JenGotDitchedSoD**CouldGetRe-hitchedToSomeoneWhoIsn'taBitch Pt. 414

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So this is what unconditional joy looks like, huh?

IMG_3173

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://www.denverpost.com/2023/07/26/jeff...-female-hikers/

hope jen has read this! idk how close it was to where she was but it still goes to show the dangers of being a lone female hiker

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 7/27/2023, 08:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 27/7/2023, 10:23) 
    Jen just needs to recognise that she is NOT okay and stop lying to herself. Trying to convince herself that she's happier without people around her is only going to make the situation worse. Spending all this time alone is crushing her - the loneliness will be feeling painful and chronic at this point, and it's written all over her damned face in every one of these stupid videos. Her stubbornness is preventing her from admitting that things aren't great and she needs to make some big changes.

I feel like she might have been given this advice and that’s why she’s doing the Airbnb experiences now? That’s her way of “socializing”, but it’s clearly not doing much good.

It’s like, she does these huge Disney races, gets all dressed up, part of the fun of that is doing it in a group, chatting with people in costumes, doing the parks afterwards with friends. And she just isolates herself as much as humanly possible.

I think she knows that she is truly unlikable in real life and she struggles with it. I think she’s big on fake it til you make it, but she never MAKES it. It just comes across as fake. And I think she knows she is not at all relatable to literally anyone, but also does not have the social skills to navigate that or the drive to change that.

Go back to the princess package at Disney - that was Jen experiencing pure joy. We haven’t seen that kind of joy from her in an incredibly long time.

She’s also obviously incredibly bitter about how the divorce went, and she’s been pretending that she isn’t resentful for so long - and doing everything from making vague statements to straight up lying about it - and that’s just not healthy.

And using that one YouTuber’s suicide as an attention grab while also being super defensive about her own mental health, that still grosses me out. Her superiority complex has always been one of her least attractive qualities.

She’s always been shallow, but it’s painfully clear that she does not have any true human connections. Nobody to share experiences with, feelings with, nobody to chat with about current events or thoughts on popular culture. It’s a terrible spiral. Just rambling into a camera in lieu of human social interactions - which are necessary for humans as a species - is supremely unhealthy.

Yep. It's also incredibly sad but she makes herself so unlikeable that it's hard to truly feel sorry for her. Every time I begin to feel even a touch of pity for her I remember all the scolding videos and how nasty and bitchy she can be. Seriously, putting your entire life online (including your vaginal discharges during pregnancy!) and not expecting any and ALL feedback is delusional. Just imagine what a shrew she was with Don when the camera wasn't rolling. That said, I do hope she gets professional help soon - at the VERY least, for the sake of her children.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 27/7/2023, 16:12) 
    To the person who asked who taught Jen to eat like she does, the answer is her bulimia. It’s classic binge eating behavior.

Is it just so she can shovel more in before her gut registers she’s full?

5.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's ironic Jen has shared Elyse Meyers stuff before. I can't watch either of them. Jen because she is so lonely and depressed, despite her protestations and Elyse because she brings out my anxiety to the extreme. I cannot have either of them on for any amount of time, they elicit incredibly uncomfortable feelings for me. When Jen was eating, the constant looking around in fear made me so nervous in my own safe and private home 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's hard to believe she's blind to her own misery despite it literally staring her in the face during editing.

6.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 27/7/2023, 16:30) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 27/7/2023, 16:12) 
    To the person who asked who taught Jen to eat like she does, the answer is her bulimia. It’s classic binge eating behavior.

It’s more about food providing a feeling of temporary comfort or contentment. Jen has been asked in a Q&A if she has an eating disorder. She stated that she has never been diagnosed with one. That wording is key. Just because she’s never been diagnosed doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have a problem. I would bet on her having one, but Jen never seeks help for things that she doesn’t want to change.

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love this camping alone shtick is her way of saying I don't need Don, my ex coddling MIL, all the Rosses. I'm a strong independent single mom. And now that she's dug her heels she's sticking with it.

The Rosses never think of her unless it's to be concerned about the children when they are with her. Be real with a therapist, get a diagnosis whether it's depression, anxiety, ADHD and get on some meds not 3 hours of excerise.

Join some groups, join a walking group if you're too intimidated by a running one, join a book club, find a crafty group or class. Even if she doesn't make deep friendships, some weekly/monthly connections would do her good. But as she becomes more slovenly no one will want to be around her.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ample hips @ 7/27/2023, 09:45 AM) 
    It's ironic Jen has shared Elyse Meyers stuff before. I can't watch either of them. Jen because she is so lonely and depressed, despite her protestations and Elyse because she brings out my anxiety to the extreme. I cannot have either of them on for any amount of time, they elicit incredibly uncomfortable feelings for me. When Jen was eating, the constant looking around in fear made me so nervous in my own safe and private home 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's hard to believe she's blind to her own misery despite it literally staring her in the face during editing.

Exactly! I used to watch Elyse but she drove me nuts. She has anxiety+ just like Jenny. It's a wonder how she got famous (Elyse). Maybe her paranoia/anxiety is why she's famous. She lives near me. Maybe I'll see her around. HA!

9.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    This is her Garmin beem-me-up, finder thingie. As the mother of two little children, why would you put yourself in a position to ever need one?! She's really just so far gone...

jenn

10.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After the 14er, she said she was going to eat her cherry tomatoes, an apple and go get a piece of pizza, no, a whole pizza. That on top of the Pop Tart(s), doesn’t sound too much like fuel for all that exercise.

Calling it fuel instead of food maybe is part of her ED. It’s not a binge, it’s fuel.

Another word that grated on me in this video was her talking about the items on her backpack that she wears “externally”. She’s always using/misusing words that normal people just don’t use in conversation. It made me think, gee Jen, do you wear some hiking items externally and others inside you?? WTF

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That face.......

12.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Sort of like how she takes ACV internally?

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 27/7/2023, 16:53) 
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 27/7/2023, 16:30) 

It’s more about food providing a feeling of temporary comfort or contentment. Jen has been asked in a Q&A if she has an eating disorder. She stated that she has never been diagnosed with one. That wording is key. Just because she’s never been diagnosed doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have a problem. I would bet on her having one, but Jen never seeks help for things that she doesn’t want to change.

In one she said she did not "presently" have an eating disorder, suggesting that she had had previously.

14.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I say. I've suddenly got a hankering for some tomatoes and zucchini.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 27/7/2023, 18:11) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 27/7/2023, 16:53) 

In one she said she did not "presently" have an eating disorder, suggesting that she had had previously.

Yes. When doing a grocery haul, maybe in a vlog called feelings. She was talking about how tortilla chips are her binge food. She said something like I've had issues in the past but I don't currently.

872 replies since 26/7/2023, 15:56   102113 views