Meth Mom receives a variety of gifts and finally opens them after a year of thrifts-Part 8

She's Rude to her stans and her house is a mess, she doesn't even care if she's covered in piss

« Older   Newer »

1. Flowerchild01
        +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi all, I'm new to this thread. I had to come to the Bakery to see if there was a "The Wads" thread and obviously there is one. I have seen her videos pop up in my feed here and there, but never started watching her until about 4-5 months ago.

I've read back a few pages in the current thread, and I'm sort of shocked to read about her. Except for the fact that she has begun to get on my nerves because everything she does is the exact same, EVERY SINGLE DAMN VIDEO. The biggest thing I learned about her is how crappy she refers to the extended families. She acts like they are tight as could be and that they have TONS of friends in her videos. And when she made a remark about how Alex and his friends fill 2000 Easter eggs I was like right, sounds like a blatant lie, and who the hell does that anyway, unless it's for some huge children's Easter egg hunt event? Now, I'm wondering what else she lies about. Also, I thought she was such a frugal person, but nope, she has a BIG spending problem.

988 replies since 18/7/2023, 00:18   201794 views