The Sweet Life of Nikki & DJ- Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    she also does some laundry and we see the basement. it looks terrifying down there.
    Attached Image
    IMG_9413

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG that poor woman! Although, I'm sure not many people are clicking that link.

Clearly Niki is full of shit about being homeless. She loses her job and they proceed to spend money on all kinds of stuff. All of this is just one big begging game for her.

WTF does she call her kid "buggy"? 2 weeks ago he was "Bud-day". She is annoying as hell.

DJ must be able to see himself in her camera. He's probably never seen another child. That's why he likes it so much. Sad.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 23/9/2023, 23:41) 
    Hahahahaha! The nose 🤣 OMG she's a trainwreck.

The nostrils!!!! They are all I see now!! Thankfully!!! #ded 🤠🤠🤠💀💀💀💀💀💀

QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 23/9/2023, 23:30) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 23/9/2023, 23:04) 
    She's live again ... did they get a new chair? Darryl is sitting in a grey chair. I could have sworn the old chair was a dingy beige, right?

darryl is a member of a local aliquippa buy, sell, trade facebook group. perhaps this popped up as a freebie or very cheap and he jumped on it. it definitely looks like a slight upgrade from the stained beige chair they had before. the grey will help hide the various stains that will inevitably build up over time. i wonder how he got it to the house though, not like he has a car or truck.

I wonder if they have bedbugs or are about to get them?
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That song that Darryl does "stomp stomp stomp" with DJ ... this is it.

I am horrified at the music they play for that baby. It's so messed up.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just tuned back in. She's still live. The baby is having a "tantrum". Gee, could it be because he had a bottle full of a sugary orange soda? And maybe all the over stimulation in that environment? Loud music, flashing lights, and all the pot and cigarette smoke.

He's crying so Nicole runs to give him "medicine". She's giving him antihistamine to get him to sleep. He shouldn't even be getting that. He's too young.

I don't think that child has been outside all day. Just trapped in that cesspool of a house all day long with his loser parents. Kids need to go outside and run and play.

Niki keeps smoking but says she's going to step away from DJ since he's choking right now and shouldn't be near it. Then offers him cheese curls.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    it’s fucking dismal isn’t it? i don’t think they take him outside either. they never even peep the drapes open to let a stray few rays of sunshine through. are these people modern day vampires, scared of the daylight?

she showed her september grocery list the other day and it was atrocious. steak and ribs were the only discernible proteins. corn was the only item of fresh produce. oh and milk as a source of protein and calcium. the rest was juice, sugary trash, red bull etc. not one item of fruit, no other vegetables. can’t they give the baby some banana or apple chopped up? it blows my mind. not only do they load him up with sugary drinks and junk food like cheese curls, but they don’t even balance it with some fresh fruit. then she’s wondering why he has dark circles under his eyes. he’s likely malnourished and lacking in vitamin d.

i don’t think the child goes outside except when he’s in the pusher and they’re walking to the family dollar, liquor store or dispensary. she does not use sunscreen on him either as she was marveling at how tan his legs are (obviously he’s caught the sun while he’s in the pusher).

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Monthly OF is $19.99 now. Is there a way to see how many subs she has? She’s going to have zero viewers, and I’m here for it (figuratively speaking.)

They both sit on their asses all day, and she “creates content,” when they both should be submitting applications and interviewing all day as if they have rent to pay.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is Niki's explanation as to why she didn't get the dancing job. Why would they waste their time having her come for an audition if they're not hiring? They probably saw how bad she looks now and changed their mind.

Screenshot_20230924-1051513

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shitshow @ 24/9/2023, 15:52) 
    Monthly OF is $19.99 now. Is there a way to see how many subs she has? She’s going to have zero viewers, and I’m here for it (figuratively speaking.)

They both sit on their asses all day, and she “creates content,” when they both should be submitting applications and interviewing all day as if they have rent to pay.

LOL, prices are dropping very fast!

So, 41 year old Darryl intends never to work again? He can't do anything at all?? No plans to ever get an ID/license or start establishing himself as part of the workforce? Nothing?? Niki and he won't last much longer as a couple. What happens once DJ can go to school and Darryl immediately goes from being "free childcare" to "loser who sits on his ass all day?"

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 9/24/2023, 04:59 PM) 
    This is Niki's explanation as to why she didn't get the dancing job. Why would they waste their time having her come for an audition if they're not hiring? They probably saw how bad she looks now and changed their mind.

Sounds like he spared her feelings. "We are not hiring" is much kinder than the REAL reason she wasn't hired.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You're probably right. There are likely only two options: 1) they are hiring but don't want her, or 2) they really aren't hiring and this guy she apparently already knew had her come to audition with the express purpose of rejecting her - since she seems to be implying he wanted her for himself. Cuz she's super hot!

If they thought she were hot, they'd tell her they'd call her back when they are hiring.

Niki could make more money if she started an OF that featured her popping her zits. People love that stuff!

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So ole Darryl is part of the growing “FIRE” movement, sounds like? 🤠🤠🤠🤠

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/finan...-early-fire.asp

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shitshow @ 24/9/2023, 18:59) 

www.investopedia.com/terms/f/finan...-early-fire.asp

:hearty-laugh:

He's doing it wrong!

Three able-bodied adults live in that apartment and they're one paycheck away from eviction proceedings?

DJ's coming up on turning two. Will mommy and daddy take him to the pediatrician, especially since he's lagging developmentally? Niki has said she's a good mother. Why? Just because she's managed to retain custody of her fourth child? Because he has a home filled with weed and cigarette smoke, cheese curls and blue juice for "food," and clothes donated by other people? He has lots of toys but I don't see her using those toys to play with him. She often tells him "go show Daddy" as a way to get him out of her hair.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 24/9/2023, 16:59) 

I think the way “auditions” work are you just show up a little before opening to “dance”for the manager. And they’re always hiring. The more variety, the better it is for the club. If they find someone new they like,
    I imagine they just reduce the schedules of girls who are less popular. It sounds not only degrading but cutthroat and miserable.

Niki says she knew this guy from high school and she wouldn’t give him the time of day. She also says she’s worked at the club briefly before but “had to quit.” If she’s got beef with this guy he might have not wanted to deal with her drama.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shitshow @ 24/9/2023, 18:59) 

www.investopedia.com/terms/f/finan...-early-fire.asp

Maybe he means the FIRED movement ^U^

872 replies since 15/7/2023, 17:54   23313 views