Desperate Lazy Housewife of Lehigh Valley Pt. 12

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she stuck to a gentle cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen, her skin would heal. She has access to dermatologists who would tell her the same thing, and probably have. Yet, she chooses money over the health of her skin.

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just wait til she starts shilling off what she claims the 'Tude is using, everyday- just as she mentioned the shaving and razors last week.. She'll have her troll-mamas all running out to Ulta to grab things, and wherever else online to keep up with Addie.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wait, what????

Rusty doesn't take off her eye makeup at night, or????

Promoting skincare products all day long BUTTTTTTT fails to follow one of the biggest steps/rules of having better skin- THE REMOVAL OF MAKEUP?

Sorry, this is gross, lazy, sloppy, and a lot of what her problem is, her skin is so coated in old junk and then repeated layers of daily products!

Again, I don't think she practices good hygiene, and sure as hell doesn't teach it to her kids- that would require her attention and time with them.

IMG_1767

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    realityjunkie She is dirty. Back in the day she would sell her nasty cream blushes with finger marks all over them. If you watch her videos look under her bed, there is junk under there.

Her parents didn't teach her anything, just bought her whatever she wanted. I remember her saying how she got all the American Dolls and a Tiffany's charm bracelet for her 15th bday. She probably sold it now because it's silver.

5.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 7/16/2023, 02:50 AM)
    This is the song she used in the background of her dumb reel. It pissed me off when I watched it. It's a REALLY important song to the LGBTQ community.

This idiot who gets triggered by rainbows at Target should leave the song out of her rotation.
    Gaga would not approve. Lol

Also, as a member of the LGBTQ club, it was really heartwarming seeing all of you Bakery members who disliked her homophobic posts. Thank you!!!! ❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JLmMsQsp5ZM&feature=share9

I'm a HUGE supporter of the LGBTQ community. I cannot not tolerate people like her.

(sort of off topic but) my brother is in the process of moving in with his boyfriend. I am so excited because I love his boyfriend so much. And my brother is FINALLY happy and content. :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This skin care routine she has is bullshit and only to make money she looks like shit
    Attached Image
    IMG_7369

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🙄🙄
    Attached Image
    IMG_7370

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her Nordstrom reel is full of such basic stuff… there’s nothing special.

Her style used to be somewhat better? Like 10+ years ago. Now it’s all whatever’s trendy and what everyone else is wearing.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her face is a total grease-bomb. :nervous:

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    MY GAWWWWWD she needs help with her stupid ass wannabe studio filming and seriously the whole damn time that she's showing her dumb Nordstrom outfits there is a horrible screeching in the background- almost like it's picking up noise from a furnace or vacuum, it is BAD! Maybe her phone or whatever is recording is too close to some other electronic (?) and it's causing it. That room is too damn dark and dreary, anyone else with a set-up like her's (although better than that shit-show!) is not that dark, so close up, noisy, and claustrophobic. She needs to figure her shit out.

It's always the next best thing for her, just like with all the Fall clothing crap. It's like she avoids everything that's actually in the moment, it's always about what's next, she appreciates nothing.

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just watched her reels for the day and am beginning to think she has for real mental problems. Maybe some sort of body/physical appearance dysmorphia? Her makeup and face look disgusting. Her skin is terrible. I don’t think it has even dawned on her that if your skin looks like that, your 8 step routine IS NOT WORKING. And please, for the love of god, blend your eyeshadow, Michele. She’s starting to look like a skinny version of Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    realityjunkie Probably Dan or her mom doing all the housework whilst looking after the boys.

After Disney she's been hiding out a lot in the 1975's office.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Are we really gonna fkn do this, Minnie?

I am about to drive myself insane watching this bitch collect more shit.

IMG_1774

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously bitch stop trying to kid yourself and others by saying to size wayy down and you’re in an xxs and “could’ve gone down 1 more if that size existed”
    You have to wear a xxs and still don’t realize you having a serious ED with MAJOR BODY DYSMORPHIA
    for the love of god someone help this delusional soul
    Your bones are literally bulging from your chest bone
    That is a problem!!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_7373

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So she has decided that this is what "a teacher" might wear?! Who TF does she think she is to suggest that haha? Ya, maybe so, it's for someone/ANYONE that WORKS and has somewhere to show up to for it, looking presentable. Who the hell would stay at home all day rummaging through delivered packages and playing in makeup while wearing that? This is the kind of outfit that she has no need to buy. Shaking my head!

She has major problems, and that time a week or so ago when her neckline and bones were popping out of her chest so badly-- that was truthfully nauseating to even look at.

I think she fishes for clothing that she can claim she needs a super duper extra extra small, just to say she can.

Does anyone know what she looked like in high school? Did she have a puffy girl stage that most of us probably went through, right after graduation time? Maybe it's nothing related to a weight thing back then, it's probably more about Melty.

Where's Melty and Benny for birthday posts? She was super quiet and odd with it being his birthday and on a weekend, too. Of course she only shows her parents favoring time with them haha.

Who knows though, maybe drunk Medge the stupid sister in law will be bartending in the ghost bar next weekend, and Benny will get yet another birthday party while the adults holler like they're all know it alls and hot shit, and the kids are left to be bossed around by Addie-Tude. Oh, then the pedophile ice cream truck will pull up too, and maybe a taco truck. We shall see!

995 replies since 15/7/2023, 00:50   77325 views