« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 9/9/2023, 00:18) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 9/8/2023, 06:14 PM) 
    What I think happened was all of the friends were really there for Don. They tolerated Jen.

Oh yeah. Whoever brings the friend, keeps the friend. Don brought his whole family and his friends to the relationship and they all stayed with him. Is she really that naive to think that any of them would stay with her?!

Calling her own family her "bloodline" is BIZARRE.

Suze wasn’t “my MIL,” she was Jen’s “dear friend,” as we learned in AZ.

Summer post divorce, Suze was her “forever family,” not “my ex’s mother.”

So yes, she really did think they would stay with her. Because as she finally admits, her entire social life was really just Don’s family.

Bloodline…family of origin…dang she’s cold to the Boyles.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agressive Brusher From one mom to another :6792:

3.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen’s spiritually scolding everyone.

4.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    She is an asshole and her skin looks like concrete.

Congratulations again, Rosses.

5.     +57   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Man.....I really wish I hadn't wasted my one and only thread title a few years back as it would be great for the next thread too: AreYouThereGodItsMeJen.

6.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Clearly her grey empty box has mold, AGAIN. Between her mold voice and her obviously holding back crying, that voice is annoying but I know, she was called to share....AGAIN!

ezgif-com-gif-maker-12

"I don't mean to sound like an asshole"
    um but you do. You whine about not having friends and go on about how it's soooo hard but when people give thoughtful advice you are telling them you don't need to be told what to do. JFC, Don, if somehow you see this....You are one lucky guy to get out of that marriage.

I don't believe Jin wants friends, she wants to be catered to like she was with Don, she LOVES attention.

Literally NOBODY is scared of divorce by proximity. You keep telling yourself that. You lost those friends because they were never your friends, they were more than likely more interested in staying friends with Don, and not you. You hid from friends when they would visit.

It's not the pandemics fault either. You could have done what we all did, social distancing, you could have done weekly meets with friends on facetime or zoom.

you are not friend worthy.

In a few years will she admit that in 2023 she was depressed? WE KNOW YOU ARE. You refuse to get real help and you get angry when people are concerned about you.

I KNEW she was going to say she is making connections on her solo travels.

so to sum up this video this is the list of who is at fault for her not having friends
    Don
    the Ross family
    The Divorce
    the pandemic
    Jill and Gravy
    this is the same song and dance she keeps telling us. she has no friends, it's not her, it's everyone else, she loves herself, she is her own GOD, she is tethered to herself blah blah blah and that alone chica is why you have not a single friend.

IF the so called WONDER CREW are her friends then why not "foster" those relationship, plan a meet up, you can plan small travel group of 5-10, you can do a lot with these people. I bet Paula would love for you to visit her ( but I am assuming Paula is you, so that won't work)

Don't worry Jin, you have Jasper and your camera in your corner and they will never leave you.

This video was a just a "feel sorry for me" and "I Love my wonder crew" manipulation at it's finest. Tens and Don on vacay is making her feel some sort of way and she needed a fix of virtual love.

7.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Your “ride or die” friends don’t happen in a minute. Those are the friendships that have taken years to develop to become ride or die. The friends that I have that are like that have been my friends for decades. I would do anything for them (and it’s not a huge number, just a few). I also don’t talk to them for weeks at a time. But the minute we do talk again we pick up like no time has passed. New friends aren’t going to be that way and if this is what she expects friends to be like, no wonder she can’t make friends.

When you don’t talk to real people and engage in similar interests you aren’t going to find people to be friends with. But know that you are setting a horrible example for your children.

And she was an awful dog parent to Winnie. She didn’t deserve the treatment she got.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula's right different seasons of life will bring different friends. Also not everyone will fit into your life for every thing you do. Make a reading friend, a workout friend, a movie friend. Except Jen has had no friends ever. I'm in my 40s and don't talk or think of the friends I had in 3rd grade, I make friends based on me now at things like book clubs.

She doesn't want to mold herself to what others expect. No you don't have to change your identity but when others talk about something they are interested in and you're not you don't say in a condescending dismissive tone that's nice.

Her house must have mold again. She said her and the kids have been coughing for months. But she's heard that so many just have a lingering cough. Where does she hear all these things if she talks to no one?

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 9/9/2023, 01:32) 
    I would love to hear one thing that Jen misses about Poopsie, Dave, Emily, PK, PK's parents. Those people were not her friends. They were friendly with her because she was Don's wife. It is not their fault that she didn't bother branching out and meeting people. She liked being with them because she resents her family and they were welcoming and not critical. They were never close. Jen liked feeling like part of a group. She never hung out solo with those people. And I don't think she misses any of them except Suzanne.

It’s true. In watching MHWL vlogs, it never seemed like Jen and the McLeans really knew each other. They’d talk how Jen’s so organized, but that’s all we saw. She bought all of them the same Christmas gifts—no personal gifts. They never seemed especially close, at least from what she showed us.

And we say it all the time, but RM1 was so close to Don’s family, but it seemed like they only really hung out on holidays. It didn’t seem like Jen would get a coffee in town with Emily or walk over so the cousins could play.

I get that it can be annoying to hear the same advice over and over again, but the only way to make new friends is to meet new people, right? It seems like she doesn’t know how to handle the steps between getting to know someone and becoming a real friend.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Steps? You mean you don’t meet someone once and become instant BFFs and send them gifts?

11.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if the kids cough that much when they're at their dad's?

12.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So in Jen's pea head she has formed a narrative that she doesn't have friends, in large part,because she got divorced.

So, divorced people around the world are friendless?

Mmmmkay 🙄

13.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    My money is on Jen traveling, Back to School Night be damned. She had a very early yoga/med session yesterday morning and nothing since. She had the kids last weekend so we know she doesn't this weekend. All those people at the school are afraid of catching divorce from her so better she not be there. Kids be damned. Remember Circumstances...Mummy loves you just the way you are even though she can't be bothered to see your new classrooms or chat with your teachers and parents of your friends.

Jen travels not because not having her children with her makes her sad, but because the reality of her lonely existence bites her in the ass when they are not around. Can you imagine her showing up to the school without her children as social buffers, seeing them walk in dressed nicely with their step mom and dad? And then watch them go home with them? No way she is mature enough or emotionally strong enough to do that....so It's off with Jasper and Blue.

14.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Caught up on hundreds of posts. Not much to add, but Liz Gilbert is an asshole for so many reasons. No wonder Gene looks up to her like she's someone to emulate.

15.     +68   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s traveling. Just caught her in real time in a different time zone.

She chose to travel instead of being home to attend the SK Back to School Night.

You can tell the kids you love them all you like, but again, they know you don’t give a fuck when you actually show zero interest.

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

866 replies since 6/9/2023, 17:31   111589 views