JenGotDitchedSoD**CouldGetRe-hitchedToSomeoneWhoIsn'taBitch Pt. 414

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The fact she only heard about Tom Cruise in passing is point proof she has no one to talk to. Even if you weren’t into celebrity gossip personally, someone in your circle would probably know and want to chat about it.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 29/7/2023, 00:35) 
    QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 29/7/2023, 00:30) 
    single mom Jen exercises multiple hours, goes for walks , and 3 hour movies , house keeper , landscaper and her children get to go to a not inexpensive day camp- so relatable !!

Idk why she can’t watch them, being unemployed and all.

That would require effort and the only effort Jim is willing to put in is her workouts so her fat ass can binge on skittles

3.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks for the great nap, Jenny!
    I saw her start her walk and the next thing I knew there was the sound of endless peeing. Oh, she’s running a bath. Jenny, you put me right to sleep.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 28/7/2023, 23:31) 
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 7/28/2023, 04:05 PM) 
    Well, that was depressing. First, skin care from a gray person? Next, that's what you wear to go out? Then, was that the mauseleum's neighborhood? Finally, you live on holiday, you don't need to decompress.

No, BannedInUtah , it was Lake Forrest, a much nicer area than she lives in.

The thing is, she could buy a house in Lake Forest, but it wouldn’t have spare rooms. It might be a 3 bedroom fixer upper at best. But she could live in LF if she wanted to.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 29/7/2023, 00:42) 
    The fact she only heard about Tom Cruise in passing is point proof she has no one to talk to. Even if you weren’t into celebrity gossip personally, someone in your circle would probably know and want to chat about it.

But she is a liar and a phony she pretends she knows nothing about celebrities and likes to lecture indirectly about an issue she doesn’t like (people who comment about how she lives) meanwhile on a recent rewatch post there is video evidence of her having a n US weekly- gossip rag.

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just watched the trailer for the Netflix movie Happiness for Beginners and I think this is what Jen envisioned for her camping adventures except she hates people and would rather be always alone. The lack of adult human contact is not healthy.

7.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    her singing is what she's using to tempt people to sign up to her patreon :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

i thought she already had too many eyes on her..?

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 28/7/2023, 23:54) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 28/7/2023, 23:46) 
    Oh boy I wish she would spill it. She said she had to do a lot of talking in the past two weeks, "a lot of talking in personal life stuff that's been unfolding". I wonder if she is picking up the paychecks from Utah to go directly to Disneyland. And she wants to stay over at the log prison.

Isn't the Disneyland trip closer to Halloween time? Oogie Boogie Bash dates are mid-September through October. Can't remember when she had the next Disney Cruise planned with the kids; is that after their Utah stay with D**&Co?

Oh! You could be right! I cant keep track of her nonsense! WDW Halloween parties start in August (🙄).
    I am a HUGE Halloween person but donning a Halloween costume in August is a bit much for even me.

9.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen. I don’t even know where to start. I like going to the mall/shopping during the week in the day because it’s not crowded. There’s no traffic. I don’t have to hint for parking. The weekends are a mad house. No, thank you. I’ve never found that odd. Maybe it’s because I work outside of the home and know that other people are working as well. It’s not rocket science. For Jen, maybe it is.

I have friends. I have family. I’m a teacher. However, there are times when I want to be alone because I’m surrounded by people all day. I took myself to the movies to see Indiana Jones last Thursday morning (yes before noon). I think I counted seven people in the theatre. It was BLISS. Me, myself, a medium popcorn, and a bottle of water. Because that weekend was Barbenheimer, the theatre was SLAMMED. There were people that could not get tickets.

With that being said, I don’t do it that often. You know why? Because I have family/friends that I can plan a movie/lunch/dinner date with and am not forced to go alone because I have NO ONE.

I’m no extrovert by any stretch of the imagination. I love my alone time. I also like doing things with others I can’t imagine going to the movies, theatre, vacation, Disney, cruise, shopping, concerts, et cetera ALL OF THE TIME. It’s such a lonely existence.

Sorry for the rant, but I don’t post often even though I read here daily. You ladies are hilarious, insightful, and spot-on in you Jen analysis.

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 28/7/2023, 20:10) 
    Who are Sarah and Jessie

Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 11-09-40 Es ist ein beschissener Mausoleum-Vlog

I presume she stole this because they certainly aren’t people she knows and is sharing with.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 29/7/2023, 01:02) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 28/7/2023, 23:31) 
    No, BannedInUtah , it was Lake Forrest, a much nicer area than she lives in.

The thing is, she could buy a house in Lake Forest, but it wouldn’t have spare rooms. It might be a 3 bedroom fixer upper at best. But she could live in LF if she wanted to.

She could probably afford a small western section of Lake Forest house. Absolutely nothing near downtown or the lake. Both of those areas are completely out of her price range.

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who are Sarah and Jessie

Jessie is one of the counselors at the kids' camp

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    What does it say about this nimrod's content that I'd rather watch Beading with Bertha than her wide ass tromping through the wilderness?

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    When talking about why she likes the Mission Impossible movies, she said when the first one came out, her brother was obsessed with it, and anything he was obsessed with, she was, too. Then adds, "Same. Still."
    Yeah, we know. She has always glommed onto other people's personalities and become obsessive with following what they do.

QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 29/7/2023, 01:26) 
    Who are Sarah and Jessie

Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 11-09-40 Es ist ein beschissener Mausoleum-Vlog

I presume she stole this because they certainly aren’t people she knows and is sharing with.

She said it was the kid's sunscreen from camp. She probably forgot to put sunscreen on the kids, borrowed the camp counselors' sunscreen, then didn't give it back, but put it in her car. And now she's using it, rather than thinking she should probably return it.

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What an odd video! I skimmed through most of it. So she admits that she’s obsessed with everything her brother does and likes - Mission Impossible etc. poor guy, he must be sick of having her as his shadow, that’s usually something kids do not adults.

She’s so out of touch with the landscapers and cleaning ladies and talking about her “privilege”. It’s wasted on her for sure.

No, Jim, people shit on you and criticize because you are a horrible person, it’s not a reflection on anyone else.

It’s a joke the way she has no concept of people being at work during the week - it’s insane that she goes to a movie in the middle of the week in the middle of the day! Then gleefully mentions that she’s not the only solo movie goer.

Wonder if she rings the bell and actually hands off the kids stuff or if she drops it and runs.

872 replies since 26/7/2023, 15:56   102113 views