LettingOneLooseFromHerAmpleCabooseLikeJen Pt. 418

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Slightly off topic but it does remind me of Jen’s situation. I’ve been obsessed with the Ruby Franke arrest (for those who don’t know, she’s a Mormon Utah family blogger who has been arrested for CA). But I’m hearing that her business partner who was a therapist/life coach had a pattern of counseling wealthy married women and urge them to leave their husbands. Once they did that, she moved to her next family. Was Jen’s life coach similar in method/motive? Or was it all Glennon?

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSouthernComfort @ 9/4/2023, 10:07 PM) 
    I'm not looking forward to this stupid video. What a choice: Why Jen can't possibly make any friends or how Jen has totally accepted her body finally.

The thing is, it isn't hard to make friends at 40. I'm more or less Jen's age (will turn 40 later this year). My family and I moved in 2020. Guess what? I made friends. I made friends at church. I made friends at work. I made friends who have a common interest in an organization I joined. I made friends with my kid's friends' parents. It's much weirder to not have friends at her age. She doesn't have social anxiety or any other condition that would keep her from making friends. And even if she did, she could get some actual therapy from a trained professional and get over that. But the truth is, she's a self-absorbed bitch who turns everything back on herself and can't maintain a relationship with anyone who won't blow smoke up her ass all day.

Or maybe she'll ignore the wishes of the WWC and go with body image. Because, you know, this time she is totally serious when she says she has accepted her body. And she doesn't photoshop her pictures or make sure she only shoots herself from certain angles and people should be ashamed of themselves for taking pictures of her in the wild that make it look like she does photoshop her pictures. And it's normal to order clothes too small and squeeze yourself into them so you are busting out of them like a busted can of biscuits because that shows body positivity.

It's stale, Jen. We all know the truth. You don't have friends because you are a bitch and you hate your body because you refuse to do the right things to have a healthy body (mostly healthy eating, portion control, treats only occasionally, and healthy workouts) because you have to eat your feelings after you blew up your life. You know what people want? They want you to be honest about how much you hate your life and how your constant traveling is all about you trying to recapture something that resembles joy after blowing up your life.

It's possible, but not probable, that if she got even 10% involved in her kids' school she'd make a friend or two. She just can't be bothered with such trivial matters - too busy securing 'me time' and 'connecting' with her paying 'friends'.

3.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    'Best bestie' - 'Ride or die'

These two people never see each other any more.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 9/4/2023, 03:16 PM) 
    Going back to Don, I am going to believe he’s becoming a changed man not only physically but mentally. Jen LOVED her 1% arrogance as seen by how she still is today. Don seems moldable to his spouse’s interest. He’s a people pleaser. I can easily see him becoming a more considerate person. The fact things haven’t turned ugly is probably Tens telling him to just let it go.

She seems like a person who wouldn’t be with an asshole and I hope for the sake of all the kids Don has become a better man.

I definitely think he loves being a Dad and cares about his and Tens’s kids. It also says a lot that he’s welcoming to his wife’s ex.

So while I’ll never know for sure, I hope that he has become a better man.

And I LOVE that for Jen.

He looks so much more relaxed in his new photos; no more pasted on smile.

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I really need to hear her to defend herself against making other local mom friends at the SK. As someone who moved to another state while my kids were upper high school and college aged, I really miss the friendships I made when my kids were younger, at a small school that I volunteered my time at. Those were probably some of the closest friends I had, we went through the whole raising kids together experience. I don't know if I am an introvert so much as someone who has slight social anxiety. Once I get to know people I enjoy and get energy from being around them. For me, it has been harder making friends now that my kids are grown and independent. If she can't make friends at this current stage with other moms, it will not get any easier, and I really want to know what her excuse is.

ETA: I really think she just doesn't like people, at least unless they can provide something for her, but even then I don't feel like there is a relationship. BUT she will never say this, she will make some perceived excuse.

6.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    [QUOTE=WhereDoesDaddySleep,5/9/2023, 13:49 ?t=62862320&st=780#entry462543322]
    Ooooh that reminds me of Jen’s “ride or die”, Jeanette. I wonder if she’ll merit a mention?

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/1/7/9/7/...94041.jpg")
    (Birthday post was 2.5 years ago.)

Similar to Jen’s other ride or die, Winnie, once Jeannette couldn’t walk anymore, Jen lost interest.

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen doesn't want or keep friends because NO ONE can relate to her. She is the most unrelatable person I have ever seen. Back in the day, she had things that were relatable to some. The no friends back then was embarrassment about how useless she was. But now there is NOTHING people can relate to.

8.     +33   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just watching her Monday update. She says "Here in the States we have a Labor Day weekend... (VIDEO CUTS) I don't have anything else to say about that really." *cackles*

What did she cut out? Maybe something about how holidays like Labor Day are hard and can trigger mixed feelings and that her heart is with anyone else who has a hard time on Labor Day.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    😵‍💫

10.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is only interested in a transactional relationship. What the other person can give her (money, attention, adoration, etc).

11.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/9/2023, 18:06) 
    Jen is only interested in a transactional relationship. What the other person can give her (money, attention, adoration, etc).

The rewatch thread makes it so obvious that Don just existed to serve Jen, and once he stopped bowing to her every demand she had a breakdown. She will never have any real friends or another partner until she changes this about herself.

12.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Oh, boo hoo. Her poor mama heart.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%201743-16939304062847

13.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    [QUOTE=NorthShoreExchange,5/9/2023, 17:53 ?t=62862320&st=780#entry462545273]
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/9/2023, 13:49) 
    Ooooh that reminds me of Jen’s “ride or die”, Jeanette. I wonder if she’ll merit a mention?

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/1/7/9/7/...94041.jpg")
    (Birthday post was 2.5 years ago.)

Similar to Jen’s other ride or die, Winnie, once Jeannette couldn’t walk anymore, Jen lost interest.

:embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 5/9/2023, 18:13) 

SPOILER (click to view)

That's what happens while you're on your pointless little trips. Time flies, children grow up and you miss it all.

14.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 5/9/2023, 18:13) 

SPOILER (click to view)

Documenting the signs but not the actual kids. Her typical materialist self.

15.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cant believe she has that ugly stair tread still on her floors. I bet the adhesive has ruined the finish anyway.

875 replies since 28/8/2023, 21:25   126111 views