Meth Mom receives a variety of gifts and finally opens them after a year of thrifts-Part 8

She's Rude to her stans and her house is a mess, she doesn't even care if she's covered in piss

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 3/28/2024, 08:08 PM) 
    Do we think that possibly the reason that Kim is so salty toward her parents/boomers, is because they may have tried to raise her to be an independent productive human...and she resents them for it?
    Maybe they made her do chores and tried to teach her, you know, life skills, or maybe *GASP* they had to work hard and couldn't always throw her lavish birthday parties or shower her with gifts, and in her pea-brain she grew up thinking how HARD they were on her? And then she throws shade at the grandparents for not being helpful.
    ....thefuckouttaherewiththat....they raised their kids. They aren't responsible for raising hers, too.

So now, to counterbalance that, she is being the exact opposite with her children so that they won't resent HER or Alex when they grow up?
    It's like the takes the "let them be kids" mentality wayyyy to far.
    They can be kids and have a "magical childhood" full of parties and fun and games and all that fun kiddo stuff, but at the same time can be taught basic things like how to have respect for their belongings, how to pick up after themselves, how to do basic chores.
    and - fun fact - they may STILL resent her for many other reasons.
    She's a friggin loon.

And did anyone catch one of her latest Instagram stories about sourdough bread - she held up a post it with the recipe so others could copy it and she said she doubled it.
    She wrote down 740grams of something in the ingredient list.... and over in the margin she had scribbled:
    +375
    -------

Good God.

Her father did have 4 other kids from a prior marriage he had to support, beside Kimbo. That could explain some of the bitterness she has. She should be thankful her family was smaller that Alex, who had 10 siblings/step-siblings that were shared with parents!

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi all, I'm new to this thread. I had to come to the Bakery to see if there was a "The Wads" thread and obviously there is one. I have seen her videos pop up in my feed here and there, but never started watching her until about 4-5 months ago.

I've read back a few pages in the current thread, and I'm sort of shocked to read about her. Except for the fact that she has begun to get on my nerves because everything she does is the exact same, EVERY SINGLE DAMN VIDEO. The biggest thing I learned about her is how crappy she refers to the extended families. She acts like they are tight as could be and that they have TONS of friends in her videos. And when she made a remark about how Alex and his friends fill 2000 Easter eggs I was like right, sounds like a blatant lie, and who the hell does that anyway, unless it's for some huge children's Easter egg hunt event? Now, I'm wondering what else she lies about. Also, I thought she was such a frugal person, but nope, she has a BIG spending problem.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Kim is frugal when she needed to be at the beginning of her YouTube career. Now that she has money she spends way more than before. Even her dinners nowadays use expensive cuts of meat with specific ingredients. Her house
    can probably fit my house inside of it, it's so big.

She probably did fill those Easter eggs. She probably had her family, Alex's family, the neighbor's family,over for Easter. She wants to always be in control of every gathering. She likes showing off to everyone.

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The consumption, the waste, the excess of everything at her Easter shindig is obnoxious.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Alex gave her an Easter basket! How special and not at all done for the camera and the camera only!

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kim attempts to use an SAT word and says she is going to "licit" the help of her children ... licit means legal.

She probably meant "elicit" .. but that isn't really the right word, because elicit means "to draw forth with difficulty" aka elicit a confession from a suspect. "Enlist" is the better word in this situation.

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What exactly was her job/ career before she had kids and got on the influencer train 🤔

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She got married and started popping out kids pretty young tbh.

She also used to encapsulate placentas, but stopped at the beginning of covid.

9.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Avalinalamb @ 2/4/2024, 20:33) 
    She got married and started popping out kids pretty young tbh.

She also used to encapsulate placentas, but stopped at the beginning of covid.

Thank goodness she did because I don't believe for a second she was being safe with her process. We've seen her cooking...

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did Kim’s mom and dad have other kids or just her and then her dad four kids from his previous marriage?

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wonder if she "forgot" to make Easter baskets for kids again this year?

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She claimed to have made them but forgot to give them to the kids until the next day.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jolly rancher @ 4/2/2024, 06:47 PM) 
    Did Kim’s mom and dad have other kids or just her and then her dad four kids from his previous marriage?

She was their only child. He had 4 kids from a previous marriage.

QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 4/2/2024, 07:50 PM) 
    She claimed to have made them but forgot to give them to the kids until the next day.

eI think she is lying about that!

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has a sister Jennifer. Kim and Jennifer have the same mom and dad. Her Dad had two boys and a girl (Tina) with another woman who was Asian decent. Tina passed away from Covid.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is her dad married now for the third time or is he single?

990 replies since 18/7/2023, 00:18   201902 views