Desperate Lazy Housewife of Lehigh Valley Pt. 12

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Here we go again, she's about to tell us allll about her "liquid gold" and whatever other bullshit she's trying to make people ingest and spend money on.

Nice face Rusty. The hundreds you spend on all that greasy shit for your face is making it WORSE. We see it, and you can too, but how can you not FEEL IT? Your skin looks miserable and so greasy. YUCK!

Go be with your kid, Rusty, it's his damn birthday. Quit playing on your phone for a few cents.

LOSER!

IMG_1704

She fails to realize her fake liquid gold (PARK LAME JUICE!) is probably going to break out that face, even more. She does so much shit, that she can't ever even begin to pinpoint what the problem is.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This is the song she used in the background of her dumb reel. It pissed me off when I watched it. It's a REALLY important song to the LGBTQ community.

This idiot who gets triggered by rainbows at Target should leave the song out of her rotation.
    Gaga would not approve. Lol

Also, as a member of the LGBTQ club, it was really heartwarming seeing all of you Bakery members who disliked her homophobic posts. Thank you!!!! ❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JLmMsQsp5ZM&feature=share9

Edited by Free CC - 7/16/2023, 09:07 AM

3. Carol Kay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Both her and Lisa Paige are horrible.Narrow minded doesn’t begin to describe them.Of course they follow each other on Instagram.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 16/7/2023, 08:50) 
    This is the song she used in the background of her dumb reel. It pissed me off when I watched it. It's a REALLY important song to the LGBTQ community.

This idiot who gets triggered by rainbows at Target should leave the song out of her rotation.
    Gaga would not approve. Lol

Also, as a member of the LGBTQ club, it was really heartwarming seeing all of you Bakery members who disliked her homophobic posts. Thank you!!!! ❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JLmMsQsp5ZM&feature=share9

She's also a racist, no mention of The Little Mermaid movie or to go see the princess at Disney. Penelope saw her at Disney and it was a black girl :(

Probably also why she stopped hanging out with Rachael and Ruthie. Both are black women and a million times more put together than she is.

Target doesn't miss you or care dummy.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's so funny because we all know she has to miss Target; sadly it was probably like coming off a drug or giving up gambling for that woman, no longer going there! No offense to those addiction problems/anyone, but she is so over the top with the shopping taking over her life, I bet it's quite the struggle for her. Fall time will be super-hard for her, we all know she loved that store especially then!

It's strange she did skip right over The Little Mermaid, yet goes on and on about all other things Disney- even the other things like Marvel and Star Wars that are associated. Very obvious that it's a race thing, so I hope her "friends" see her for what she really is, racist.

I wonder why her golden child Benny wasn't blasted more yesterday, with Melty and his brothers? It seems she would would have shown more of them/celebrating. Of course her kids' birthdays drag out ridiculously because 1 normal party isn't good enough, on their actual birthday.

I caught the clip Gina posted- so she and Nick took the brat to her soccer- was it a tournament in the sand? If that's the getaway that Gina was sharing about/excited to go on with Nick, Addie-Tude probably crashed that good time, from the start.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She wore this to Jurassic quest. I’m cracking the ffff up. Like what???
    Attached Image
    B7428B48-9BDC-496C-8C1A-890A8DDE7313

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What a stupid skank. Her cheap-ass outfits are all for attention. Dresses cheap, BUT wears expensive Cartier jewelry and Chanel handbags (IF they are REAL), all while rolling up in her what is it, Subaru? Michele if you read this, can you please elaborate why you do this, and what happened to the Escalade that Danny-Boy was going to get you? Must have debt/credit issues or something, because when she wants something, she does whatever it takes to get it. HAHA!

(**NO OFFENSE to the Subaru, Kia, or whatever her wannabe- Escalade vehicle is, but it does NOT match her wannabe elite influencer status. She is such a shit-show!)

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anyone else notice she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in the lip application in the backseat story from last night? The car was moving and it’s not like you can crease the denim she had on.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is it me or does Addie look happier with Nick and Gina? She seems calmer and more relaxed around them

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KarenWalker @ 17/7/2023, 02:15) 
    Is it me or does Addie look happier with Nick and Gina? She seems calmer and more relaxed around them

Yes. Crazy how we can see the difference by a couple of pictures.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “My skin is freaking out”

Proceeds to put on a 8 step skin care routine……

Huh?!?!?

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Who thinks we are actually stupid enough to NOT see that her makeup is still totally on, when she's applying her new sludge all over her face? Look at her eye makeup, wtf!

Why would you not cleanse your face first, before shilling your next product of the week? Do "you guys" notice she doesn't really ever shill actual cleansers? Probably because she DOESN'T clean her face with good stuff, if at all! Again I totally think this bitch is NOT sanitary, look at how she dips her scroungy nails and fingers in to her products, and how she makes her food in the kitchen. She's seriously the cross-contaminator from hell!

What an idiot. What's up with her puffy face, jowls, and all that blocky puffed out jawline? The habits and whatever she shares doesn't match her face.

May have had some wine with my pizza, but what I'm callin' out is legit. WTF is this clown's problem? Poor Melty hahahaha!

FD87DE21-97F9-478E-8902-CF5DB743912D

Juliana needed to pull this bitch the bathroom at Disney and give her a tutorial on how to scrub her face and apply the correct colors of makeup. This shit is just getting embarrassing. It's almost hard not to watch, as it gets worse by the day.

Also---- what are all these freaking brands of products---- why in the hell are you not using ONE BRAND THAT IS A ROUTINE SYSTEM? Figure it out, bitch! Michele you are ridiculous! You are so all over the place, that you're choosing to sabotage and fuck up our own face!

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I use different products from different brands so I understand that. But she has no idea how to use what she shills correctly. She needs Caroline Hirons (UK skin guru). Or an intervention

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When Benny is riding the dinosaur there is a black man starring back at her and shaking his head lol. He looks so annoyed .

All she needs is 4 products from Sephora, they have good stuff including a day/night time moisturizer she'll be fine. But she can't shill those. Her skin/face looks bad.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have different product brands too, but I can't figure out how she actually thinks she knows what does and doesn't work for her haha.. Too many products changing all the time, to even have a clue! By her age, you'd think she'd be in a routine with the same few products, even if it's from different brands..

I really think her shilling would be "more successful" if she did what you're saying too, Chrissy. If she was loyal to using something like at Sephora or even just claimed to- a few products from the same brand, she could get her followers to just buy it and call it good! a one-stop shop for a brand that people recognize. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm no influencer haha!

995 replies since 15/7/2023, 00:50   77327 views