It’s going to be gorgeous & full - just like your life, & you’re going to grow vegetables & flowers... and even have fun little spots in the garden for your kids. You’re not going to have a lot of down-time to go on very many inner self-journeys. You’re going to be busy & you probably won’t have tons of me-time, but it will be a full life w/ lots of family & friends & lovely things surrounding you… and so many of those lovely things - like your garden - you’ll have a hand in creating & nurturing. You won’t have to continually search for meaning & purpose, you will have found it & you will live every moment.

You: Wow!

FG: And, so, now, my dear, you must choose. I know I haven’t given you a lot of time to decide, but -

You: Oh, I’ve made my decision!

FG: You have? That was quick!

You: I choose Life #2.

FG: Very good, my dear. That’s why you’re one of my favorites.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 7/15/2023, 04:51 AM

14.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Being a bitch about Don's pens. Around 10 min

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 14/7/2023, 21:55) 
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 7/13/2023, 09:15 PM) 
    I say this as a person who is partially white and married to a white man. This Evresting thing is rich white people sh*t.

Really??? Natural Single Mother I wouldn't call it white. Just look at all that diversity!

Screenshot 2023-07-14 3

:hearty-laugh:

890 replies since 11/7/2023, 19:44   101189 views