NoMan&NoMannersLikeJen Pt. 415

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i can't watch her at slower than 2x speed. she speaks so slowly it's annoying. it also wastes slightly less of my life lol

2.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I just don't watch her, haven't for months.
    I read the synopsis here and that will do.

Seeing her ugly mug on here is bad enough.

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 11/8/2023, 09:17) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 10/8/2023, 23:30) 
    All her followers saw the mass exodus coming while she was like an ostrich with her head in the sand. The fam played their hand well, biding their time while the divorce proceedings were going on, Suze being super sweet , the rest of the fam hanging in.
    Emily did not even bother to go on the RV trip.
    She was gone long before the mass exodus happened.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10578303/IMG_2334.jpeg)

I feel like there must have been a digital mass-exodus too. Like whatsapp groups. Did the Rosses make a new one and add Tens? or did they remove Jen from the old one? If its the former I'm imagining Jen sending messages in the old group and everyone ignoring her :lol:

I would love for them to have a messenger group and for Jen to get the alert “Suzanne has removed you from the group chat”

4.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Other funny things from that Utah Q&A:

'Don and I are great friends, really. We're not compatible romantically, but we get on really well'.

All of a sudden the man you've been married to for 13 years isn't compatible with you 'romantically'. And also - if they're such great friends but aren't good in a relationship, why was her world turned upside-down when he got together with Tensleigh? Surely a 'great friend' would be a bit surprised, but happy for him? Whereas Jen went over the edge of a mental cliff. She is so full of sh*t. :lol:

5.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (pinksims @ 11/8/2023, 12:18) 
    Other funny things from that Utah Q&A:

'Don and I are great friends, really. We're not compatible romantically, but we get on really well'.

All of a sudden the man you've been married to for 13 years isn't compatible with you 'romantically'. And also - if they're such great friends but aren't good in a relationship, why was her world turned upside-down when he got together with Tensleigh? Surely a 'great friend' would be a bit surprised, but happy for him? Whereas Jen went over the edge of a mental cliff. She is so full of sh*t. :lol:

They are very good friends but she wasn’t at their wedding, while tens ex husband showed and danced all night long.

6.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We obviously will never know but it would have been interesting to see how Jen would have responded to the Tens situation if she’d already found someone.

Tens coming along was obviously the marker that Don was never coming back, and being such an upgrade had to sting…. But if she had have had someone else would she have cared as much as she obviously did (and still does, years later)?

7.     +50   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen and Don never seemed like they were “good friends” when they were “happily married.”

8.     +49   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She only cares about Don remarrying because it's a massive blow to her ego. I don't think she's truly capable of loving another human being or even pet; it's all about her and everyone else just exists in her world.

Edited by Stage5Clinger - 8/11/2023, 05:15 AM

9.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    To her, “good friends” are people who listen to her blabber and who do everything she wants. She doesn’t know what a true friend is.

10.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Probably they were “good friends” because because she was on her best behavior hoping Don would come crawling back.
    Then she found out about Tens and went into a tailspin, but ultimately I bet she convinced herself Tens was just a temporary rebound fling and there was still hope.
    But then surprise- D&T got married and Jen has never really recovered.

11.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It has to be the ultimate in embarrassment for her that she got dumped, everyone knows it no matter how much she claims otherwise, he quickly found an arguably better wife/person in every way (and if she’s not, she’s working her public persona better than Jen ever did) and moved on with a better life than he had with Jen, and Jen is now forced to run away from home every second she gets because it distracts her from the fact that she is insanely jealous of his life and is completely alone, due to her own life choices.

She does have her family left, critical Jill and wackadoo Gravy and her weird brother. But they are all but required to interact with her because they are blood related. Nobody who isn’t related chooses to seek her out or spend time with her.

What a tough pill to swallow and a bizarre psychological study (that is being entrusted to an Instagram divorce life coach.)

12.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love it. Couldn’t have happened to a more worthy person of this kind of karma. She was smug, entitled and took everyone for granted. It was about time she got knocked off her high horse.

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I generally only watch enough of Jen’s new videos to create gifs or find quotes. Thank goodness for Bakers who take the bullet and YouTube transcripts :6792:

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 8/10/2023, 09:11 PM)
    I would love to do a poll on what speed people watch Jen's videos. I never watch less than 1.75X, and the last several I have never even made it through. Like, who can sit there for over an hour watching and hearing her drone on? There's actual good stuff I can stream for an hour?

And I mean regular Patreons and Jenions... surely they double speed her monotony?

I always watch her (and all the other YTers we snark on) at 2x. Even then, her hiking and exploring videos are so boring I don't even bother watching those. If there's something in a video that everybody here is talking about, I'll try to find it and watch just that part.

Plus I always watch on an anonymous viewer so I don't add to viewer numbers. Don't have to watch ads that way and I always skip over any sponsored content.

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don had clearly mentally moved on from Jen a long time before they separated otherwise he wouldn't have started immediately dating and then meeting a woman worth proposing to. You can always tell which half of a divorced couple mentally checked out first - the one who moves on first.

918 replies since 2/8/2023, 21:39   112301 views