« Older   Newer »

1. NorthShoreExchange
        +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 16/9/2023, 02:29) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 16/9/2023, 02:18) 
    Her entire office is a juxtaposition of emptiness and clutter. Four desks all very close together in one corner and no other furniture at all. Bare walls everywhere except the cluttered-looking medal wall. The desktops bare except one very cluttered, full desk with her computer.

She has absolutely no knack for creating visual harmony.

Yes!!

It’s maddening, & how can she NOT care?!?!

If I had her money & knew I had no talent for decorating, I’d hire someone to help.

But she’s soooooo stubborn & just always so sure her way is the right way, she’d never listen to anyone else - even a professional decorator.

And, also, if I were her (& thank God I’m not), there’s a part of me that I know would be like “Oh, yeah, Tensleigh? You think your new house is so perfect? Well, here’s mine!”

And, even if I couldn’t look as good in a bikini as my ex-husband’s new wife does, my home would be warm & stylish - and I’d be doing my level best to make HER jealous of my single gal’s “Barbie Dream House.”

Because there’s NO WAY I’d be okay w/ my own 2 kids comparing their home w/ Daddy & his new wife to their home w/ me & my home be lacking & not as good & w/ them preferring Daddy’s home to my home.

I mean, my God, Jen, have you NO self pride?!

Oh absolutely. If that was my life I’d be focused on being the second coming of Ina and Martha at home, and I’d be doing rich divorcee travel correctly. I would be using that audience to make myself the queen of divorced mom influencers. Watch me do amazing things with all these DonDollars, look how much fun my kids have with me. Pretty Neat Living would be about LIVING, not whatever this bullshit is that she’s doing, no wondering needed.

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views