JenGotDitchedSoD**CouldGetRe-hitchedToSomeoneWhoIsn'taBitch Pt. 414

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 7/31/2023, 05:03 PM) 
    Her delusions about not traveling aboard to get to her kids quicker are laughable. She just posted videos where she had no reception. How would anyone reach her even if she was in the US?

Exactly! Either she hated that trip or she didn't like all the negative comments about being away from her kids. Now, she is trying to act like an all concerned momma. Also, I bet she hated having to sit next to strangers for TWO 8 hour flights.

2.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 31/7/2023, 16:44) 
    21:35. it's just the fact that she questions how to say it at all. you could give her the most straight forward name like Nancy and she'd be like "Is it Nance-WHY? Nance - I? or like Nance-E?" ugh

Flashback to every single OOTD circa 2013-2015: “And my little watch is from Skagen. Skayyyguuuun? Skaaaagunnnn? Who even knows tee hee hee!!!” :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Throws her nephew under the bus AGAIN! :t0152:
    She just can't let that, missed the "in person race" and "perfect race season" go.

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 31/7/2023, 17:04) 
    Screenshot_2023-07-31-11-02-53-30_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f92

giphy

Jasper goes everywhere with her now, huh? That poor dusty crusty legless bear has certainly seen some sh*t by now.

5.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 7/31/2023, 11:34 AM) 
    CC and Donny will have been on 1,268 cruises by the time they hit junior high I am guessing. Part of me thinks it is great these kids get to travel so much and have these experiences growing up and the other part of me thinks they are robbed of their childhoods in a way with the constant travel shuffle and going here, there and everywhere.

In the last year, I think they have been to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico, Disneyworld, the Hamptons, St. Louis, Pennsylvania, Utah and soon - Alaska. Did I get this list right? What did I miss?

Is travel and going on vacation even special for them at this point?

If given the choice would they rather stay home at RM3 and just do simple summer kids stuff around the house? Swim, ride bikes, help with the garden, play with step siblings, etc.

Will they come off as entitled brats as they grow up or will they be pissed they missed out on local summer activities with all of their friends?

Canada. They are flying into Vancouver the day before.

6.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Doesn't want to travel internationally so she's not far away from the kids...did this bitch forget she went to Italy?!

7.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG within the first 5 seconds of the live she is stuffing her face. She knows she's going live, couldn't she just plan her meal at a different time? Gross!

QUOTE (Yetta @ 7/31/2023, 02:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 7/31/2023, 11:34 AM) 
    CC and Donny will have been on 1,268 cruises by the time they hit junior high I am guessing. Part of me thinks it is great these kids get to travel so much and have these experiences growing up and the other part of me thinks they are robbed of their childhoods in a way with the constant travel shuffle and going here, there and everywhere.

In the last year, I think they have been to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico, Disneyworld, the Hamptons, St. Louis, Pennsylvania, Utah and soon - Alaska. Did I get this list right? What did I miss?

Is travel and going on vacation even special for them at this point?

If given the choice would they rather stay home at RM3 and just do simple summer kids stuff around the house? Swim, ride bikes, help with the garden, play with step siblings, etc.

Will they come off as entitled brats as they grow up or will they be pissed they missed out on local summer activities with all of their friends?

Canada. They are flying into Vancouver the day before.

What did I miss? Who's going to Alaska? How did we find this out?

8.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    travelling somewhere without reception, hours away from the nearest airport, which itself is a 2-4 hour flight from chicago is basically the same difference as travelling internationally. stop pretending to give a fuck about being separated from the kids.

hopefully when the kids are older their real mom will take them to cool places where they can experience life outside of disney and all-inclusive resorts.

9.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why does she do that stupid laugh? I was gonna say that nothing she ever said made me laugh-- but there was one-time pre-Charlotte when she did. I forgot what she said.

We all know why those first two weeks in August are hard for Jen. And, it ain't because she's missing the kids.

10.     +64   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If you won't come back for your kids when they're receiving breathing treatments for COVID, there's no point in making yourself accessible. They don't need you.

I think the real reason is that she felt like too much of an outsider in Italy and doesn't want to do that again. Her kids (as always) are just an excuse.

11.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Growing up, my family began international travel when I was five and my siblings were three and nine. This was for my father’s job. Showing my advanced age, but we started before there was commercial jet travel. Yes…ten hours on a propeller driven plane to get from Washington, DC to Los Angeles. Then long flights to Hawaii and on to Asia. SOMEHOW, my parents managed. I have only pleasant memories from those days - including taking hula hoops on board to play with.

PS: We went to Disneyland two years after it opened. I still have my ticket that cost $5.

12.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's already proven multiple times she doesn't care, and won't return home if something happens to the kids. They're with their father, he can deal with it.

She's just making speeches and pretending to care because it's what she should say. She's been doing that a lot lately.

13.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The “always with me” Winnie posts are the new “I love you” posts. Annoying AF but won’t last forever because Jen cannot commit to anything.

14.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 31/7/2023, 22:32) 
    The “always with me” Winnie posts are the new “I love you” posts. Annoying AF but won’t last forever because Jen cannot commit to anything.

Not true, she has committed to being a piece of shit her entire life and to every living being she encounters

15.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 7/30/2023, 05:57 PM) 
    My best friend and I went to go on a backpacking trip to Burnt Lake at the last minute. It was a lot of fun! We ate great food and watched the sundown and looked at the stars and had a bit of whiskey. Anyways on the way back I was talking about Jenny Ross and how she does not take showers in between hikes and he was so grossed out. I did not say her name because that would be embarrassing and her content is boring anyways. Onetime he did see me looking at the Bakery and asked if that was a website I was working on (I am a web developer) I said no and I was doing research.

burntlake

Wow, PLJ, Burnt Lake is seriously gorgeous! Thanks for showing us. I'll have to make it up there sometime. :lol:

872 replies since 26/7/2023, 15:56   102105 views