Desperate Lazy Housewife of Lehigh Valley Pt. 12

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's really creepy that Gina decked out her kitchen for fall just like Michele, on the same day. They already resemble each other, but they even share interests. It's so odd. I wonder why Nick didn't just marry Gina? It's clear he had a type.

2. LilBit
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mariahpiper @ 2/9/2023, 03:13) 
    It's really creepy that Gina decked out her kitchen for fall just like Michele, on the same day. They already resemble each other, but they even share interests. It's so odd. I wonder why Nick didn't just marry Gina? It's clear he had a type.

I'm curious to know as well. Michele back then didn't hold a candle to her. Maybe he hesitated and didn't want to settle down? Either way, I'm sure he breathes a sigh of relief OFTEN these days 😂

3. Carol Kay
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Nick had a choice back then, marry the girl he was living with, or his side piece. He chose wrong the first time and as Michele was walking down the aisle he realized his mistake.

4. LilBit
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 2/9/2023, 07:31) 
    Nick had a choice back then, marry the girl he was living with, or his side piece. He chose wrong the first time and as Michele was walking down the aisle he realized his mistake.

I thought the story was that he was with Gina first, broke up, got with Michele, but still was with Gina.

5. Carol Kay
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Yes that’s right, he was cheating with Gina. Her husband of two years had been cheating for four years is what she said in her blog.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah, I think he was with Gina on and off the whole time.

I still can't get over how she has a Cartier bangle and wears it with all that Canadian Dollar coin junk. I would wear that all by itself.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All I know is every time she starts jangling all that crap on her wrist I want to scream. :tearing-hair: I don’t know how everyone in that house can stand it. I think Melt asks her to keep it all on so he can hear her approaching when he needs to shut off ‘the phone/computer screens’ ASAP.🤫 #likeabellonacat

8.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I honestly don't think she wears them out...if you watch her stories and Reels in public(concert, school drop off, etc) she wears hardly as many bracelets... she puts it all on for the camera when she films in her car or at home. She knows how ridiculous she looks going into public with all that jewelry looking like an wannabe gypsy.

Prove me wrong michele,would love for you to go to the "family" reunion wearing all that jewelry.

If you watch her earlier park lane highlights she was wearing simple jewelry. She is trying to make her sales by stacking them..

9. LilBit
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/9/2023, 17:06) 
    All I know is every time she starts jangling all that crap on her wrist I want to scream. :tearing-hair: I don’t know how everyone in that house can stand it. I think Melt asks her to keep it all on so he can hear her approaching when he needs to shut off ‘the phone/computer screens’ ASAP.🤫 #likeabellonacat

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣 That sounds accurate!

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Another designer bag jfc. It's like every month she buys something. Get a life.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No way did they baptize Luca without her family?!

I think that was the cheapest Hermés bag Michele could afford. It's not pretty and has the big H. In my opinion, she probably bought it to just to say she has an Hermès.

Edited by Mariahpiper - 9/2/2023, 10:47 PM

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mariahpiper @ 2/9/2023, 22:28) 
    No way did they baptize Luca without her family?!

Looks like it. I'm at loss of words.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 2/9/2023, 22:14) 
    Another designer bag jfc. It's like every month she buys something. Get a life.

Entry level Hermes desperation move on her part. I always thought the Evelyn was ugly AF. Fits right in with her nonsense. Just wait for her attempt at wrangling a second hand Birkin. I would bet money on that coming.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Laughing about the comment that says all that jewelry noise basically gives Melty a head's up she's on her way so he better hide his phone or computer screen haha! I bet that's true!

Horrible to not include her family at the baptism (I smarted off over on her thread here, but on different topics haha).

Question- was Gina ever married before Nick?? The whole story is strange, they were young, why would Nick feel so obligated to marry Michele when he was clearly in love with another woman? Michele must have majorly pressured him, he must have felt so trapped.

The Hermes bag, a true rich bitch buys it in the real boutique, which is quite a process for most shoppers, I hear you have to spend money on different accessories prior and build a friendship as a client with a sales associate there, to earn your spot basically to buy one from them...

Is there a chance her new bag is FAKE???? I haven't watched her reel on it yet.

Where are they getting money, other than just building up debt? That' depreciating grandpa-wagon "investment" isn't ever going to help haha! They're trying hard right now to put on a show. I bet part of why they did their stupid patio was to impress over this weekend. Hope TF it rains them out. HAHA!

PS their boys are dressed like fkn nerds, those outfits look like oversized pajamas, so sloppy and CHEAP. Addie doesn't look so cute either. Michele has lost her desire to dress them in name brand clothing that also fits them well. Dorks! (I know mean, but this is directed at her).

15.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PS their boys are dressed like fkn nerds, those outfits look like oversized pajamas, so sloppy and CHEAP. Addie doesn't look so cute either. Michele has lost her desire to dress them in name brand clothing that also fits them well. Dorks! (I know mean, but this is directed at her).

It's the Walmart clothing 🤭

995 replies since 15/7/2023, 00:50   77412 views