SavingALifeButIsStillTheExWifeLikeJen Pt. 413

« Older   Newer »

1. SwimmingLeggings
        +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 19/7/2023, 04:54) 
    Sorry, I need to vent but I am tired of how manipulative she is being over Winnie passing. She spent most of the year avoiding Winnie. When my cat had issues with constipation I never spent a night away from him. She can lie and say it she loves traveling and she can not be without her kids, if that was the case then she would be an active presence in their life. I buy my nephews gifts all the time, people know that I love them because I do the little things.
    Anyways back to Winnie:
    - Jen strapped her legs down on a paddle board that caused her legs to be injured
    - She refused pain meds for Winnie
    - She refused a wheelchair for Winnie because it was expensive but the one she bought was half the price as the mug that sits in Blue that she uses a couple of times a year. And with that being said she never worked with Winnie to get used to her new chair. Older pets need guidance but instead, she laughed at Winnie for running into a wall with the chair.
    - Locked Winnie in a lighted closet so she could sleep
    - Ran away for the whole year almost, yeah maybe she was at the vet but that is no way to treat a dog of 13 years.
    - Publicly shamed anyone that mentioned Winnie because that is casual cruelty.

Didn’t she also use for weight training recently ?

870 replies since 18/7/2023, 14:33   102842 views