29029WaysToWasteYourMoneyLikeJen Pt. 417

« Older   Newer »

1. Whatdowecallthis
        +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 26/8/2023, 20:42) 
    I’ve done multiple Alaska cruises without waterproof shoes. :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

I would also never bring children on an Alaskan cruise. Particularly kids as young as hers. And as unruly as her kids are. (With her.) What a complete waste.

Rent a beach house for a week Jen. Or a lake house. Relax with them. Build sandcastles, look for seashells, go get ice cream, sit in a chair and read a book while they play, go to an arcade. Or rent a condo by a beach so there’s a pool and a splash pad and a lazy river and things like that. The fact that she only vacations with the kids in places where they will be overstimulated and heavily entertained is so telling.

That would require Jen to be clued into her children and stay involved with them. She could never do this for a day let alone a week. She would totally lose it. She needs others to entertain her children, because she has no desire or ability to relate with her children on her own. She was basically an incubation chamber for those children.

862 replies since 18/8/2023, 20:10   138292 views