RottenandSmellytotheCore,AllHerContentIsAtotalBoreLikeJen Pt. 419

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I guess she was lying months ago when she claimed that she was more lonely during her marriage than she is now. She is beyond depressed. Openly admits that her life is basically over and she's not going to do anything about it. It's fine. Every once in a while she exchanges a few words with people when she's traveling. That's enough. And oh yeah, her relationship with her parents isn't good and they're the only people she has in her life. Oh well.

2.     +48   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope you all feel as vindicated as I do - we've been saying for years that she's an asshole and here she is, talking about how nobody can stand her or wants to be her friend. No shit Sherlock :lol: :lol:

3.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her trying to sound so evolved and intelligent about this whole two way prayer and nirvana and it just comes across as delulu.

The best part of this video is the part she doesn’t say: she not only has no friends, she hasn’t had a date. There are no prospects for friends and there are no prospects for boyfriends. “Every day I pray for connection of mutual choice.” 1) who talks like that, and 2) in alllllll of this constant navel gazing, she never once thought to herself, let’s look at what I bring to the table for relationships in general and why people simply do not want to be around me.

I guess JenGod just tells her that she’s amazing and it’s “everyone else.”

You’re not “feeling rejected” Jen, you’re BEING rejected. Sit with that reality and then look at your smug declaration that it’s all of those people that need to work on themselves.

4.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    In this new "No Friends" video she finally admitted during late 2020 and all of 2021 she was in a DEEP depression.

First video of 2021 she says it definitely ISN'T depression.

She is a manipulative liar and literally nothing she says or shows is ever the truth.

5.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Isn’t Jen’s anniversary to Don coming up? Sept 11?

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 9/9/2023, 01:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 9/9/2023, 12:16) 
    Another thing she has said in the past about her parenting that sent up immediate, and multiple red flags for me was in a video where she was talking about her kids staying in their rooms during nap time. She said something to the effect that her kids know what to do to make her happy. I can’t remember exactly when this was, but it was in RM2, and I think somebody was asking how she gets her kids to stay in their rooms during nap time or something. And I think it was quite awhile ago. So Donny was very young. And she was basically saying he already knew how to guage her moods and tiptoe around her to make her happy. Yet in this video she is saying it’s not on her kids to make her happy.

I don’t think this is the video you’re alluring to, but equally wrong:
    my kids probably would adapt to anything that works for me but what they adapt to best is what i'm most comfortable with

In Jen world, the kids don’t have needs outside of Jen’s. Cool cool 🙃

@13:13
    https://yewtu.be/watch?v=y1_6CKWideM

Hmmmm. Maybe that is the video I was thinking of.

Also, it cracks me up how often the Bakery is right about sooooo many things. You guys will be saying things for ages and she denies denies denies, and then a year plus later, she will totally confirm you all were right all along. I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt…thinking there might be something else going which she isn’t sharing that could explain stuff, but over and over again, you all are absolutely right. The most notable, for me, is that she wasn’t ever lactose intolerant. And she didn’t really give a shit about baby cows!

7.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I *wonder* if the repeated use of “blood family,” “bloodlines,” and “family of origin” is bc her brother’s wife also wants nothing to do with her. Maybe she put her foot down about allowing him to be Jen’s +1.

8.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Friendships take work, especially as an adult. They take time and effort, they’re often inconvenient and require you to go out of your way to meet people, connect with them, and nurture that connection. Schedules are hard. People move. Jobs change. People get divorced. But most people are willing to put in the work because the connection and friendship is worth it.

Jen simply isn’t willing to put in the work for anyone but herself.

9.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I got an ad on IG for something called Flash Pack and the tag line is “group adventures for solos like you.” There you go, Jim. Now you can do all your shitty travel vlogging that no one gives a fuck about and actually meet people who you could potentially become friends with. OH WAIT, YOU DIDN’T WANT ADVICE FROM ANYONE.

10.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She sits by herself with a piece of paper “praying” for human connection.

She sits by herself in an empty house lamenting lack of human connection.

She tells the humans who give her ideas of how to find that human connection, to not tell her what to do.

11.     +58   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Count down to Jen admitting, in 2 years max from now, how much she hated the guardrail view echo chamber, and that it never felt like home, after she insisted for years that she loves it.

12.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I couldn't take her rambling after a few minutes. She had no friends that weren't connected to the Ross' so it wasn't friends afraid of catching the divorce bug. When my parents got divorced they each took their own friends with them as even couple friends were connected via one or the other.

Jin really expected D** to come back to her during the summer of Tens. He was in this apartment, she was in the grey mausoleum, ready to sell and buy a new house. Why the Ross' would be her forever family because they weren't really going to split up.

Jin doesn't want friends. Doesn't want to put in the effort. And really one look at RM2... you'd turn around and leave to never go back as there is nothing inviting about it.

And Jin... that color does nothing for you...

13.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 9/9/2023, 12:58 PM) 
    I think I might hate the spiritual mumbo jumbo part the most.

Same. It was just Jen-speak for "I'm going to do whatever I want to do and will justify it by saying it's what my god told me is right even though "my god" is really just me. But you can't say anything or it's bigoted because this is my spirituality." It was also a pathetic attempt to sound deep when she's about as deep as a mudpuddle.

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 9/9/2023, 02:17 PM) 
    Isn’t Jen’s anniversary to Don coming up? Sept 11?

I thought it was September 10, 2005, but wouldn't swear to it. Whether it was the 10th, 11th, or 12th, yes, it is coming up.

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Don'tTellMeHowToLiveMyLife"TheReasonSheIsTheExWifeLikeJen

866 replies since 6/9/2023, 17:31   111589 views