Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Where is our baker that makes the Home Alone Kevin looking at the picture frame gif because WOOF!

Every time I see a picture of her dry skin, wrinkles, liver spots, under eye bags, crusty lips, balding head, neck hump, saddle bags, bunions, etc, I instantly get scared and start doing everything within my power not to look like that!

2.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 16/9/2023, 02:15) 
    Sorry if it’s already been posted (I didn’t see it) but can please someone give me the Yo time stamp? I’m feeling compelled to hate watch it but I’m not sitting through the whole video.

yo yo yo!! 21:25

QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 16/9/2023, 02:42) 
    Where is our baker that makes the Home Alone Kevin looking at the picture frame gif because WOOF!

here you go dear

GUpA4PR

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Don’tKnockTheLittleVoice @ 9/15/2023, 03:28 PM) 
    I don’t get the medals in her office at all. Why not take down the paper Peleton flag bunting, and decorate the walls of that depressing home gym with all those cheap medals. She can use them as motivation for her “training”.

I didn't watch today's video but this is exactly what I said back in June. It makes ZERO sense to have these silly medals in her "office" to me make your lame empty gym the focus of all your paid for fake accomplishments.

She is so backwards it's unreal. I feel like this is the 10th video of this office she has made in the last two years. Did she only hang those medals and the ugly fake Everest Climbing crap? any art, or plants?

My home is my sanctuary. I want to feel relaxed in it and when others come over I want them to feel the same. Her house seems so awkward, cold and sad. Nothing looks inviting or comfortable. I bet Tens can point her in the direction of a decorator :snickering:

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/16/2023, 02:15 AM) 
    Sorry if it’s already been posted (I didn’t see it) but can please someone give me the Yo time stamp? I’m feeling compelled to hate watch it but I’m not sitting through the whole video.

21:27 to 21:35 she said it 3 times

5.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has such a short window of time when she’s home to do projects. :29:

Why does she have so much STUFFFFF. My husband and I own two businesses (like, real ones) and I don’t have that many drawers and boxes and clutter.

And she says she needs MORE filing cabinet storage.

The “we” crap has GOT to GO. The talking to her pretend friends in a camera like they are going to talk back, all of the “You guys”, it’s got to be a clinical thing, it’s absurd.

The drab walls and that one big empty wall, it is so depressing.

6.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just dived in and holy so much ass in this video batman! The next day with the camo shirt and leggings - the shirt hiked up - fuck me. How could anyone - anyone! believe what she looks like on IG. She gave us full frontal and full back shots - is she that obtuse about herself?

Going back in...

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 9/15/2023, 06:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/16/2023, 02:15 AM) 

21:27 to 21:35 she said it 3 times

damn it, I just had to go see the "yo" bit. who is she copying now? I am betting a baker will find the lasted Jin victim within a week.
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-22

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to think my hair was a lot like Chins. Having used Biotin for over 10 years, my hair is now thicker, not so baby fine. And curly, not stick straight, but some of the curl is due to my hormones going out if wack and staying that way. She acts like she has the most luxurious locks in the universe when she is balding, her hair is greasy, breaking off due to her tight pony tails, and still gets those fly aways in the humidity. And Yo? Who is she copying with that, one of the Pelo instructors? My craft/Disney room is neat except for the shelf unit and one corner. Sometimes it overwhelms me, I could tidy it, but then it happens again, at least I know what it where. I don’t open a bin and think “when did I buy this?” Or “how did this get here?”

I look at her non magic mirror pics and to me, she looks about 180 and size XL. She needs a real intervention.

9.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In re-watching Enough is Enough, very early on she says "The only person you should listen to about my life is me." Which is, as we know, horseshit because she lies in real time and then 2 years later tells the truth. If people didn't find the Bakery or read comments calling her out, they'd never know the truth behind her. Taking her at face value is the worst advice any viewer could take.

Not to mention she brings up something "gross" that happened in the spring. I still stand by the fact that someone called in a wellness check on her post-Lee's death and that insane IG story. The person probably was very concerned and worried and knew she was alone and she sees it as an invasion of privacy despite the fact that the person was only basing it on what she herself put online. What a wretched person.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And to think this girl's "job" used to be organization. She needs to stick to junk drawers and cupboards because her placement of furniture is crap.

QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 9/15/2023, 07:11 PM) 
    I'm old, sorry, what's with all the yo she is yelling?

I thought that too. Is she now a rapper?

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 16/9/2023, 02:29) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 16/9/2023, 02:18) 
    Her entire office is a juxtaposition of emptiness and clutter. Four desks all very close together in one corner and no other furniture at all. Bare walls everywhere except the cluttered-looking medal wall. The desktops bare except one very cluttered, full desk with her computer.

She has absolutely no knack for creating visual harmony.

Yes!!

It’s maddening, & how can she NOT care?!?!

If I had her money & knew I had no talent for decorating, I’d hire someone to help.

But she’s soooooo stubborn & just always so sure her way is the right way, she’d never listen to anyone else - even a professional decorator.

And, also, if I were her (& thank God I’m not), there’s a part of me that I know would be like “Oh, yeah, Tensleigh? You think your new house is so perfect? Well, here’s mine!”

And, even if I couldn’t look as good in a bikini as my ex-husband’s new wife does, my home would be warm & stylish - and I’d be doing my level best to make HER jealous of my single gal’s “Barbie Dream House.”

Because there’s NO WAY I’d be okay w/ my own 2 kids comparing their home w/ Daddy & his new wife to their home w/ me & my home be lacking & not as good & w/ them preferring Daddy’s home to my home.

I mean, my God, Jen, have you NO self pride?!

Oh absolutely. If that was my life I’d be focused on being the second coming of Ina and Martha at home, and I’d be doing rich divorcee travel correctly. I would be using that audience to make myself the queen of divorced mom influencers. Watch me do amazing things with all these DonDollars, look how much fun my kids have with me. Pretty Neat Living would be about LIVING, not whatever this bullshit is that she’s doing, no wondering needed.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/15/2023, 07:15 PM) 

at about 21:25

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 16/9/2023, 01:34) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 9/16/2023, 01:27 AM) 
    I fast foward through most of that, but my big take away was her hesitation about buying a new computer monitor. "I haven't pulled the trigger on that yet...well, it's just such a big purchase..." Says the woman who goes on 57 cruises a year and flies around the country every other weekend.

I will never understand.

I don’t either. It’s really weird. At one point in the video she was like…I’d like to not have to buy another thing. But she is also talking about buying another rack for her Disney medals and investing in a new office chair. Or she’ll talk about the price of an excursion or something on the Alaska cruise, but thinks nothing of paying thousands of dollars to walk up and down a hill over and over and also has a rumpus vehicle.

(Edit) Also was smug when talking about how she doesn’t need a couch or a chair in her office (which is what her Patreons suggested) and then said she’d use that money for upgrading her office chair. As if she has an actual budget or something for her office. It’s so nuts I can’t even wrap my head around how her mind works when she rationalizes/explains her spending.

Or from the women who dropped 55K on a rumpus car ….
    I *wonder* how much those damn racks cost ?????

14.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, crap. We (actual “we”—my husband and me :b_wink: ) have been trying to choose a neutral paint color to update our house to sell, and he’s pretty much settled on a color similar to Jen’s drab walls. After seeing her video, I’m rethinking my life.

How does someone who majored in art history have no eye for what’s aesthetically pleasing? Lining up those three medal hangers in a straight line across that bare wall was a big fat fail (BigFatFailLikeJen). I hope when she gets her new-and-improved three-level hanger, it doesn’t fit in the space where the bibs are hanging now and she has to start all over. And has to patch and paint to cover the holes. :snickering:

Edited by GrownUpStickerBook - 9/15/2023, 10:18 PM

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 16/9/2023, 01:46) 
    YoYoWhaaatYO up for a username

Also that needs to be part of the title for the next thread.

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views