Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 19/7/2023, 04:53) 
    I love my LVs and carry one daily. They haven’t lost their luster for me. Oh, mine are authentic.

I do too. I have several that I rotate year round. I bought them during my last 20 working years after my kids grew up.
    I haven’t bought a new one since I retired but I love the ones I have and I’ll use them as long as I’m around.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 19/7/2023, 08:28) 
    I believe Lisa is a somatic narcissist. This is someone who uses their body and looks to get attention. These are shallow people who are incredibly attention seeking. She is an unaware, mid range narc so she has no idea of who or what she is. She lives in her own reality. She was not blessed with great looks, but she engineered a life (and a husband) that could help her maximize her potential with the help of $$ and surgeries, makeup, extensions, clothes, jewelry, and restrictive diets. Her life is consumed with everything Lisa. Everyone in her family takes a back seat to what Lisa wants. People like this have no sense of Self. They have no personality and jump from one bandwagon to another seeking fulfillment. She is never happy or satisfied. She spends little to no time with her son. Narc mommies tend to prefer their daughters over their sons because they view them as extensions of themselves. They do not see their kids as individuals. Sometimes they feel jealous of competitive of their daughters if they are prettier and that can cause conflict.. The husband is a weak man who puts up with this for the sake of keeping the peace. I doubt he is happy but he stays prob for their son’s sake or because he is in the devaluation phase and doesn’t know how to extract himself from the situation. Narc abuse is real. I don’t buy that Lisa is this sweet Southern belle behind-the-scenes. I guarantee you she has fits of rage and temper if things don’t go her way. The husband is an enabler.

Lisa was incredibly spoiled as a child. I also think she has some other mental issues that are undiagnosed. Some agoraphobia and borderline personality disorder (very common with narcs). She shows signs of impulsivity, low cognitive reasoning, mania, emotional instability, insecurity, etc. She really needs therapy but it’s highly unlikely to work at this late stage.

THE STORY OF LISA, by Lisa, about Lisa NAILED IT!! :7043:

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Why would she think any of her subscribers would be interested in that Barbie collection...

I had one of our drug reps, who used to work in fashion, tell me yesterday that most of these designers had their collections made in China and finished in their country (France) so that they could put the "Made In France" label on them which I thought was so interesting. She said the Italians did not do that so much mostly the French designers. We had a very interesting discussion about fashion and where it's produced. She knows alot about it. I cannot say I'm surprised but it certainly makes me think so much more about the real cost of Lisa's purchases. Obviously these workers would not have a job at all if fast fashion went away but they are being paid a pittance and the conditions aren't good and quite frankly neither is the quality. And let's face it, Lisa is all about fast fashion and trends.

4.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Book review of:
    THE STORY OF LISA
    Attached Image
    IMG_0758

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree Chalky but many companies in the USA are the same way. Amazon, Walmart, Target warehouses. People there are over worked in horrid conditions. They may make a little more money but it's no where near where it should be. Don't get me started on the candle making companies who make them for Kohls, Yankee Candle, BBW and others. Most are making minimum wage with no air conditioning and the temps are over 100 degrees. Then I had a friend who worked at a car parts plant in the USA. Yes we still have some car parts plants. This particular one makes floormats and seats for a well known luxury car. They had no ac and we're told in the hot summer months to drink 4 bottles of water an hour but yet wouldn't let them go to the bathroom. The management said if you were working hard enough then you would sweat the water out. Little did he know that people on blood pressure meds for fluid retention have to go to the bathroom. They hire all temps so if they don't follow orders, they can just get rid of them. People don't sue because they need a job and any money they would get would be pennies. It doesn't have to be fast fashion. The only way to get away from this stuff is make your own clothing, grow your own food and have our own chickens and cows.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She must have gotten insulted by the bakers with all that posing, flexing and pulling she’s showing in her black top/pants on IG.
    “See, I Don’t have a gut”.
    Hey Lisa, anybody can look thinner when they wear all black!

7.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Carnivore Wanna BE @ 7/19/2023, 02:39 PM) 
    I agree Chalky but many companies in the USA are the same way. Amazon, Walmart, Target warehouses. People there are over worked in horrid conditions. They may make a little more money but it's no where near where it should be. Don't get me started on the candle making companies who make them for Kohls, Yankee Candle, BBW and others. Most are making minimum wage with no air conditioning and the temps are over 100 degrees. Then I had a friend who worked at a car parts plant in the USA. Yes we still have some car parts plants. This particular one makes floormats and seats for a well known luxury car. They had no ac and we're told in the hot summer months to drink 4 bottles of water an hour but yet wouldn't let them go to the bathroom. The management said if you were working hard enough then you would sweat the water out. Little did he know that people on blood pressure meds for fluid retention have to go to the bathroom. They hire all temps so if they don't follow orders, they can just get rid of them. People don't sue because they need a job and any money they would get would be pennies. It doesn't have to be fast fashion. The only way to get away from this stuff is make your own clothing, grow your own food and have our own chickens and cows.

I know it's a real conundrum with all industries. I definitely don't have the answers - I guess in the end, we make our best efforts with our own personal lives to make the most ethical decisions we can make with the information that we have. The world is a complicated place.

I'm still not purchasing any Barbie stuff from anywhere lol...I did see a trailer of the film because I was curious. It's not a film I would want to see anyway and it's still not a film I want to see. Curious how it will do at the box office.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Maybe Lisa's big belly is a hernia
    ...or worse a bowel obstruction.
    I saw the news about lisa Marie she had a bowel obstruction and she was thin,thin!

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lipstick&Lashes @ 19/7/2023, 13:29) 
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 19/7/2023, 03:08) 
    Her suitcase…looks like she hit up the Louis Vuitton store too. Can you imagine if her luggage was lost. 😮

That hanger…. It looks kinda rusty….
    Did she bring rusty nasty hangers on her trip???
    Gee I wonder if she throws out all her furniture and paints her room Barbie pink??
    What a moron

Ha! Ha! Yeah,rust old pink hanger.she probably dug it up from her storage.
    I can just imagine her....
    Jawn, I bought a pink hanger once..where did it go? I've looked everywhere for it! It's gotta be somewhere around here!
    🤭

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The rusty hanger was the inspiration for Lisa's tattoo. :(

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lisa Marie wasn't known for being thin. She had bariatric surgery years ago which may have contributed to her demise but my money's on decades of drug use.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Concern @ 19/7/2023, 16:49) 
    She must have gotten insulted by the bakers with all that posing, flexing and pulling she’s showing in her black top/pants on IG.
    “See, I Don’t have a gut”.
    Hey Lisa, anybody can look thinner when they wear all black!

yeah, I noticed she’s really sucking that gut in.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :smoking-smiley-face:

14. Jools’ Ghost
        +3   Like  

User deleted

:1485540604:

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her latest photo on IG in the robe, can’t she see how excessively tan she is? How can she think that looks good? It looks like dried leather.

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74474 views