Meth Mom receives a variety of gifts and finally opens them after a year of thrifts-Part 8

She's Rude to her stans and her house is a mess, she doesn't even care if she's covered in piss

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Seems the girls are following in her footsteps, they got new rooms take some pride in your new space. Is Eleanor the painter, well she wouldn’t get away with not cleaning up her mess in her school art class. She is not a toddler wipe the wall down and floor. I see no excuses for all of them parents included.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There’s no way that house isn’t crawling with cockroaches and even some furry pests.

It’s Florida and she lives on the water… pests are bound to happen to even the *cleanest* homeowners. The inner walls must be coated with roach shit and rat piss. I can’t imagine the smell in that house. 🤮

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have said for years they live like a bunch of pigs! Normal people don't have thoroughly organize their closet or pantry every 6-8 weeks like Kimbo does. Those girls bedrooms have always been like a public dump, no telling what will be found in them, old food, trash, dirty clothes, toys, school papers, dead roaches, live "pets", anything imaginable.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can almost smell the stink in that place watching her videos. Meth mom has no shame. Million dollar house full of cheap tiny particle board furniture. She’s a nut bar.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Who is the girl helping Kim move the fireplace and you can see in the mirror reflection, she’s cleaning too?

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m telling you right now. I have a house in Florida (other coast but same climate) and there are rats in Florida. You don’t leave your doors open and have food all over the floor. You will have rats in your house. This is a tropical climate full of rats and bugs and snakes. The way the Wads live…they have critters.

7.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 2/20/2024, 05:05 PM) 
    You can almost smell the stink in that place watching her videos. Meth mom has no shame. Million dollar house full of cheap tiny particle board furniture. She’s a nut bar.

Every piece they moved looked like it was going to collapse in 3, 2....

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitsofinsanity @ 2/20/2024, 08:38 PM) 
    Who is the girl helping Kim move the fireplace and you can see in the mirror reflection, she’s cleaning too?

Avalina.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 21/2/2024, 03:26) 
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 2/20/2024, 05:05 PM) 

Every piece they moved looked like it was going to collapse in 3, 2....

I like how comically small all the desks were for the spaces they had. Ikea specials.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm not even going to say anything about those kids because it's not their fault at all. They have been pretty much raising themselves for a while and all they see around them is both parents being disgusting. They don't know better.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/2/2024, 17:11) 
    They've trashed their dream home. Some people are just unfit to be homeowners...
    I wasn't afraid of my parents but I would have been completely ashamed of myself to ever do this to my bedroom.

AM

AM

Oh! So that's what a magical childhood looks like!

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I was THIS close to leaving her a nasty comment on that video about those floors. I almost couldn’t not say something. Her acting like this is in any way normal because she has an artistic child who likes to paint… wtf you can have artistic children and not let them ruin everything they didn’t pay for. She is so dumb and everything about that family is messed up. Why even spend the money for brand new things when you know your kids are just going to treat it like trash. Parents who let their kids walk all over them and the home just because they don’t want to be the bad guys or are afraid of upsetting their kids are setting them up for failure. She thinks childhood should be all magic and rainbows to such an unhealthy extreme it really makes me wonder what horrors she endured growing up. Her and Alex both must have SO many skeletons why not just go to therapy and deal with the real issue instead of continuing to raise 5 kids in a land of make believe and fairy tales? It’s sad cause I don’t think she even sees all the harm her mental health is causing and likely won’t until those kids grow up and have zero clue how the real world works. I guess that’s why she’s already intending they live with her forever… she knows they won’t stand a chance out there the way her and lazy bones raised them…

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have an artistic child. She’s won awards ever since elementary school. Not once did she ever color on the walls or destruct anything in the home. The destruction in the Wads house is from lack of supervision.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 21/2/2024, 12:31) 
    QUOTE (bitsofinsanity @ 2/20/2024, 08:38 PM) 

Avalina.

It absolutely is not avalina

15.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chocochip @ 2/22/2024, 02:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (nptod @ 21/2/2024, 12:31) 
    Avalina.

It absolutely is not avalina

Based on the hair and body type, I would guess Kim's sister. I know nothing of her family make-up though other than she had a sister that died of Covid.

993 replies since 18/7/2023, 00:18   204199 views