Let'sChat|Idon'tHaveAnyFriendsLikeJen Pt. 420

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 16/9/2023, 02:29) 
    Because there’s NO WAY I’d be okay w/ my own 2 kids comparing their home w/ Daddy & his new wife to their home w/ me & my home be lacking & not as good & w/ them preferring Daddy’s home to my home.

I mean, my God, Jen, have you NO self pride?!

Maybe she's sabotaging their desire to ever want to visit either consciously or unconsciously.

One day, sooner rather than later, CC is going to put her foot down and say "I don't want to visit Mommy."

The worst part is, I think Jen will be relieved and happy to play the martyr.

2.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That room is an abomination and she looks worse than ever.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 16/9/2023, 07:50) 
    Do we know what caused Jenny to have to stop running? Was she ever specific? I know she said “this hip thing” on IG. What hip thing?

Her cager made her stop. I don’t think he came right out and said it. She just blames him.

The reality is:
    Conceiving the circumstances.
    Having the circumstances.
    Keeping the circumstances alive while married.

——

Pontificating here, I do think Don has some fault in this. He went back to work and left her at home with clear PPD to fend for herself with CC not hitting milestones, didn’t insist on her getting treatment and in-home help. Her stubbornness I’m sure was a factor, she’s not innocent. Anyone with five functioning brain cells knew that something was up during that pregnancy and that having a baby completely rocked her world.

She had also just rebranded into trying to be the next Martha Stewart and didn’t recognize that she didn’t have talent and could not accomplish being a real bidnuss wady on her own.

She didn’t have time to get back into running, because she was very busy scrutinizing every ounce CC gained, the little science experiment.

Donny was the trying to save the marriage baby. Now she REALLY didn’t have time, with two small kids to take care of, a seemingly absent husband, and she was too overwhelmed to even make dinner.

She didn’t get back into it until she found herself with tons of free time what with the weirdest visitation schedule known to mankind. The bunions really started bugging her, then the Peloton entered the pictures and then she picked up running again.

4.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 16/9/2023, 06:59) 
    Mods, please delete if not okay to post this on Jenny’s thread.

I’ve mentioned before that Christy Tomlinson of the old Planner Society has a very public IG and tends to post about every single minute of her life. She read Glennon (just like JBunion) and now her husband sleeps in the basement and she is choosing “me” with everything she does. All appearances make you think she has a doting husband that does everything for her. All of the cooking, builds her whatever she wants (construction guy), buys her gifts all of the time, does the things only she wants to do (actually sits and makes jewelry with her. I see her headed for a divorce she has been thinking about for years only for someone else to nab up her husband and she will be completely lost. The similarities in their paths are uncanny.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12333745/IMG_6064.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12333745/IMG_6065.jpeg)

Nothing says midlife crisis like Untamed GD.

5.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 16/9/2023, 11:23) 
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 16/9/2023, 07:50) 
    Do we know what caused Jenny to have to stop running? Was she ever specific? I know she said “this hip thing” on IG. What hip thing?

Her cager made her stop. I don’t think he came right out and said it. She just blames him.

The reality is:
    Conceiving the circumstances.
    Having the circumstances.
    Keeping the circumstances alive while married.

——

Pontificating here, I do think Don has some fault in this. He went back to work and left her at home with clear PPD to fend for herself with CC not hitting milestones, didn’t insist on her getting treatment and in-home help. Her stubbornness I’m sure was a factor, she’s not innocent. Anyone with five functioning brain cells knew that something was up during that pregnancy and that having a baby completely rocked her world.

She had also just rebranded into trying to be the next Martha Stewart and didn’t recognize that she didn’t have talent and could not accomplish being a real bidnuss wady on her own.

She didn’t have time to get back into running, because she was very busy scrutinizing every ounce CC gained, the little science experiment.

Donny was the trying to save the marriage baby. Now she REALLY didn’t have time, with two small kids to take care of, a seemingly absent husband, and she was too overwhelmed to even make dinner.

She didn’t get back into it until she found herself with tons of free time what with the weirdest visitation schedule known to mankind. The bunions really started bugging her, then the Peloton entered the pictures and then she picked up running again.

Short of having her scheduled, Don couldn’t force treatment. I’d be shocked if he didn’t do all he could to support her but we’ve all seen for a very long time Jinny does what Jinny wants (and equally, doesn’t do what she doesn’t want). I also believe that regardless of their financial status it is flawed to suggest Don shouldn’t have gone back to work just because Jen didn’t want to focus on anyone other than herself for the first time ever

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 9/16/2023, 02:42 AM) 
    Where is our baker that makes the Home Alone Kevin looking at the picture frame gif because WOOF!

Every time I see a picture of her dry skin, wrinkles, liver spots, under eye bags, crusty lips, balding head, neck hump, saddle bags, bunions, etc, I instantly get scared and start doing everything within my power not to look like that!

How many of us make sure to get regular haircuts, skincare that works (aka not what Jin uses) and have cleaned our closets of anything that even resembles a flyaway cardigan.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Cant get this picture out of my Head 🤣
    Attached Image
    IMG_8563

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 16/9/2023, 12:22) 
    Short of having her scheduled, Don couldn’t force treatment. I’d be shocked if he didn’t do all he could to support her but we’ve all seen for a very long time Jinny does what Jinny wants (and equally, doesn’t do what she doesn’t want). I also believe that regardless of their financial status it is flawed to suggest Don shouldn’t have gone back to work just because Jen didn’t want to focus on anyone other than herself for the first time ever

Sorry, have to disagree. There’s too many Rosses involved in each other’s lives.

I’m no fan of either Don or Jen, but if we as casual viewers could see trouble brewing during her first pregnancy, Don should have seen it as well. Like Jen or not, it was wrong of him to go back to working outside the house when they started having kids. He could’ve scheduled in a nanny. You think there aren’t therapists in Chicago that won’t show up for a house call when paid enough money? The Rosses could have staged an intervention.

When someone else was driving the CC to school because Jen couldn’t handle it. When it was clear that she wouldn’t go anywhere with the kids alone, she couldn’t even handle grocery shopping with her own children.

I remember I had to step away from her channel for awhile because I was legitimately concerned and it felt really weird to be watching someone who clearly needed psychological and psychiatric treatment WAY more than she needed during the divorce. And that’s just as a casual viewer.

What was happening in real life had to be way worse, and to say that it’s not at least in part on “The village” around any woman to look out for PPD in her is just not right, to me. Jill is terrible, but Suzanne and Emily and Aunt Julie could have been asked by Don to invite Jen to a Melissa lunch and talk about getting her into treatment, getting her some help. If they can get together for their stupid “parties” every five seconds, they could get together for this.

I think Jen is awful, don’t get me wrong, but I do think on some level Don and that family let her down in that period when she really needed them. Maybe she was too proud or too stubborn to ask. But that doesn’t mean they couldn’t do anything. Maybe they did try, we’ll never know because I’m sure she’ll never admit to having PPD. Anything that humanizes her, she avoids.

9.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nah, Jen is an unmovable blob of 180lbs of childhood resentment and flaring nostrils

10.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don may not have had the choice to go back to work. If he was to take over the company, he needed a lot more experience, not just flittering into the office part time and being the CEO’s son, whom everyone probably disliked due to favoritism. No one could have forced Chin to do anything then, just like now. Someone taking Charlotte to and from day care was a smart move. It was obvious she was struggling and to keep the baby from any harm, good plan. Although the Busy Bee may have thrown a shit fit and forced the fam to step in and do the drop off and pick up. She needed to be home to do all the things she needed to do. She resented Charlotte for ruining her birthing journey, she resented her for being a girl, she resents her now for not staying 5. Once she pushed out the heir, she really resented Dawny for not being the perfect baby or toddler. Remember how he seemed to hate being held? Remember how she scolded him and refused to pick up his cup when he tossed it on the floor, the standard game most kids that age play? Her parents and her inlaws did as much as they could, but Chin refused to get real help. She is perfect as well as her own god, it is everyone else’s fault things are the way they are. Just like her deformed, busted feet. Her mother has bunions, so in Chin’s pea brain, it is her fault Chin has them. And since mummy never fixed hers, why should she?

She has progressed from running on those feet, to now having an injury keeping her from running. She refuses to ger real help, she knows best. And until she is cold and dead, she will not change. Running away from her life is all she knows.

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen walked 50, no 40 um maybe 30 miles a day at the Ed Sheeran weekend in Birks. She said her foot hurt. Now it's been her hip and she hasn't been running since.

12.     +60   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she has to cancel her “run” Disney shit this fall/winter. That would bring me immense joy.

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know it's been hypothesized that the reason she chose the unwashed feral outdoorsy persona was to become the anti-Tens and she was obviously influenced by the young carefree vanlifers she was watching at the time. But we also know she remembers every perceived slight and files away comments to throw back out when she feels threatened. What if D** said something about her not being outdoorsy, not a hiker, not into camping at some point in their relationship and she started this whole thing, obviously influenced by other YouTubers, as an "I told you so" to D**. She is never wrong and she holds a grudge like no other so I wouldn't be surprised if all this was focused on D**, not Tens. Too bad Donald is super gonald and doesn't care what she does with her copious amount of free time.

I do recall that during her pleather jacket phase she seemed to be trying to emulate Tens a bit. She was at least buying real clothes and bathing. Maybe she did realize she couldn't compete and just completely gave up.

I'm still fascinated by her rapid change from momiform wearing SAHM into greasy unwashed part-time parent. What a waste of D** $$$.

14.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 16/9/2023, 15:20) 
    I hope she has to cancel her “run” Disney shit this fall/winter. That would bring me immense joy.

And NO refunds! Maybe she will do the Christmas virtual wogs?

15.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    YoYoYoThisIsAllDonsDoughLikeJen

YoYoYoStillSpendingDonsDoughLikeJen

898 replies since 11/9/2023, 19:05   119573 views