50 Shades of RHODT Rebrand pt 55: Life Buy Vanessa New Name Still No Shame, Fiddy Gave Up On Fame & Is In The Pizzeria Making It Rain, Next.Level.Nicole Is All About Tha Gains

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My guess is that the school wanted to separate the girls for their own educational needs. Lemon went crazy and went back to homeschooling instead of acknowledging that one child may need more help than another. It’s ok to allow your child to get the help they need.

I just don’t understand her thought process. Homeschooling is clearly failing these kids. Why would she or Mark allow it to continue? I couldn’t just watch while my kids education and future was being ruined! School teaches them social skills, work ethic, helps them move ahead in life. None of that happens at Lemon Elementary!

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    With all the money she spends, she should be saving it and using it to travel directly to Paige. Not meeting her hours away from where Paige lives. Why doesn’t Vanessa fly up alone to visit Paige? She left her family alone just fine for the cruise.

Weird priorities!

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I toook the different grades to mean the two who were at home not that they all are in different grades. Homeschooling allows her to have rose in the same grade as pearl

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I am glad one of the girls went back to school, that way she might be the one to support the other two siblings when they go down the same route as Lemon when they get older... Sorry, I don't want to be gloomy, but there is a high risk of that.

My pet theory still is that Lemon is working her parents to get them to take over their house.

5.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi all just checking in to see what's up with Lemon and 50. I'm guessing 50 is still MIA from SM? And Lemon well I kind of see she's still Lemoning up her life. Did I see that Lemon went on a cruise last month after that 2 week summer vacation?

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel sorry for Pearl. Lemon puts so much of her identity on being the mom of twins. She is trying so hard to make the twins the same person so she can keep reminding everyone she has twin girls. I asked my husband, who is an identical twin, last night if he would have wanted to be held back or homeschooled if that what his twin needed/wanted. He said no. According to him, eventually twins want their own identity, not to be seen as the same person. They eventually had their own friends and did things separately sometimes.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BostonGal @ 2/11/2023, 13:06) 
    My guess is that the school wanted to separate the girls for their own educational needs. Lemon went crazy and went back to homeschooling instead of acknowledging that one child may need more help than another. It’s ok to allow your child to get the help they need.

I just don’t understand her thought process. Homeschooling is clearly failing these kids. Why would she or Mark allow it to continue? I couldn’t just watch while my kids education and future was being ruined! School teaches them social skills, work ethic, helps them move ahead in life. None of that happens at Lemon Elementary!

I ageee with this too. The school wanted to separate the girls for educational purposes and lemon got hives and turned into the hulk and yanked them out.

The fact she supports her kid not liking to write?? Like what??? She’s absolutely insane. Just because education is not important to you Lemon does not mean it’s not important to your kids. Every one of those kids is on track for the 5 year plan. It’s really sad

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 2/11/2023, 15:36) 
    I feel sorry for Pearl. Lemon puts so much of her identity on being the mom of twins. She is trying so hard to make the twins the same person so she can keep reminding everyone she has twin girls. I asked my husband, who is an identical twin, last night if he would have wanted to be held back or homeschooled if that what his twin needed/wanted. He said no. According to him, eventually twins want their own identity, not to be seen as the same person. They eventually had their own friends and did things separately sometimes.

Yeah, my mom is a fraternal twin and even though she and her twin did not look alike my grandma dressed them in matching clothes until 2nd grade. My mom hated it!

I agree that Lemon wants and seeks out attention for having twins, but not only are they not identical but physically Pearl looks 2-3 years older than Rose so no one would ever think they were twins unless they were told. I think this kills Lemon. 😂

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only Lemon would support her kid not wanting to write but not support her child who wants to go to school and have a social life.

No wonder Paige has barely any contact with her. She's old enough to realize what kind of mother Lemon is and she probably resents her.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And the fact she has all this money to travel but won’t go see Paige for the holidays… how does she explain that? Paige has a job and can’t travel, lemon and the kids have no obligations and could go at the drop of a hat. I don’t understand her logic on anything. Other than if lemon doesn’t want to do something, then the whole family doesn’t.

11.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s obvious that Pearl is the more outgoing twin. Forcing Pearl to stay homeschooled and live in the ‘twin bubble’ isn’t going to help anyone. You don’t stifle one child to help the other. It could also really backfire on Rose and cause a lot of resentment.

It’s the most bizarre household ever. Lemon is lonely. She wants the kids home to be her buddies during the day. She isn’t thinking about what is best for them in the long run.

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did she even try to encourage Paige to go further on in school? I understand that college isn’t for everyone. I feel in the Lemon house that it isn’t even presented as an option. They aren’t even encouraged to maybe strive for that option.

I don’t agree with the age 18 and on your own mentality. The world is different now. It’s expensive too. Set your kids up on a successful path before shoving them out the door to adulthood!

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think Lemon is bi-polar and self “medicates” with a shopping addiction. Pearl is clearly the more mature twin and the most social of ALL four of the kids. Back when they were living in the Boerne house, all of the kids checked books out of the library, Bryce was even reading chapter books, so his dislike of reading came after, probably due to video games, another addiction. Rose has low self esteem, likely from a speech impediment and maybe a learning disability. Mark is salaried, so all of his overtime (working late 😉) does not yield extra money. I just cannot sit thru another one of her videos right now. As far as the house, if they are going to sell, they might want to hurry, the housing market is on a downward slide and about to crash, which means the house is going to lose a lot of value and Mark could find his job gone.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Has anyone watched part 1 of the q&a?

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And the fact she talks about not being in the house much longer, so you think it’s the right choice to drag the kids away from every kid they know?? And let me guess, it’s because of Lemons “love of traveling”. They are going to be so messed up and resent her for life.

980 replies since 18/8/2023, 17:40   94301 views