NoMan&NoMannersLikeJen Pt. 415

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Am I the only one who is forever turning to google to make sense of this chick?

Triggered by her crazy giant smiles.

Screenshot 2023-08-02 9

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I wonder if at some point she wanted to try camping and hiking and Don was like NO WAY. So she's digging her feet in, determined to like something the Don would never dream of doing, and even doing it beyond the point of her really enjoying it anymore. Her looking at what she assumed was a Park Lodge in the distance and saying one could do that she supposed... that is exactly where her and Don would be staying but he would wonder where the golf course was. She tries so hard to be the Anti-JenAndDon.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just started watching. Please Jen, I have had a long day- must you say :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: Mothership?

4.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She used to call Target the mothership, now it's REI. We'll wait for your next personality, girl.

5.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (LouieVWEEtawn @ 3/8/2023, 01:50) 
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 3/8/2023, 00:31) 
    Quoting Narcissism101 from the previous thread "And enough with the jackery. Jen, if you're going to camp, then camp. Use your freaking cookstove to cook something. Make a campfire or get a propane lantern and enjoy the evening instead of hiding in your car before it even gets dark. Set up your tent. Hiding in your car, charging a million devices with a jackery and eating salad out of a bag is NOT camping."

Hmm, it's almost like she doesn't like camping. Using her gold leaf $300 mug instead of a lidded to go cup.

Her version of “camping” and mine are very different. She has all this extra bullshit. I just chuck a cooler, tent, sleeping bag, pillow, and tarp in my car and rely on my car to charge shit. So much for being “adventurous,” you can’t even give up having all that extra shit in your car, Jim.

Gene could learn a lot from stranded lady. She survived overnight with nothing but whatever she was carrying. I doubt it included a jackery, salad in a bag and 4Runner. Gene could never.

6.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I took a look. I couldn't stand more than a 0.5 nanosecond. I could smell her scalp through the screen.

Hard pass.

7.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How has Jen’s Hoard On Wheels never been ransacked? I worry when I return to the airport after a few days that someone might have seen some small item through the window and decided to break in and help themselves to it. Jen has thousands of dollars worth of stuff piled to the roof, yet somehow it sits there for weeks untouched by thieves. Her fat ass doesn’t deserve these shots of luck.

8.     +80   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that she now wears the Garmin prominently on her shoulder. She looks like a mall cop.

9.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have said this before but it makes me mad that when she finishes a hike she sits in her car talking to the camera. She knows these parking lots at trail heads fill up, that's why she goes so early but she gives no thought that others are circling around waiting for a spot. There is nothing more frustrating than circling around a lot while finished hikers sit in their cars and eat, or in Jen's case talks to herself. National Parks are jammed pack right now and she needs to be more considerate!

10.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's always lacked general etiquette but she used to at least try to fake it.

11.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Has Jen ever addressed why she made her a Patreon private?

Jen, I challenge you to have a Live or Q&A where the following topics will be off limits:

Scrapbooking
    Travel
    Disney
    Cruises
    Your hair
    Exercise
    Pelaton
    Concerts
    Winnie
    The weather
    How fast the month or week of XYZ has passed
    Organizing/cleaning
    Camping and exercise equipment, including clothing

You can do it! It will refresh your content. Try it, Jen!

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/8/2023, 04:49) 
    How has Jen’s Hoard On Wheels never been ransacked? I worry when I return to the airport after a few days that someone might have seen some small item through the window and decided to break in and help themselves to it. Jen has thousands of dollars worth of stuff piled to the roof, yet somehow it sits there for weeks untouched by thieves. Her fat ass doesn’t deserve these shots of luck.

Probably because anyone looking in would think it's a hoarder's car full of garbage, and thinking it's not worth the time and trouble to dig through the crap on the off-chance that there might be something of value inside. Someone stealing the 4runner or its catalytic converter are more likely.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 8/3/2023, 04:58 AM) 
    I have said this before but it makes me mad that when she finishes a hike she sits in her car talking to the camera. She knows these parking lots at trail heads fill up, that's why she goes so early but she gives no thought that others are circling around waiting for a spot. There is nothing more frustrating than circling around a lot while finished hikers sit in their cars and eat, or in Jen's case talks to herself. National Parks are jammed pack right now and she needs to be more considerate!

That annoys me so much, she blathers to the camera and eats and has the nerve to complain about hikers with bad manners. I bet she is one of those slow hikers that does not let anyone pass.

Her traveling videos are so boring and are all the freaking same
    - She gets up at the crack of dawn to hike,
    - does not show us much of the trail and most films her face,
    - does not know anything about the trail or anything although All Trails has that info,
    - eats a bagged salad and goes and hides in her truck before it gets dark

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor Charlotte and Donny. Don and Co. are an odd lot, but I rely on them to offer the kids a semblance of a childhood. Jenbo is completely out to lunch/unhinged. FFor the sake of the kids, she needs a psychiatric evaluation. She refers to herself as "we". The way she eats- you'd think she was taken hostage, and is receiving her daily ration.

15.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/8/2023, 04:49) 

I bet you money that if it ever were to get ransacked she wouldn’t notice because it already looks that way to begin with. That’s probably what’s deterring would-be robbers is thinking someone else got to it first

918 replies since 2/8/2023, 21:39   112290 views