Miss Green Eyes Pt 2 - Taking Weight Off and Putting it Back On (Perpetual Repeat)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I caught a bit about how Will was going to do a bit of work in Jill's kitchen?

Jill, guuurl, let us know if Will can lay pipe, IYKWIM.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's a good thing that she's not leaning on the kids as much as she used to since CC came into the picture, but again it's weird how much her narratives change. At first they were calling her during dates to ask where hot dogs were (which wtf they're in the fridge or you don't have them) and now she's leaving them alone all hours of the night.

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 28/8/2023, 20:02) 
    I caught a bit about how Will was going to do a bit of work in Jill's kitchen?

Jill, guuurl, let us know if Will can lay pipe, IYKWIM.

Bahahaha! Willy is never going to get close to that fupa in bed! She won't allow that. There was a comment on the vlog asking if he stayed the night. She said 'that's none of your business ❤️'. Such a passive aggressive b*tch with that heart emoji

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    she always has come across as a b i t ** in the comments to her viewers. Unless they are praising her and kissing her butt she is just plain rude or ignores you.
    I agree, I think that is what bothers me. The change in narrative so quickly. They were involved and mentioned but now she is leaving them all hours of the night. That is exactly what it is.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Please God never let Jill share any details of what is going on in her bedroom. Gross.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's definitely the type that would overshare about those details so I hope it doesn't progress to that point. She'd totally talk about it for views and that's the sad thing. Sick.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is all I see.
    Attached Image
    turd-ferguson-burt-reynolds

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Since, we're on the subject, logistically speaking, would he be able to reach?

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Commercials and Affiliates @ 8/29/2023, 04:46 AM) 
    This is all I see.

Haaahahahaha!!! Nailed it!

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi everyone new to the thread. Just came to the Bakery to see if there was a thread for Jill. Yay!!!

I would like to say that I can see the "old Jill" sneaking out a bit. She seems as though she has either found herself a Sugar Daddy, or she thinks she's in luuuuuv already. She never changes anywhere else in her life for long, why would she change in the relationship department? She really pisses me of when she claims to be so self aware and then she says she'll change and really doesn't. Ha! She falls back into old patterns easily.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 8/29/2023, 08:01 AM) 
    Hi everyone new to the thread. Just came to the Bakery to see if there was a thread for Jill. Yay!!!

I would like to say that I can see the "old Jill" sneaking out a bit. She seems as though she has either found herself a Sugar Daddy, or she thinks she's in luuuuuv already. She never changes anywhere else in her life for long, why would she change in the relationship department? She really pisses me of when she claims to be so self aware and then she says she'll change and really doesn't. Ha! She falls back into old patterns easily.

Welcome :)!

She still doing the same things expecting different results.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Commercials and Affiliates @ 8/29/2023, 11:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 8/29/2023, 08:01 AM) 

Welcome :)!

She still doing the same things expecting different results.

Thanks so much!

That's so true.

I honestly think that I used to like her, I mean she's always looked for sympathy and made tons of excuses for how her life ends up. However, I'm seeing this other side of her since she introduced Little Willy. She seems more needy to me.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 29/8/2023, 17:01) 

Welcome, always good to have someone new!

New video today with Temu crud. Same story she ordered a 4x just to be safe even though she's usually a 2 or 3x. What planet is she a 2x on? Anyway all ugly things she picked. I thought she was cosplaying as a maid for a minute in this one. jpg

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All of those tops look like something a grandma would wear, and yes I thought she had a maids outfit on

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I actually didn't mind the shirts, they were cute. What I did mind was her trying to say she is a 2X 3X. Also here saying how things are snug but it's okay cuz she is losing weight. She has been saying that forever.
    Don't get me wrong I would love to lose 20lbs but I am not currently trying (maybe I should be haha) so it is just annoying this narrative she creats that is so very false.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://www.tiktok.com/@missgreeneyes15/vi...054769024157226

Here it is guys, the time in the Jill cycle where we are supposed to feel so bad for her because she's doing this super TOUGH challenge and she's just not getting anywhere. Boo hoo hoooooo poor Jill POOR JILL!

Maybe I could actually muster up some sympathy for her if it wasn't this same old song and dance every freaking time she tries to lose weight. Maybe I could if she was actually doing this challenge and not just shaking her wrist around to increase her step count that she has openly admitted to doing. MAYBE then. But no, I just can't. And then in a day or two it'll be oh my goodness you guys this challenge is so fantastic and wonderful and so am I!!!!!!!!! I am SO PROUD of MYSELF!!
    Attached Image
    bs

915 replies since 1/8/2023, 17:05   31601 views