Desperate Lazy Housewife of Lehigh Valley Pt. 12

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well wtf ever on her latest stories on IG-

Claiming she turned down a lot of work. No bitch, you're getting cancelled for how you are.

Claiming this is the FIRST SUMMER that she wishes the kids weren't going back to school, it all went by too fast. Oh really? Maybe because now your lazy pancake flab ass can't have a reason to NOT get shit done at home, but not that you'd ever lift a finger to scrub a toilet or do the laundry. Having the kids all finally in school puts the spotlight on her to hustle harder and participate in typical shit around the house.

She enjoys the kids at this age, because even though "they still fight" they're independent and can do things on their own/play. Ya, you despised taking care of them (even more, the younger that they were), in past years.

Her MOUTH IS LIES! This is one thing about me, I watch the gestures and the way people talk, her MOUTH, from her cringing curled in lips, the way the tone of her voice is, and she's hiding her eyes (or that would be another sign) she is TALKING OUT HER ASS, total liar.

I still vote that she fixes her teeth, it looks so twisted to almost make for a missing lower tooth, because you can't see it.

Trade whatever few real designer items you have, in on a set of braces, loser.

Then that stupid ass slut Loser Luisa shared bodysuit get-up. CHEAP HO FASHION!

Who sits outside in that outfit with all her dog collar necklaces and her roll hanging over- thin or not, you're a fucking mother, cover that shit up, bitch.

Cuc's and cottage cheese on soggy bread! About as cringy as your fucking claws that are coming back around of Fall. Anorexi-Toast, she goes on to show everyone how to make it. Um okay, who needs a tutorial on that shit.

She's a "Survivor" with that Destiny's Child music while working out in her shit hole toy hoarder room. PATHETIC!

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m sorry but Julianna is absolutely ridiculous. She should feel guilty because this trip was completely unnecessary! Now she’s blaming United for leaving her and her having to catch a different flight and her dad being so sick his on his way to the hospital .she’s pissed that United airlines wouldn’t wait for her but waited extra time for luggage to be brought on to the new flight. News flash you’re 1 person so why would they hold up a whole airplane full of passengers for you . Them waiting for multiple peoples suitcases are more important and a valid reason to hold a plane . This girl is ridiculous. She should have stayed home and not been a desperate loser to follow tone on this trip. She has no one to blame but herself . She should be ashamed of herself . Her father is on deaths door and she rather go away on some stupid golf trip when she should be taking care of her own kids and letting her family tend to her father and not worry about babysitting. She makes me sick. She said her poor father is waiting for her to land before seeking medical attention. She should feel ashamed of herself . The poor man has probably been feeling like crap since she left on the trip and has been trying to stay strong and not ruin her vacation by having her come home early. I don’t feel sorry for her AT ALL. She has got to be one of the most self centered spoiled losers on Instagram. I have honestly lost all respect for her. I use to like her more then Michelle but now I think she’s honestly worse . The only people I feel bad for is her poor parents especially her father . I think all he wants is to be close to family and every time you turn around this girl is trying to fly to some new destination. I know everyone copes differently but I just can’t imagine being this way. Her parents literally are in TEXAS to be with her and her kids. Her dad knows his days are limited . You would think she would give up sex getaways for a little bit to be available for her father. She doesn’t even want them staying in her house. I don’t buy her lame ass excuse about her house not being a good “fit “ for her dad due to his health. The man was hopping around every few days between different airbnbs I’m sure your house is way more comfortable. She’s so gross.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Liz1187 all you just said, absolutely 100%!!!!

They did move to TX to be closer and spend his final days with them- that was pretty much his wish, and wtf did she do? Hops on a plane to go with Tone to basically have a leash on him since she doesn't trust him, but then bragged to go to a spa, play dress up, and walk on the course while he tried to play- just a distraction and in his way (and obviously freezing her ass off). Going and pretending to have a honeymoon your ass has yet to have, was more important.

I have no more fucks to give for her and what she's done to stress her parents. This is bad to say, but this little bullshit golf trip probably physically stressed out her dad so bad of worrying he'd not make it long enough for her to return home... He could very well pass away once she's back, or soon after.. She's added a lot of stress to his body, and obviously his brain in particular, where he's suffering tumors.. This is the same thing for my own dad that passed with metastatic brain cancer (not to make it about me, this is just an example).. My sibling arrived after getting off work like 10 minutes away (horrible...), and within 5 minutes, my dad really passed away.. He was holding out for him before he passed so we could all be together, we totally believe that. It breaks my heart. Can you imagine trying to juggle those kids, P is in school, and Luca is I'm sorry, a spoiled brat, he's probably throwing fits and hitting people, refusing to sleep.. How F'd up!

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ew, that avocado liquid she put on her lightly toasted bread before the cucs and cottage cheese 🤮

re: Juliana, maybe she had the trip planned in advance, maybe she wanted to cancel it but her family said no, maybe she just needed a break. She has been very good to her family. Dealing with sick parents and having little kids is HARD and very stressful. I know, I do it myself. I’m not mad at her.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Even if her family wanted her to still go as planned, for 1, that trip was nothing about her it was all Tone's, and for 2- what kind of daughter leaves her 2 children, 1 pretty much still a baby, the other in a classroom full of germs (which is risky for her dad to later be around) behind while her dad could very well end up in the hospital (with the family in charge of them)? That's a lot to put on the parents/any of the family, they're elderly to begin with, but 1 fighting for his life, that's selfish of Juliana.

It may have been planned in advance, but as with all things in life, some things have to be cancelled and postponed with family emergencies.

I really liked Juliana, but this is crappy :(

I respect everyone's opinions here, though, so don't come at me hehe! :) <3

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I find it sooooo funny that the Meltys think of themselves as so hot & then go to this concert with these other 2 couples that look so attractive & authentic.
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Her friends are dressed up more casual and look a 100000% better than her and the husbands look naturally handsome without trying to look cool & young as Melty.
    They are truly pathetic lol

7.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I love that Rusty probably reads here and now Juliana topics over took her thread. She outdoes her in every area! Rusty have anything to herself!! 😜

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Liz1187 @ 14/8/2023, 22:56) 
    I’m sorry but Julianna is absolutely ridiculous. She should feel guilty because this trip was completely unnecessary! Now she’s blaming United for leaving her and her having to catch a different flight and her dad being so sick his on his way to the hospital .she’s pissed that United airlines wouldn’t wait for her but waited extra time for luggage to be brought on to the new flight. News flash you’re 1 person so why would they hold up a whole airplane full of passengers for you . Them waiting for multiple peoples suitcases are more important and a valid reason to hold a plane . This girl is ridiculous. She should have stayed home and not been a desperate loser to follow tone on this trip. She has no one to blame but herself . She should be ashamed of herself . Her father is on deaths door and she rather go away on some stupid golf trip when she should be taking care of her own kids and letting her family tend to her father and not worry about babysitting. She makes me sick. She said her poor father is waiting for her to land before seeking medical attention. She should feel ashamed of herself . The poor man has probably been feeling like crap since she left on the trip and has been trying to stay strong and not ruin her vacation by having her come home early. I don’t feel sorry for her AT ALL. She has got to be one of the most self centered spoiled losers on Instagram. I have honestly lost all respect for her. I use to like her more then Michelle but now I think she’s honestly worse . The only people I feel bad for is her poor parents especially her father . I think all he wants is to be close to family and every time you turn around this girl is trying to fly to some new destination. I know everyone copes differently but I just can’t imagine being this way. Her parents literally are in TEXAS to be with her and her kids. Her dad knows his days are limited . You would think she would give up sex getaways for a little bit to be available for her father. She doesn’t even want them staying in her house. I don’t buy her lame ass excuse about her house not being a good “fit “ for her dad due to his health. The man was hopping around every few days between different airbnbs I’m sure your house is way more comfortable. She’s so gross.

You hit the nail on the head! I had no idea her parents were babysitting her kids! That is shady as hell. Isn’t her mom busy caregiving for her dad?! She said he’s immobile. As someone who dealt with end stage cancer parent you really have to be physically capable of helping them often. So her mom had to look after her dad and the two kids?! Ridiculous. That is what refundable hotel and plane tickets are for, emergencies like this. Also this shows as I suspected that Tone doesn’t give a shit about her family. I bet if it was his parents that were this sick this trip wouldn’t have happened.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I also wonder if it’s tone who doesn’t want Juliana’s parents around and she’s just trying to please him. I think when she lived alone in PA they would stay long stretches at a time. I know her dads health has since declined though.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya for sure, if it were Pina and the original Old Man haha, one of them terminally ill, Tone would have them flying to PA and not leaving their side... Maybe he's not nice about her parents, that could be true. That will be a big adjustment for J's mom moving in with them permanently, once she's on her own... I guess it's a free maid, nanny, cook and all that, though...

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Of course her parents are going to tell her to go, but she should have used that pea brain of hers and not go. After she shacked up with Tone all weekend she's at the airport wanting sympathy. That's the problem, now she's fake sad she can't be there with him.

Her dad is literally dying not like he's just sick.

I don't blame Michele for not wanting to talk to her and I apologize for taking J's side and liking her more than Michele. I don't anymore.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The whole thing of Juliana tagging United Air in her complaints! Oh boo-hoo, what an entitled brat! Seriously bitching about waiting on luggage, and maybe her's is lost- ya sometimes it's because of bitches like her that delay and make things a mess- just like when she just lost that carseat on their last flight home! Rude assholes that show up at the last minute and then expect everyone to kiss their ass and let them on the flight. That sure taught her, haha!

Also while you can get sick anytime, with the threats of the big virus/a new variant (?) rolling around again with most recently the outbreak amongst all those in California at the Taylor Swift concerts, that's one more thing to be worried about getting with travel, then exposing terminally ill people like her own dad to it, as well. As long as it's what she wants to do though, she just figures screw everybody else. She should be embarrassed that she doesn't let Tone go on his own with the guys to golf- talk about major insecurities!

AND PS- going back to her dad, she should have had a mask on that entire time at the airport and on the flight. I know some might think it's ridiculous, but the travel I've done during the time we had to wear them, were the only times I got back home and was NOT sick! Of course she'd be too embarrassed or cool to do that though, to help prevent her dad from catching something when she sees him.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I absolutely agree about the mask. Juliana has the same views as Michele on it though. She should do everything to protect her dad right now. He’s at huge risk.

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Juliana is heartless,not one mention one time of her kids or thoughts about her dad the entire weekend but the minute the flight is delayed, she is all about making sure United knows its their fault. Like bitch,you chose to go on a trip that was not about you, and have your parents watch your kids. Your father is dying,and you chose to run away instead of spending his last few days,months, years, etc with him. Her true colors are showing.

I'm sorry, I know people have coping mechanisms, but to be selfish enough not to mention once anything about your emotions until your entitled ass missed a flight, then your cry boohoo wanting United to gift you free flights...

On top of all the crying shitshow, she posts sponsorship content..

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And here we go with Miss Rusty doing her BS Q&A for all the few losers left that worship her, or maybe it's those 2-faced people that don't like her haha!

Laser-hair removal, ya right. Good luck, and why the hell didn't you do your caterpillars and Super Mario Bros mustache? I can only imagine how gross the rest of her body is bwahahaha! I think she's too big of a sissy to do a whole body/hair removal treatment.

Dan got laser done? HAHAHAHAHA! Barf!

Then her "narcissist" answer---- people, she's only covering her face to avoid seeing the true narc- herself hahahaha! Nice try, Rusty! Really though, is she talking about Juliana, or is it Nick? Typically when it's about Nick she has to victim-roll herself and bring up "cheating, divorce" blah blah!

201D4BE3-654A-4089-8EFE-B172D9EBF596

Why does she always have to show her bare midriff? We all know she malnourishes herself enough to stay slim, but is it to distract Dan from looking at other hotter and younger women?

I'm still wondering about how often she ditched the family at Disney World, to avoid eating. Dan, your bitch has an eating disorder, and you have some sort of blame in that.

995 replies since 15/7/2023, 00:50   77412 views