JenGotDitchedSoD**CouldGetRe-hitchedToSomeoneWhoIsn'taBitch Pt. 414

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 31/7/2023, 00:36) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 30/7/2023, 23:39) 
    The median price for a home in Lake Forest is a currently bit over $1,000,000. and she would never accept the ones in that range because they are primarily flips or dated ranch homes. Nothing elevated enough to match oher way of thinking.
    I would think that in tandem with something in the $20,000 + per year property tax bill would slam any ideas of maintaining both that and the current RM2 house.

She has the money and can afford to do this. She could be thinking of selling RM2.0 and invest in the better zip code. Jen wants the best of everything and Jen gets what Jen wants (cue Donny corn). LF is everything Jen longs for. Distance from Don and the Ross’, no anxiety about running into the aforementioned while shopping, dining, running, etc. Peace, quiet, prestige, pretty places to run. It’s the most desirable zip code in all of Illinois, no? It would be a good investment. If I had Jen’s money, that’s where I’d settle. Yes, it’s expensive, but she has the money and can afford it.

Actually Kenilworth and Winnetka real estate are more expensive. Members of the Kennedy family live in Kenilworth. She would never even look at either one. If she had a brain in her head from an investment perspective she should have tried buying something small in Lake Forest before the pandemic blew things up. She doesn’t think that way. She could probably buy in Lake Forest, as I said earlier but it would be in a much less desirable area of LF; not at all where she is ogling houses on her walks.

2.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Trash plates are worse than I remember. The kids' everyday dishes just tossed in bins like useless old junk beside the garbage bin. There's a million cabinets in that kitchen. And of course that plump psycho saw absolutely nothing wrong with that, and doubled down by getting the partition installed. She's a lunatic.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    next to the old defrosted m&m bowl of candy

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/31/2023, 12:55 AM) 
    I will never get over the trash plates thing. it would never cross her mind to put her own stuff there

it's the second worse thing she has done after dragging Winnie's near lifeless body around for a year while frequently dropping her off with the vet so she could do useless traveling

I read that and audibly said, "DAYUMMM..... It's not rude if it's true" .... she is such a terrible person

4.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hey Bakerinos, long time, no speak. I was visiting my family in the central Oregon coast (my heart home; my family actually loves me & wants me there though) and have just caught up. I missed laughing with you at Jen 🥰

Seems I haven't missed anything interesting *yawn*

Only thing I can think to say is her OLW for 2024 is going to be "onward" and I'm calling that now. She's made a point to say it a lot recently. Or maybe she'll just change it now for the rest of the year since we all know she can't finish what she started

5.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    The trash plates are much worse than I remember. Those awful stacked bins as well. What a bizarre choice!

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 7/31/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    Nice to know that Jennifer couldn't wait 4–6 weeks to brag about it

But she waited months to put out the video in which she was a SUPER DUPER HERO and rescued a hiker that was not prepared like Jenny.

7.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I just caught the tail end of that live.

She reiterates how very good she is at acting. She thinks she's the most genuine on camera. And because she's been independently "solo" since birth, she's always been very good at talking to herself, and therefore, a camera.

😂😂😂

We'll be percolating this piece of garbage (plates) for a while so hang tight.

8.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I always appreciate your timely and stellar percolating skill Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel I look forward to another stale Chai tea latte from our amazing actress!

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 7/29/2023, 03:58 PM) 
    I still think its crazy that Don came over Christmas morning and she filmed it and then shared it on youtube. Seems wildly inappropriate/rude. Was he with Tens then?

Inappropriate and Rude are Gene's middle names! :snickering:

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 7/31/2023, 01:49 AM) 
    The trash plates are much worse than I remember. Those awful stacked bins as well. What a bizarre choice!

She had a billion spots to "tuck them away".I think it was unconscious, but she was compelled to put them there.
    I wonder if she had Vincent use leftover materials from when she "partitioned" her heart.

Waste not, want not, eh Jen? :m1273:

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 31/7/2023, 00:45) 
    The rolls of bin liners are literally next to those unstickered tubs containing her kid's dishes indicating exactly what that cabinet was for. Trash.

And they were against the wall, on the other side of the kids’ things from the garbage can! So instead of keeping “garbage” things together, ie the trash can and the liners, and the kids’ things “separate,” she lumped the kids things with the garbage and separated out the liners for storage! :furious:

12.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’d love to rebrand to “plump psycho” :crying:

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    fiercelyprivate what hat will you "don"?

14.     +59   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You rang?
    And
    Never forget.

15.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    My best friend and I went to go on a backpacking trip to Burnt Lake at the last minute. It was a lot of fun! We ate great food and watched the sundown and looked at the stars and had a bit of whiskey. Anyways on the way back I was talking about Jenny Ross and how she does not take showers in between hikes and he was so grossed out. I did not say her name because that would be embarrassing and her content is boring anyways. Onetime he did see me looking at the Bakery and asked if that was a website I was working on (I am a web developer) I said no and I was doing research.

burntlake

872 replies since 26/7/2023, 15:56   102113 views